Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

The advantages of a city over the woods sometimes they held some nice events, like this night for example. The park area decorated out with some light up trees and tables all underneath a clear sky. The trees forming an area around a large screen to show their movies at along with using the trees to set up some more private areas with tables for more people and some areas with smaller round tables for just 1-2 people along with plenty of chairs set out for comfortable access and chance to lean back, each chair coming with a warm blanket this nearly cloud free night.

Complimentary popcorn handed out to each and everyone in attendance along with the option to purchase candy, hot cocoa in festive cups, mulled cider and mulled wine. And for those who preferred a little something warm to eat so were there the option to order baked hot potatoes along with others small warm dishes from waiters moving around or by walking to the side.

For tonight so would the movies shown be Jim Carrey's the Grinch and A Christmas Carol starting at 7PM.

Dressed in a bit warmer clothes than usual sitting by a low round table in a chair allowing her to lean back, a thermos to her side filled with weak alcoholic mulled wine bought here, some popcorn at the table and candy in her pockets as she holds a warm cup of mulled wine with raisins in it in her hands.

Watching the clock, 6:45PM there were still some time before the movie would start but still being early meant that she had been able to get a good spot and could enjoy the fresh night air.

2. Likes Origins, Yumyumcrow liked this post

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

Tiny ambles up in his sport coat and slacks, with a red sweater underneath. Its not a very ugly sweater. He plops down some cash for several cups of mulled wine, which he fills his thermos with, as well as some popcorn. Finding a startling white haired woman sitting by herself, he ambles up to her.

"Hello." He says with a high nasal voice, "I appreciate someone else who uses a thermos for nights like these." He takes a seat opposite her, not crowding her. He salutes her with his own thermos, sipping the wine. It was...fine. But supporting the local business was a good thing, kept the local spirits stronger and kept the bland emptiness of the big boxes.

He's actually very comfortable with the chill. Considering where he's from, this is actually a balmy winter's day, but he's found the Californians are a touch...delicate when it comes to the cold. It wouldn't be polite to share his mother's text this morning of the white wall of snow in front of her den.
    Elodoth | Storm Lord | Primal Urge 1
    Grapes [/] [] [] [] [] [] [] WP (6/6)

4. Likes Origins, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Holding her cupped hands around the cup, her phone placed on the table waiting to see if she would get a response and to keep track of time easier. Eyes quickly going over to the man as he addresses her, looking a bit surprising her appearance did tend to make most none children leave her be, talk behind her back true but speak to her now that was rare.
    "Hello, sorry it took me a moment to grasp that you meant me." Smiling a calm smile towards him and stretching out her box of raising. "Wanna add a little flavor? They are quite good in the mulled wine." At least she enjoyed it.

Looking him over for a second, calming her mind a bit as her more gentle and nurturing aspects surfaces in her mind.
    "If you need an extra blanket so can you have mine, can't understand how they can call this winter." Having spent winters in Alaska so were this not even cold, more like a mild autumn.

Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.
    Anatole Scenes

PRE

Smith

A short, stocky, man with an explosion of white curls for a beard muscles his way through the space. There are a few startled glances and an occasional scowl from big people who don't like it when their space is crowded or hustled by anyone else. Once, there was even an off-hand comment about 'Santa' that got shut down with a dead eyed glare from the little man.

He emoted a business transaction gruffly: hot potato gained and a couple of cups for the mulled wine. Anatole figured he might loose one as he hustled to a spot of his liking.

He dumped himself heavily on a seat close to the conversing pair and began laying out his meal and drinks.

"Eh? Hi. Good evening. Merry Christmas."

At this point, his words were clipped and quick as he played through the pleasantries.

7. Likes Origins liked this post

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

Tiny nods with some enthusiasm, "Absolutely, always happy to try something." He adds the proffered raisins to the wine, sipping it. He finds the added sweetness very pleasant, and adds some character to the unimpressive wine.
    "Excellent call. My name is Matthew, and thank you for the inspiration." He listens to her offer of a blanket before laughing heartily.
    "Oh no, I'm from Cleveland. If I need a blanket in California my mother would be so disappointed" Skolis would probably be a little annoyed too, but his mother would make him go ice fishing fur-less. "I presume from your question you aren't a local either?"

"Good evening to you, and merry Christmas as well. I'm Matthew." He extends a hand to the other short bald man. There were two types of men like them, those who took their stature as a joke and laughed it off, and those who were very very sensitive about it. But Tiny was too much of a people person to let that bushy of beard go without a good joke.
    "Got any good hair tonic? You seem to have some success." He pats his own bald head, and indicates Anatole's impressive beard.
    Elodoth | Storm Lord | Primal Urge 1
    Grapes [/] [] [] [] [] [] [] WP (6/6)

9. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Looking towards the perhaps equally heighted older man, seemed like events like these weren't drawing those of her age still that was quite nice it made it easier to relax.
    "Merry Christmas Sir, would you like some raisins for your mulled wine?" Calmly looking towards the dwarf wondering a bit which one of them is taller.

"I am glad that you like it, for some reason people tend to dislike raisins when they don't come with chocolate." Shaking her head a bit. "One of the best snacks around if you ask me although they do make you thirsty."
    Smiling a calm smile towards him. "I am Skye, with an E at the end." Chuckling a bit "Is it common for bigger cities like this to not use your surname? Back home most preferred mister or miss and their surname rather than their given name." Not that she minded though.

"That I am not, not even close and my last few winters were spent living in the Alaskan wilderness so this is nothing." Ahh those were good times.

Looking between the three of them, damn they were all quite short now that was rare most of the time she were surrounded by people taller than herself.

How tall is Anatole?

Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.
    Anatole Scenes

PRE

Smith

Anatole raised an eyebrow. Then smiled, his thick moustaches curling upward.

"Well sure. I'll take you up on that offer. Thank you, Skye."

He extended his hand, holding his warm cup.

"Hair tonic? Oh? Oh! Ah! Must be in my genes. All this... just kind of happened, you know. Now tonic needed. Sometimes I don't know whether I've been blessed or not."

Anatole responded to Tiny quip; his face ran through several emotions: a scowl; confusion; realisation; and finally, a friendly response.

"Call me Anatole. Eh... There was a time when all we'd offer were our surnames. 'Mr' this, 'Mrs' that. Seems like the times have changed. They're still there on all the official forms but I haven't heard someone using those old titles for years now. Which is a shame. I liked the formality."

He continued to speak in a friendly manner to the pair.

"MMM. Those raisin's really do add to the flavour of the wine!"

A pause.

"Alaska, huh? You've come a fair distance, then."

Anatole stands under 5 foot but is built like a brick with a robust physique. Barrel-like would be a good descriptor.

12. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

An elegant girl, clad in discreet garments. Head turn as she passes, murmurs begin and the air is a bit more crisp.
    Her hands firmly hug a cup of spiked eggnog, and she slowly makes her way among the crowd.
    "Oh", she says as she gets closer.
    Are those two his friends?
    "Good evening", she bids Anatole. Not adding anything, for fear of revealing too much.
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

14. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

There were so many outfits Circe could have worn to an event like this. Mundane to Hedgespun there were so many options to hide under the old cloak she broke out.

A cloak that was quite open to show Circe opted to be festive. While some Fairest might whine about wearing something so conservative Circe felt she was blue enough thanks. She'd forgone high heels in exchange for pumps because it was the park. For a touch of festivity, a set of finger-less red leather gloves with elaborate plate decoration adorn her hands. Her

necklace and the Summer Brooch adorn the gown. To make up for lack of pockets, pouches were added to the belt. Just in case there was carding for booze or something like that. And whom should she see as she walks in? Familiar faces from the Freehold and the mortal mechanic's friend too. Excellent, she could socialize. Circe walks over without hesitance, "Having a holly jolly Christmas? It is the best time of the year," she lifts both hands up for emphasis as she waggles her fingers along to the tune of the song, "And another excuse ta drink bear," clapping, "But when I saw friends over here at this cinema I just had ta pop over ta this corner."

Circe then turns to Skye, the sole unfamiliar person to her. "Hi! Nice threads," Circe gives Skye a small wave with her right hand. Her smile? Huge, "I don't recall meeting ya. I'm Merry."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

(Harden the Mask)Glamour 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Paperwork, adding the Glamour spent for Harden the Mask
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread