THREADID
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Hey Skye, just wanted to touch base with you. The moon light hit the rose in a particularly beautiful way and I felt like checking in
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hi how are you feeling? I am glad to hear that you liked the rose. Sorry for not getting in contact with you, you said that you were busy with things and I didn't wanna seem to pushy and give you your space to handle your things. It was lovely to hear from you, I am doing rather well looking into a new side job.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

same here. I got a little nervous at the end of the date. I just wanted to let you know that I still want to be friendly 🤠
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Sorry about that, I can be a bit act first think later at times and we're quite nervous from the start myself. So no second date I guess then?

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

it's been a long time since I have been on a date. I think we were both nervous. I'd love to go out on the town casually. What if we take the big D word off the table and get to know one another? It might be easier. For example, you said you liked vampire kisses novels
    What's your favorite character? You mentioned someone Goth?

one of my favorite novels is Christine. I like that it focuses on the friendship of two teenagers as one goes through an obsession with a car and his first girlfriend, and the protogonist is his best friend. I like the rising to the challenge / trying to help a friend aspect

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

That is sad to hear, understandable but still a bit sad. I wouldn't mind taking things slow, sorry give me a minute to process it.

Taking about half an hour for the next text.

Ohh I think that got misunderstood a bit, I like the first book in the series not the later ones. You see most people near where I grew up where native americans and I well am paler than most, so one of my parents gave me the book. It was a story about another girl who were pale and dressed in black. The first book didn't have any direct supernatural things in it, hints to them yes but nothing confirmed and were just a lot more about the pale and odd ones fitting in and finding strength in herself and how much bonds of friendship can mean. So that book made me cheer up a bit, made it easier to accept myself and helped guide me to become the one who defended all my siblings from those in town who bullied us. That is why I love the book.

That sounds nice, sadly so have I never heard about it. Wasn't the best student, what about such stories is it that is compelling for you that makes you drawn to them or what makes them feel special to you?

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Yes, to be honest, I was surprised that you brought up being pale at all. My parents are Irish descendants, so I'm pretty pale myself. I appreciate sticking up for one's friends. As I said, I like the friendship angle. Something weird was happening with his friend, and he stuck it out

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Same here, I usually don't care much what people think but sometimes our childhood demons comes knocking it seems. Ohh that's interesting, have you ever been to visit your old ancestral family land?

Did it have a happy ending or is it one of those darker tales?

And ohh before I forget, do you know if there is anything fun happening for new years in this city or if it's mostly just the standard?

Closed Thread