Watch

Kaze texts Jenna

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Hey! Sorry I didn't respond last night. I usually get to bed early. I'm kind of a morning person. So i looked up Dallo Della Notte. Wow! The reviews are pretty amazing! Formal dress though. I have a suit. I went to an art showing and pretty much had to get a suit for that and since I did that because I am trying to get more cultural or at least try more cultural things and see what I like I bought one instead of renting. Besides I hate that stress of a rental worrying about tearing it or something right?

Anyway Ballow Della Notte sounds amazing and I would love to go. The search i did mentioned the owner is super mysterious and wears a mask all the time. That's cool with me. I don't need to know stuff that someone doesn't want to show, you know? The guesses about it bugged me more than the mask thing anyway. People should just accept people.

Sorry for the rant. Anyway that sounds great. Are you still taking pictures? Do you like go to the park or hiking to take shots?
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

2. Likes liked this post
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

I hope my texts don't wake you up? I'm definitely still having trouble shutting off work I think accepting people as they are is important. I'm big on not pushing boundaries
    you in a suit, hm? I'm trying to picture it... I really like dressing up in dresses, I do it for events with my job. So photography, I haven't made time for it... You're getting into culture? Someone tried teaching me about different paintings. I'd like to check out some art show or a play if you're interested

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Hey. I'm just up for a minute taking care of something and saw your texts. Don't worry you don't wake me up. I feel like I am ending up getting into cultured people more t into culture really. I don't think I'm interested in painting per se but I might be interested in people who are LOL. I'm up for whatever you want to try. Oh hey here's a song that means a lot to me. Not to act like I know anything about where you're at, but it still does me good to listen to it sometimes. https://youtu.be/LjF9IqvXDjYAre you into music?
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

6. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Cultured people? I think I am flattered. I am no expert, just one of the appreciation classes that stuck with me. I work with some people who blow me away by what they know. Music is something that I find important. I can't carry a tune, and some people are creeped out when I try to. Music can really lift my spirits. This is haunting, and beautiful. Hope is never lost - something to keep a hold of in the darkest of times.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Good morning! Or whenever you see this. Your work sounds interesting! Lots of smart and talented people is really cool. Sounds like a college or something. I'm imagining you as an overworked senior teaching assistant. Not being nosy though, honestly it's fun to guess, but that doesn't mean I want you to tell me unless you really want to. Imagining is fun!

Hey that's so cool that you listened and get that song! It takes me back. I mean it's only like three years old, but it reminds me of my mom, things she used say even when she was dying from cancer. I guess I lost my dad the same time, because he basically couldn't handle and bailed I haven't seen him since that I know of. I mean I guess I don't really know what happened there because I was only twelve.

WOW! Sorry to dump all that on you. All I meant to say is that song kind of feels like I can hear my mom being there for me again. It's a good feeling. Bittersweet. Hope is a really big deal for me.

10. Likes , Aeolus liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

I understand. You can't help the way that you feel and I think that songs bring back memories.i wish that hadn't happened
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Thanks! I guess I didn't think about it like a choice to feel it or not. I'm a surfer or I was and I feel like the feels are like the waves and life is a beach. You can stand in the water and just try to stand up to the waves hitting you or you can paddle out to meet them and ride them in. I feel like it's not even an option to just stay on the sand and not even get wet but it's like that's what a lot of people try to do! Lol!

14. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

you were a surfer? Any treks down to the warmer south to try again? A lot of people try to do- people in your life? I bet Skye is the sort to go right out with you

I am curious... Any plans for new years? I overextended myself over the next week. I'm hoping for a quiet night with a book and a warm drink the actual holiday to recover. I'm not a natural extrovert ( gasp, shock, I know)

16. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Oh for real! Totally! LOL! Actually, I have been back down to LA, but there are some good little beaches on the coast up here that are pretty good and not as crowded. You probably should have a wetsuit tho.

Skye. Yeah, I don't know. I think she's great, I just don't really know how in touch with her feelings she really is, you know? She's told me some stuff that happened that's pretty intense. And she tends to tell it like it's a movie she saw, or a story she heard, not like it really happened to her, you know? I mean, I only got through Psyc 101 before I got kicked out of college, but it seems like some serious disassociation to me. She's pretty young though. I think she'll work it out. I just think right now, a lot of what she thinks she's running towards might be kind of running away instead.

Sorry. I mean, not sorry but sorry. You are easy to talk to and I have ended up saying more intense stuff I think than you might be comfortable with. Sorry if I am out of line. It's just my feeling on things, I don't mean to act like I know like the absolute truth.

Btw, truth about my plans? I am going to have a friend over and try to get drunk with her and see what happens. Not Skye, someone else, I mentioned from work, who lost her parents too. I played the orphan on Christmas card. I think we're both pretty uptight and could use a blow out. Funny thing though, lately I've been drinking socially, I always was the guy drinking just water, designated driver man, and now I am and it doesn't seem to affect me much.

Oh just noticed you said New Years. I don't think I have anything planned. Have to see if I survive Christmas. A blow out might turn out to be a blow up. Living dangerously.

18. Likes , , Aeolus liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

I haven't been to the beach in like ten years. Just got caught up in work

I did get the sense that she is young. Thats the one thing that really intimidated me. I'm not ancient (ha) but I feel like I might have more experience, and I didn't want to color her experience. I want sunshine and rainbows for her, not any harshness. TBH, same here. I enjoy the spontaeity of our texts, whatever enters our mind sort of thing. I tend to shoot for the absilute truth, no shades of gray.

Yeah, I didn't want to mention Christmas, I recalled you mentioned a friend. I hope that the two of you have a great time!

Now I am slightly worried :P Blow out in a fun sense?

OOC

20. Likes Ruach, Aeolus liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread