Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap is patrolling the border of the Domain with Mable and Jennifer and Gage. He has assumed the form of a night owl at times for an aerial view, but is currently with the others in human seeming form. He is wearing a dark cowboy hat and long sleeved work shirt and jeans and boots. He is carrying a rifle and a 'feature' i.e. 'dumb' phone capable of texting and voice only.

2. Likes liked this post

Gage
    Resources
    Athletics
    Gage Lioncourt

Gage is expertly dressed in a tailored black on black suit, matching dark hair and a steely gaze. While not overtly powerful, his muscle tone shows an extremely low body fat percentage, a tight chest with a flat abdomen.

(Blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    PRE

Having already made introductions and allowed Demon to rail against his internal fleshly prison, Gage dressed down. Given the text said a 'walk around,' and the location was at the edge of Her Grace's fiefdom, he decided probably something more practical than a 3 piece suit would be appropriate. Elegance and Practicality do have their places, after all.

"Mr. Carter, if you prefer.. might I ask how long you've been in Sacramento?"
    Gage's tone is not one of prodding, but rather light and making conversation. He does, however, keep his head on a swivel, looking for anything out of place.
    2 successes
    Presence 2 (CEO)

1 success

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

(Blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    NOS
    PRE

Jennifer had dressed herself for the occasion - a well-made linen undershirt, her reinforced clothing from her time as the Reeve's assistant that was tailored to her 5'7'' frame was next. Conner Greyson was missed, she reflected, as she prepared. She wore a leather jacket and black grey knit pants in reflection of the weather.

The law of Sacramento had been poured over by the Nosferatu. The maximum length of switchblades was 2 inches and knives designed for concealment were out. She had obtained a belt clip for the knife that Castor Drake had given her, yet the combat knife was illegal and left in her Haven. The Nosferatu instead carried a small, legal knife under two inches that made her a bit sad. The knife was not concealed and easily visible on her left side on her belt. The gift of training with the knife had been treasured, and she took a moment to hope that Mr. Drake was a bright star to the family Nosferatu in another Domain.

She had taken care to adhere a latex cover over her neck, then adhered a flesh-colored scarf over that. A fashion scarf of blue and black plaid was tied over it to draw attention.
    The spider pin of precious stones was nowhere in sight, tonight. Her dark brown hair was plaited into a long fishtail braid down her back. She wore coral lipstick and neutral make up, carrying her small black leather backpack. It was the same that she had brought on these little runs with then - Herald Martha Villiers.

"Good to see you, Gage. Glad that you joined us. You can call me Jennifer out here." She advised. She turned her head and looked around the area. "I'm glad we met up in the business park area. I want to check if there’s any new graffiti." She gestured to the nearby business park. She had parked her own Toyota Avalon nearby.
    "I imagine a lot has changed since I did this with Martha Villiers... "
    equipment
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

6. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

"Sure." Dirt Nap replies, striding on for another minute or two in alert and wary silence before giving any indication of a further answer.

"I first showed up here a few years back. Left for family business, and got back just last summer."

"Evening, Ma'am." Dirt Nap says when Jennifer arrives. "Mable said she'd be along when she could, but not to wait." He reports in a respectful tone.

He nods when she mentions checking graffiti, paying attention both to what she looks at and how she seems to know where to look.

1 success

He also has the Trained Observer merit. In case it comes up.

Gage
    Resources
    Athletics
    Gage Lioncourt

Gage is expertly dressed in a tailored black on black suit, matching dark hair and a steely gaze. While not overtly powerful, his muscle tone shows an extremely low body fat percentage, a tight chest with a flat abdomen.

PRE

"I'm glad to have been invited.. Jennifer."
    Gage seems to be in a much more relaxed place. His hands are in his pockets, and his stride is casual. The difference is so paramount one might not even recognize the Mr. Lioncourt in a suit from him now.
    "With my recent arrival to Sacramento, I'm not sure if we are just looking for any graffiti in general, or if you know of specific tags... I could walk right into gang territory right now and wouldn't have the faintest clue. Can I get a little more information so I know what to look for?"
    Gage seems a little uneasy at how armed the other two are, and how ill prepared he seems to be himself. Of course, if it came down to it, he is sure he would be able to handle any issue that may arise.
    Presence 2 (CEO)

1 success

9. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"Some was shared with me from my orchestra." Jennifer shared. "I can't profess to be any kind of expert, though. I know that it can be a sign of possible incursion or sign of others. I might spend some time trying to learn more from my contacts if we see anything.

Jennifer removes a camera from her bag and photographs the wall from farther back, a shot of neighboring cross street and a close up of the graffiti itself.
    "Did you have an idea of what we should be looking for?" She looks to Dirt Nap with curiosity. Dark eyes scrutinize Gage for a moment. "Your welcome here. You might be new to the area, but you have fresh eyes. Are you alright with being here?"
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

11. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap grunts softly, almost inaudibly in acknowledgment of the other man's questions, not answering Gage because to say that though he's been in Sacramento for years, he's been a scholar hermit, only coming when called to a situation that someone else has already done the footwork and investigation for...this is the first time he's involved himself in proactive action in the Domain. No, he doesn't know anything about the local territories or the signs of different factions. Then Lady Hazelton--Jenny--answers, so there's no need.

Dirt Nap listens carefully to his fellow patrollers, taking in their information even as he warily keeps his sense open to anything or anyone else around. He doesn't deliberately communicate, unless he comes across something he deems relevant and helpful to the task at hand. He seems entirely content and focused on the moment.

When she asks him if he has any idea what to look for, Dirt Nap shakes his head slightly.

A moment later, he confesses in a soft and quiet tone, "No Ma'am. This is my first rodeo as far as patrolling goes. I'm here to learn the ropes, as I'm hopeful it won't be my last, Ma'am."

13. Likes liked this post

Gage
    Resources
    Athletics
    Gage Lioncourt

PRE

Gage shrugs, slightly relieved that he isn't the only amateur out this evening. Though he doesn't have an actual camera, he pulls out the newest, shiniest phone on the market and follows Jennifer's lead with the 4k phone camera; He starts taking pictures of graffiti, trying to find some clues in the markings, or maybe looking for repeated designs, marks, characters, color schemes.. essentially trying to find a pattern.
    2 successes
    Presence 2 (CEO)

1 success

15. Likes , Ruach liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

(blush and changing shape)Vitae 2 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Mable flew above the group in Bat form. She scouted ahead a bit then back tracked to to group. She landed in a tree about twenty feet from the group and shifted form to herself. She sat a few moments on the branch letting the effects of the beasts wash over her. She adjusted her earbud that connected to her phone. The sent a text to Dirt Nap. 'I'm here.'

She dropped out of the tree and ambled over to the others. "Hi. Sorry I'm late. I was doing a quick surveillance of the area." She gave a warm smile to the group.

Equipment in Backpack: a fireproof blanket, flashlight, hunting knife, twine (100 ft.) a dress, notebooks, pens, forestry questionnaires and clip boards, small work tablet with internet/wifi access, lipstick, Chapstick, small aerosol hairspray, lighter, matches, hair elastics, bobby pins, safety pins, wallet with State ID and City Employee ID, $50, Victoria's secret credit card, Business cards, and Cell Phone on silent. O
    n her wrist was a green bracelet watch phone that connected to a little earpiece. On her ankle was a little silver colored braided bracelet.

17. Likes Ruach liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Dark brown eyes scrutinize Gage for a few beats. He demurs to answer, and she tucks her camera back into its padded case and secures it. She glances around, using those Nosferatu wits to keep a sharp eye out.
    3 successes

"Well, I first started this with a leader of the society named Villiers, some 9 years ago. We look for signs of territory claims by tagging, changes, visitors. She really liked to check out my shoes." Jennifer admitted, although looked at her plain black athlethic shoes with the nostaligia that these would not have earned much reaction from the lemon scented Herald.
    "There she is." Jennifer gave the Gangrel woman a smile, sincerely. This wasn't Court and she was letting her hair down. "So we were talking about patrols. I was hoping to hear of recent patrols, and those of nights gone past." Those brown eyes now turn on Mabel, curious what the Gangrel and former Keeper knows.

19. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread