Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hi, hope that you are doing well. This might be a bit much but thought it was worth a shot to at least ask....Would you like to go out to a woodland area nearby here, I know a perfect little spot to put down some blankets and lie down to watch the stars. We can bring a couple of cozy blankets and just lie down to watch the stars and talk.

Seryna Jennifer Hazelton

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

I hope that you had a good holiday. I left this on the charger and forgot about it. My work was going through a very busy season
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

I'm not comfortable with a date yet. I had fun with you, yet some things came up that made me uncomfortable.
    Sharing my secret with you and loving only you (paraphrasing a bit) struck me as fast. We were still getting to know one another.
    You seemed a touch possessive when my club friend showed up. I don't want you to feel defensive, so don't even feel the need to defend it.
    We're new to dating.
    I'm not comfortable dating at the moment. Hanging out as friends would be okay so if you see me out, feel free to say hi. I'll definitely be okay to setting up friendly outings once a little time has passed for us to process.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

It worked, not much for the holidays nowadays. Hope yours were better.

I can see how that came of as wrong, my intention were to try and calm you a bit still it's good to know for the future. Dating sure is hard, so many layers and things to consider. Nevertheless so will I always remember you as my first date and I thank you for the experience, sorry that we couldn't be. Hope you will find luck elsewhere when you are ready for it or perhaps when you're not thinking about it and it's sudden.

Closed Thread