Watch

Taking in the city - night drinks

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Oh hey, Skye!" Kaze says, seeing the distinctive profile and hair color of his friend as he passes by the arcade. He comes in smiling.

"Am I interrupting a date?"
    He asks lightly. "Or maybe more serious, a grudge match?"

Kaze smiles at Corn, "Hey, call me, 'Chase'." He says in a friendly tone. "Seriously, I just came in to say, 'Hi. I don't have to stay."
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"That's true still I am a lot to handle and my expertise is near zero so it's better to not have aid. I want to be liked for who I am not for a good memory." Or by cheating.

Waving him of.
    "Will do cya Jacob."

Chuckling a bit as Chase entered.
    "Yes a wonderful date, just gathering some pictures to show his fiancée." Looking towards Corn. "Just kidding." Then back to Chase. "We just ran into one another when I was walking through the city trying to take it in this time of the year and he helped me blow off some steam killing whatchamacallit monsters in here."

3. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost
      Analyze life
     Improvised out-of-path, 

PRE

Speak of the devil...
    "Chase! What a coincidence. We were just talking about you. It was a grudge match that I lost handily. Then I nurtured my wounded ego by acting as the faithful sidekick. Anyway, I need to go quite soon, but since you're here I can ask you for your number. We were considering with Skye to gather for a movie and snacks. Interested? If yes, what do you want to watch?"
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

5. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Oh wow, wait, seriously?" Kaze looks in awe at Corn as he hears Skye's introduction! He says excitedly, "Is the part about being engaged just kidding? Because if it's not...I would really like to get your perspective on some things!"

"Um, oh yeah, sure!" When the invitation to a movie night is given. "I mean, I can go with whatever you guys want. Me? I'd be up for a marathon, like all the MCU movies up through 'End Game' or something...but yeah, that's kind of intense, especially if you have, like, a life...so really whatever you guys want to do is fine with me. Maybe just a 'John Wick' marathon? That's only three movies...?"

Kaze takes out a small notepad and writes on it, then shows it to Corn. "Here's my number."
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Getting big eyes.
    "Grudge match? I thought we were just having fun, the racing sure that was played completely correctly though." Or well doing all she could to just run into one another but still. "For me it was just about having fun at least."

Sipping her coke.
    "Yes little Jacob here really is engaged, quite beautiful to see how anxious he is to get home to her really. Can't even get him to play a joke on his cousin for me, wish I would find that someday." Smiling a bit. "However sorry to say Chase but I have already tried to work him over to get the baby sitting position once they have kids not gonna share that." Giving him a kind look knowing full well that he wouldn't be after it to start with.

Blinking wide at the movie mentions.
    "How many MCU movies are there 5-6? And what's this John Wick? Is it some wicked person who goes through a holy mission from good to be cleansed or does he fall to demons?" Truly not having a clue about the movies.

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost
      Analyze life
     Improvised out-of-path, 

PRE

"Chase, we don't have to do that just once. We could watch for an afternoon, then meet again another time. Skye, I really wish you could mention the babies that are years in the future a little less. Also, I am not "anxious to get home" as you put it. I am not on a leash. I just didn't know how long you had so I didn't give my fiance a set time I would be home. " he said but he didn't seem annoyed at all.
    He read Kaze's number a few times and then returned the paper to Kaze. "I go it. I will give you a call now, but please don't save the number. If you do, please change 2-3 numbers in there. Of course, I will delete the call after I make it. "

He picks out his cellphone and makes a call to the number Kaze gave him.
    "On that note, I have to go. Please have fun all of you and I hope we speak soon. Chase, have fun with Skye. Avoid the basketball game, go for the driving game. She could get in the hall of fame in basketball from what I saw with a few tries. Or go Co-op for killing things.
    Good night, both of you, we should meet again soon.
    "

Once they said their goodbyes, he left.

Sorry that I have to go but I am in several scenes.
    Last edited by Corn; Jan 9th, 2021 at 02:09 AM.  Reason for Edit: exitscene

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost
      Analyze life
     Improvised out-of-path, 

PRE

Forgot to leave

11. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze grins, "Don't worry about evidence, this notebook is like a little whiteboard, it wipes off, see?" Kaze produces a small, micro fiber cloth and tiny spray bottle and wipes the page clean, leaving no trace of the number. "The pen is water based. If something is important, there's an app to scan it into my phone, and up to The Cloud. And the phone is encrypted. So. Yeah. No worries."

He studies his phone for a long moment. "Oh, gotcha. Okay, deleting your number now." Kaze smiles as he complies with Corn's wishes, touching the phone screen to delete the number.

He doesn't mention anything about forensics or the telco having a record still. He's learned from his friend, Shodan that a determined hacker or investigator can usually find electronic records of whatever they're looking for if they set their mind to it. The real key is not to draw their notice in the first place. Even so, Corn seems pretty security conscious, and that's pretty cool. Points for having the right attitude, and being polite about it!

Not sure if he's had any training or experience to know what investigators actually do though.

He turns to Skye as Corn leaves. "So, yeah. I just stuck my head in here to say, 'Hi'. I really don't have time right now to join in any video games. Catch you later?"

Kaze proceeds to head out himself.

Leaving this scene, as we just started the Christmas one.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Waving Chase of.
    "See ya, do be careful one never know what lurks around."

Taking some time before heading of into the night to carry on her walk alone.

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread