Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smiling widely as the cup is finished and put down on the table.
    "Thank you for indulging me it means a lot to me." Bending forward to give him a soft hug, provided he does not pull away. Lingering for a couple of seconds before leaning back and wiping a tear from her cheek.

"Sorry about that, this just means a lot to me and both you and Hector-dono were kind enough to indulge me and making me feel welcomed here. I was so afraid that the ones I would find in this city or even country would not look kindly to my ways or be hard to deal with."

Shaking her head a bit.
    "No you included me and from now on we are family, my words to you shall always reign true or have a reason to be false." Wiping her eyes a bit. "Like not spoiling a surprise party for example. In addition I do not know your battle capacity but feel free to stand behind me and let me take the front assault, my specialty is to battle in the more human forms making me excellent for city fights." Downing a vodka shot to calm down. "Know though that I hate to fight and only does it when it serves a purpose, doesn't mean I am bad at it just that I dislike it."

Taking her mask and putting it back on.
    "So Jiji-sama now that we are bound as family is there something you would like to know or ask of me?"
    Rahu Blood Talons Health:
    Her English have a very clear Russian accent.

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

He returns the hug, pack was pack.

"Oh, we are both hard to deal with, you just haven't rubbed us wrong yet. being obstinate and lying are two fast ways to get me annoyed."

"I don't have a focused fighting style, more of a generalist. One day i'd like to learn handguns, but i've got plenty of work ahead of me first. And while I appreciate the offer of a human shield, no Iminir needs to hide."
    And while some chose to hide, at the end of the day, it was a choice, not a necessity.

"I'll accept your threat of a surprise party withall of the caution that having Hector as a leader will give me. Well Galina-chan, we discussed this earlier, but I have been mulling your answers and a new question has surfaced. Why did you choose the talons instead of the Hunters? Certainly both value your skills, but the Hunters seem more focused as defenders and reluctant warriors. Then there is the draded tale of the Menina who ended the threat of a whole village just by walking down the street.
    As for other questions, what do you know about Sake? This was delicious, and I'd love to learn more."
    He says with a great deal of excitement.
    Elodoth | Storm Lord | Primal Urge 1
    Grapes [/] [] [] [] [] [] [] WP (6/6)

Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

5'5-165cm tall, with a slim light body.
    Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Do not worry I am only obstinate when it comes to lives, I am not one who enjoys seeing meaningless death and lies are only for good causes." Not spoiling surprises and who they really were being two grand ones.

Raising her eyebrow a bit at the mention of handguns.
    "Hate those things, I can see the benefit but they are to loud, to easy to kill with, to hard to hold back with and leaves messy evidence that is far to easy to track. But worst of all is when the untrained use them, the risk to kill is never higher." Taking a deep breath to still herself. "It isn't always hiding, sometimes it is to attack from a better vantage point or reserve your strength for the right moment."

Laughing a bit.
    "Beware the grand threat of a party you never when or if will come." Ohh what a grand threat. "In the end it comes down to two things to be honest, first of the work of the hunters and mine doesn't correlate that well. Their focus are more about protecting sacred places whilst I care more about lives, well beings and safety of the people which is where we first break wrong. Secondly so well I got the feeling of how the hunters were mere stoic and not as free, the talons were more wild and free I might be wrong there but that was the impression I got and I feel quite at home in a little controlled chaos or wilder events. That is part of the reason I enjoy biker dives, even if fights don't break out so do you have a whole different air about it and it's more freedom."

Lifting the bottle of sake up and inspecting it a little.
    "Well it's made from fermented rice, a lot of the stuff is poor imitations made by machines nowadays but there are still some areas who makes it in old recipes which is a lot of work, stirring and control. Even the type of barrel and quality you use can make a grand impact. Sadly that also means that a single mistake can cost you a lot so it's not the easiest to get your hands on especially not in any great quality."

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

"I can understand the sentiment. But against spirits, nothing says that I'm not happy like hot lead. And there is no overkill on them, except for Magath, which does the whole hisil a favor anyway. Against people? and People? Yeah, i'm with you on the fists front." He was reminded of Capone,You can get more with a kind word and a gun, thank you can with just a kind word.

"That explains a lot, first impressions matter. While I'm certainly no Talon, I could have found a place in the other tribes, but that wasn't meant for me." Sure, he still beleived his mom had found the most obnoxious bone shadow to show off how the Lords were the best, but she was still Right, the Lords are.

He listens closely as she explains the nature of this new elixer. "So I have a great deal of learning to do then. I look forwarding to finding more interesting bottles and sharing them to glean more of your wisdom on this." Oh that sweet nectar. That was good stuff.

I've gotten everything I was hoping from this scene, ready to end?
    Elodoth | Storm Lord | Primal Urge 1
    Grapes [/] [] [] [] [] [] [] WP (6/6)

Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

5'5-165cm tall, with a slim light body.
    Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

Looking towards the Go set.
    "The strong protect the weak, the weak supports the strong. We need harmony not just between us but between all mankind." It would never happen but dreams were free. "Sadly this world does not allow it, doesn't mean that one shouldn't watch our for the weak." Spirits being something she were not comfortable to speak to much about though, there were to many details and situations there.

"That and I were quite wild at the time." Months living on the street, fighting for survival had it's marks on her.

"There is always more to learn in this vast world Jiji-sama."

Thanks for the scene.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread