Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Seneschal Alice Hart ,

I'm writing to inform you that there is a new Lord in Sacramento- Mr. Gage Lioncourt. He claims an overall lack of experience in proper, structured nightlife, so I took the time to meet with him outside of Her Grace's Court to facilitate acknowledgement. I was left confident in his ability to heed Her Majesty's laws and act appropriate in regards to decorum. He'll be meeting with Alder Archon Twist regarding some covenant matters, so I thought it would also be prudent for him to meet you as well.

I plan on introducing him to you during the next Court, unless you prefer a different setting.

Respectfully always,
    Jack
    Priscus of the Ventrue

Blood Hunt:

2. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Jack Priscus of Lords,

Thank you for the advanced notice, This will be taken into consideration when Mister Lioncourt and I meet. As you are confidant with his comport within the bounds of Elysia, then that is where we shall meet, though perhaps during the next informal meeting.

Alice Hart
    Senechal, Keeper of the Deep, Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

4. Likes liked this post
Closed Thread