Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

"Sounds like too many explosions. I like my explosions on the fourth of the july. From a distance. But that's just the tiredness of an old man". Not that he was actually that old, but being bald got you really far in the bridge tournaments.

"If i do my job right, then there shouldn't be any unexpected occurances. A good lawyer never asks a question he doesn't know the answer to. In court anyway. But the solution to the unexpected is to have generalized plans that can be very adaptible. If my opponent plans to slander my client, i may not know how the exact slander will go, but I can still have a generalized plan to either get the judge on my side or get the jury to ignore it or distract them with something more important, or if possible, disprove the slander and villify the prosecutor." Skolis knows, there were plenty of corrupt prosecutors to pick from.

"I enjoyed that! It was so much fun to play in the snow. I remember jumping in a drift and suddenly being over my head in snow. Did you do silly things in the snow?" Tiny laughs, remembering the trip and the time with the Teeth of Skolis. Nothing like a polar plunge in the deep of winter.

He nods to Skye, "That sounds good to know. I'll remember that." If he has to hike across that desert again, that'll mean sacramento has fallen, which would be quite bad for all these humans here.
    Elodoth | Storm Lord | Primal Urge 1
    Grapes [/] [] [] [] [] [] [] WP (6/6)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Watching towards the screen.
    "Ohh the movie is starting."

Offering them all some raisins before focusing on the screen.

Will close this tomorrow if anyone want a final post go ahead otherwise thanks for a fun scene.

3. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Thanks for the scene all.

5. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread