Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap listens intently, staring openly in concentration rather than deliberate rudeness as Alessandra speaks, obviously striving to commit to memory what she has to say to him.

Then she asks what would have happened if he had still been here when the Dragons finally came for him. He remembers that time in the kitchen, with Atticus, MadCap and Garret Prosper. There'd been a feeling, that time, that it was going to happen, they were going to take him...

"Well Your Grace." Dirt Nap says with a soft chuckle. "I imagine you would have had another visit from the Grand Wyrm saying what a shame it was that I was too weak to make it through a Crysalis, and that she needed your permission to put me out of my misery."

After a slight pause Dirt Nap adds, "And maybe at the same time, she might have told you that one or two other Dragons that were deputies had left town unexpectedly. I'm pretty sure I could have taken the littler one, and maybe one more too before they got me done."

He definitely would have hit Garret Prosper first with his claws, while the others worked on him.

"Yes, Your Grace. I understand. And I agree one hundred percent on people who are problems generally taking care of themselves if you give them enough rope." Dirt Nap say.

"For the record, it's just the opposite. I didn't think anyone wasn't doing their job; I believed they would and was trying to show where I stood without complicating their job by jumping into the middle of it."

Dirt Nap listens again, still.

When Alessandra finishes her statement, he pauses a little more, respectfully silent so as not to seem like he was just waiting to say his piece instead of listening to her closely.

"Thank you, Your Grace." Dirt Nap says respectfully soft in tone. "I appreciate the opportunity and the permission to report directly to you; I understand that is a privilege, and I will be careful not to abuse it."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Had Lina been that far gone? “They say power corrupts, and she was a prime example of it. And as her carefully constructed world fell apart, the cracks showed and she tucked tail and ran. And should any of them show their faces within this Domain again, it will be hunting season.” And she would enjoy the slow deaths each would face.

“Sometimes it’s a slow game, people believing they are smarter and one step ahead. But pride always brings them down.” She would have had Lina’s head, but only after the game.

“Then I look forward to hearing from you and seeing what you are able to do. Should the position go to you, reporting to me directly all the time won’t be a requirement. I’ve learned that I need to let those in positions fulfill them without me interfering. But I will make myself available if there is a problem, and I don’t fault people for admitting they need help. It’s never been a sign of weakness to me, so don’t worry.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

3. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap is still, listening and watching attentively as Alessandra speaks. She describes her patience in letting those who act in bad faith well and truely reveal their intentions, and her thoroughness in punishing them in the fullness of time.

Then The Prince confirms her permission, and her challenge to him. Prove himself. Dirt Nap nods. "Yes, Your Grace." He says.

It sounds like the business is coming to an end, and this isn't a social call. He's not ready to put all his effort into the Celerity Discipline, so he doesn't bring it up. He's not of a mind to bring anything to The Prince's attention unless it has his full attention first, and he's fully committed to it. Which is interesting, since it appears he's now fully committed to proving he can be a Reeve, when it was Alice Hart that put that idea in his head. No matter, it's his commitment now.

So he'd best hop to it.

"Your Grace, that was all I had in mind to ask you about. Thank you for your patience and being right thorough and plain in answering me. I will set myself to proving myself, and if another comes up in the meantime who is more fit, I am willing to accept what's best for the Domain, and serve however you see fit. If you like, I can see myself out, Your Grace?" Dirt Nap asks permission to be off on his mission to prove himself, not presuming to assume The Prince might not have some business of her own with him yet.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Seemed the meeting was drawing to an end. Each had said what needed to be said. Now it was in his hands to either step up, or not.

A single nod of her head as she stands, “Then I wish you luck, and look forward to hearing from you.” How would this play out? “And thank you for answering my questions and concerns, not many would have been willing. Please enjoy the rest of your evening.”

Seems to be naturally coming to a close, thank you for a great scene!

Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

6. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

"Yes, Your Grace." Dirt Nap says, rising with a deep bow of deep respect, and holding the vulnerable position, eyes down for a long moment.

"Thank you, kindly."

He backs slowly towards the door, exiting without turning his back to The Prince.

Thank you very much and you're most welcome! Thank you for the amazing scene!

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

So sorry! I forget that I started, and was wondering why it was not closed yet! Oops!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread