New year planning

THREADID

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

Hi all,

I would like to apologize again for the recent silence. Move is complete, unboxing will happen...eventually. So thinking towards the new year.

What sort of stories do you all want to play in / be part of?

From my plots there are three packs of Pure that are in or around Sacramento to the pack's knowledge. There's plenty of fodder there for everything from negotiations to me finding a way to streamline combat involving packs.

I am also incredibly behind on december exp..so that's going to happen this week.

2. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Yamiho Lillich
    Yamiyo
    (Succubus/Romancer)
    Skye
    (Adamantine Arrow)
    Galina
    (Rahu)
    Yamiho

Mien
    Her mien is the one single thing you either always dreamed to see or never wanted to see. Flawless or porcelain skin, a small tail, wings whom sometimes seems to be there and sometimes not, sometimes complete other times with perfect holes in them. Clothing that seems to be made from a metallic form of wood gazes over her body just precisely hiding the areas that needs hiding and enhancing her beauty and allure.
    Her head crowned with small horns that seemingly grows out of a tiara made by the same type of fashion. Long enchanting hair that seems to be woven and spun like gold that only could exist in a fairy tale and moving to always be in the exact right spot.
    Ornamental feathers clinging to her hair and clothing just behind her back, long ears adorned with earrings and markings.
    Eyes that seems to sexually devour anyone whom she gazes upon even if she doesn't even try.
    Her combination of being a succubus romancer makes to many details of her appearances hard to pin down but

I am down for pretty much anything, Galina is a follower and still waiting to see how things work. Still it would be fun to see plots involving other things than just combat.

4. Likes Kelreth liked this post

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

We need to get the totem more solidified. Some totem sends us on quests would be nice.

The railyards are starting to get developed. How does the pack respond to interlopers looking to build houses/soccer stadium/new Projects/a new train? What will that do to the locus?

Spiders.

Coyotes are rising in town, what if some of them are other skinchangers. Are they friends?
    Or enemies?

Just a few thoughts.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

6. Likes Kelreth, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

I am good for anything at this point.

8. Likes Kelreth liked this post

Yamiho Lillich
    Yamiyo
    (Succubus/Romancer)
    Skye
    (Adamantine Arrow)
    Galina
    (Rahu)
    Yamiho

Mien
    Her mien is the one single thing you either always dreamed to see or never wanted to see. Flawless or porcelain skin, a small tail, wings whom sometimes seems to be there and sometimes not, sometimes complete other times with perfect holes in them. Clothing that seems to be made from a metallic form of wood gazes over her body just precisely hiding the areas that needs hiding and enhancing her beauty and allure.
    Her head crowned with small horns that seemingly grows out of a tiara made by the same type of fashion. Long enchanting hair that seems to be woven and spun like gold that only could exist in a fairy tale and moving to always be in the exact right spot.
    Ornamental feathers clinging to her hair and clothing just behind her back, long ears adorned with earrings and markings.
    Eyes that seems to sexually devour anyone whom she gazes upon even if she doesn't even try.
    Her combination of being a succubus romancer makes to many details of her appearances hard to pin down but

This might not completely fit in here but saw no other thread that seemed right for it.

A social group might be a good addition and have a topic associated with the totem. That would make it a lot easier to see the totem and see how you can spend XP to help bolster the totem. This is in response to Dr dogs word of getting the totem more solidified and that does sound like a good idea that will also bring some deeper meaning into the plot so I am all for that.

10. Likes Kelreth, Yumyumcrow liked this post

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

Several days later than I had hoped but exp for November and December is out and a new thread is up: http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php?43017-Summons

Closed Thread