Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

hey sorry to blow you up can you check on Skye for me? Date got a bit too deep for me, and I left. But worried bout her

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Sure. No problem. Are you okay? Sometimes Skye has no filter and says or asks stuff that's kind of inappropriate. She doesn't mean any harm, but it can be I don't know triggering I guess.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

4. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

yes, I'm okay. I think we had two different ideas for the date. I thought we were casually getting to know one another. Yet I don't think we're much alike when her favorite novel is vampire kisses and mine is Christine or lord of the flies. A comment she made, something like 'to be honest and love her' made me feel pressured
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Oh yeah. I could see the pressure in that. We went straight to friends, so I haven't had that aimed right at me! LOL! She does tell me what she would like tho. In a relationship. It's pretty hypothetical tho. She's really just figuring it out. Looking for a 'first' I think. A lot of pressure in that I guess.

Never heard of vampire kisses. I think Christine sounds familiar, but I don't remember why. Lord of the Flies I know. Had to read it in highschool. Didn't help that I was a jock, but hated the way it all was laid out in that book. Not something I'd read for fun. I pretty much hate any stories with bully jock types. Seems lazy to me.

Not that you asked, but probably my favorite novel is a science fiction book by David Drake who was a Vietnam Vet. It's called Northworld Trilogy. Not real literature i guess. My grandfather gave it to me one time and said not to tell my mom. I was 13. I still love Edgar Rice Burroughs books. I started reading those pretty young too. I tried Kipling and that was about my limit. too highbrow for me. LOL!
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

8. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

straight to friends? I think I thought that we were getting to know each other first. Probably should have been more clear

10. Likes Ruach liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

I do like Skye. I just feel older than her, and I am trying to decide if that matters. I don't have much experience dating. I was too busy studying and trying to learn everything... So, jock. What were you striving for?
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Oh yeah. i was just out of a relationship when i met Skye. i messed it up by not being honest about what i wanted. so when i met Skye i told her up front where i was at and that i wanted to just be friends. i guess maybe an athlete thing. we tend to go hard for what we want. as soon as she knew i wasn't available as a boyfriend she kind of made me her wingman telling me all about what she wanted in a relationship and trying to fix me up too LOL!

so right. striving for as a jock? perfection! that's the only right answer to that question am i right? srsly it's a long story but tl:dr version i went to college on a football scholarship got hurt lost the scholarship got a trust when my grandfather died not much but enough i don't have to work did security for a while got disillusioned and now...trying different things. right now interested in exploring the physicality of acting. total newbie at acting but kind of getting into it

how about you? still trying to learn 'everything'?

14. Likes liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Heard from Skye btw. she says she's ok and we're gonna hang out sometime tomorrow and she'll share her feelings in person. seems like normal to me.

16. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

I get that, we did briefly touch on you as a mutual acquaintance. Are you even looking for a relationship? Ah perfection, I can relate in wanting to understand concepts that I research perfectly.
    I know nothing about football. Security sounds interesting 😃.

18. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

I think I am in the know it when I see it phase of relationships. I'm not looking but if trip over something great i am game. I feel like I spent my life up until recently trying to live up to expectations and now I am trying what comes naturally and letting things come to me instead of chasing them. I guess the theory goes if I work on figuring myself out the rest will work itself out. Whatever. I'm giving it a try.

oh yeah security is cool. Total respect to people doing it. Security didn't disillusion me. Me doing security disillusioned me.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread