Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Attribute (Presence)
    (Quiet listener)
    Aspect of the Predator
    Mask of Tranquility
    JC Smith

Cacophony Whisperer

PRE

“No official Reeve or Sheriff that I know of at present,” he said with sad half a smile “I know how that must sound coming from me at this point but I’d say Archon Twist is the next thing,” JC got out his phone and with a couple finger swipes read out the head of the Invictus’ number. “Daeva, Invictus.” He paused “Do you know about not using ‘my’ in front of the titles or names of Invictus?” Even with threat of being turned in, he’d rather not see someone killed for an arbitrary misspoken word they didn’t even know was taboo.

“Seneschal Alice Hart’s number is,” he scrolled again “###-###-####. She’s Nosferatu and the Circle. And Quinn, if you don't have her number already, ###-###-####.

Her last question though... he couldn't smile at that. "I don't know," he admitted. His first instinct was to go to ground. Again. Yet at the same time, he remembered Dirt Nap. Trying to find purpose. Trying to hold fast to his principles without dying. Vulnerability without risk didn't exist "I'm not sure."
    Presence (Quiet Listener) 1 / BP1 / Mask of Tranquility

Jennifer Hazelton

"Thanks, JC. I appreciate the help. Now I can get talking to my people. I ran with a few Invictus in a coterie when I was a new fledgling. I picked up some of the manners, but its a bit hard code switching from the way I normally speak."

"Well, I wish you the best of luck." She gives a wink that may be flirty, may be friendly. "I'll see you at Court. Don't be a stranger. And you know my drop spot, now. You can always drop me a note here..."

Attribute (Presence)
    (Quiet listener)
    Aspect of the Predator
    Mask of Tranquility
    JC Smith

Cacophony Whisperer

PRE

JC’s lip twitched. Just kill her, part of him growled. She was probably planning on trapping here. And it would be so easy to destroy her. He had the element of surprise. There would be enough precious seconds to rip her throat out. There would be so much sweet blood.

He latched onto her comment about code switching like a life saver. Dragging himself away from the violent and angry thoughts of the beast. “Being able to code switch is a hard to learn talent, even more difficult to master, eh.” And even harder to unlearn in many ways. In a strange way, he hoped he hadn’t triggered her to do so.

“And good luck to you,” he wished with odd sincerity, once he’d pushed past his murderous thoughts. He wasn’t sure he trusted her but she seemed… honest. And that was rare.

"See you at court." It wasn't a promise. He wished it was but even with the aspect negating the normal fear of the beast, he still felt hesitance to taking what would probably be a big risk.

Good to close if she'd willing to let him leave.
    Presence (Quiet Listener) 1 / BP1 / Mask of Tranquility

Jennifer Hazelton

"I swear, most of the shit I landed in that first year was pompous asses turning on every one to get a pat on the head." A grin. "Okay, you take care now."
    She ducks out of the same concealed way out, eying JC when she's in the vulnerable position ducking through. Then she quickly walks away, not looking back.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread