(Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Her tail moving rapidly as she tries to wrap it around herself to little avail, speaking highly controlled.
    "I am glad you like it but may I ask the reason to this new name shortening?" Few tended to call her that. "And yes a true spa day could be fun, to escape the average days and feel a bit pampered for a change. I think we all have been a bit to busy as of late and could use that." Finding all the Christmas gifts had been a major challenge for her.

"Ice skating is fun...As long as you do not have any hockey playing bullies around."
    Far to many tackles as she had just tried to learn figure skating.

Petting Fugly a little and scratching him behind his ear as she whispers to him.
    "I'll give you the cupcake when we meet up again." Standing up ready to walk away with her Queen, even if she really didn't like being separated from the loveliest one that came with the freehold.

Giving her Queen a playful wink.
    "Ohh the unicorn is naturally meant to be your steed noble Otrera."

Reacting to her Queen's mantle flare by mixing in her own with hers, letting it fall back seconds after her.
    "Yes let's go." Waving a bit towards Fugly before turning around back to her Queen. "So what shall we get? I already had some carrots so I am fine food wise." A big eater she was not. "They were talking about fried things so maybe we should go for some soft cream or yoghurt, or what do you think?" Playing a bit with her necklace as she softly taps her Queens arm to stop, striking up a conversation with a mother and two young children. Naturally some beginning tension there but within a minute the mother and her two children all leave with a smile and gift from her sack along with one for their father.

Smiling as she sees them walk away.
    "It feels nice to use charming skills to put people at ease sometimes instead of my usual ways." Looking back to her Queen. "Sorry for the delay."
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra raises her eyebrow a little bit at Yamiyo about the question about names, "I did not know if you wished to be called your whole name or a nickname, so I got creative. I could stop if you wish?" She asks and then on spas responds, "I enjoy massages less. I'm rather sensitive, but a good mani-pedi is fun, especially with the extras."

She is excited for the ice skating, but yes, food first. "I'm looking forward to it. Alrighty then, food!"

She looks to Sonnie, "Yeah, fried oreos! They have them at fairs a lot of times. They're dipped in batter and then fried. You know... that does sound like a southern thing, now that I think about it," She laughs, "You have at least had funnel cake, right? Please tell me you've had that deliciousness caked in powdered sugar." She'd be appalled if she hadn't.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Maybe," she assured Sera, "He does like any cartoon with dogs in it."

"Don't like hockey, Yamiyo?" she asked, curiously.

Fugly didn't understand what the word cupcake meant, but he was happy just the same.

Turning to go with Cassandra, she smiled at the Winter, "Of course! Who hasn't had funnel cake? The fried oreos are a new one to me, though. I must now try one. It has become a life goal." Reach for the stars, Sonnie!

She scanned the festival grounds, eyeing each of the food vendors. "Let's see... cotton candy, funnel cake, peppermint bark, cinnamon sugar pretzels... so many choices!" The Beast grinned, "Well, do you have a preference, Miss Cassandra?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Was she asking her or Cassandra? Not being one hundred percent sure, she keeps quiet. “If the spas are busy, we could do something together. Like a girl’s night where we apply masks to each other, do each other’s nails and all that stuff.”

Laughing, “A noble steed huh? Now that would be something! Can it fly?” she asks with a giggle.

As they walked away, “Oh, that would be a good idea! But, hmmm? What to get?” sapphires quickly scanning the food booths. “Well, I don’t see yogurt, do you?” she asks, “But I do see some Christmas themed sweets! Oh wow! Look at that popcorn!” it had blue and white chocolate mixed in. “And did you see those rice crispies?! They have brownies under them!” clearly her mind was on sugar, “And those chocolate covered Oreos’ are adorable!” they looked like snowman! “I want to get them all!” she says with a laugh, “But you should have more than just carrots. Is there anything that catches your eye?” asking as she looks around again.

Pausing from the tap, she looks to see Yami handing presents out. “No delays, stop as often as you want. You’re brightening someone’s evening, which is always worth stopping for.”

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Shaking her head a bit.
    "I do not have any names for the time and place so it's free to call me whatever...I cannot deny that Miyo is far cuter and nicer than being called Darkness but it does make my heart beat a bit faster."

Looking between them.
    "Then a home spa day or one where we jus have some aroma therapy and maybe a bud bath, not the home spa day sounds rather nice though."

Frowning a bit towards Sonnie.
    "I have nothing against watching it, no interest either but to share a field with the players is a no no. They always just wanted to tackle me and this little body is not meant to play hockey, nor withstand a tackle." Giggling a bit, it was better to know your own weaknesses than to try and escape them.

Shaking her head with a teasing smile towards her Queen.
    "No but it can run on water and in trees for some odd reason."

"Nope no yoghurt and all those things looks festive and yummy." Looking around with her for a bit. "Maybe we should see if we can find two large banana splits and then some popcorn they are easy to share? And those blue ones are so cute." Looking around some more. "Those crispies could work but maybe we should consider something to quench thirst with as well?"

Taking a stoic pose.
    "No my dear I am just being selfish here and charming people to take my gifts so I don't need to carry a large sack much longer."

Stopping again to talk to a confused teenage boy for a minute before he runs away with two gifts.
    "Now that was an easy one."

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"Well, I can call you Yamiyo if you want and perhaps on special occasions, I'll call you Miyo," she laughs a bit, "Can't have you swooning." She has a feeling suddenly that she knows exactly who used to call her Miyo. Ah. That makes sense.

"Ooo. I love a good face mask, especially a good rose based one. Great for dry skin."
    Being a Winter and just naturally, dry skin was the eternal problem. So much moisturizer.

Cassandra laughs a bit with Sonnie as they begin walking around and viewing the various delicious treats, "Maybe I'll make some sometime. They're not too hard to make. I can do those and I promised Sera some matcha KitKats at some point. I do a lot of baking, so I need people to share things with regardless."

She takes a moment to think on preferences and then says, "I've got a hankering for some fried dough. Let's get some cinnamon pretzels and some funnel cake! Do we want a kind of topping? Like, strawberry or cinnamon apple or something? I usually go plain with the powdered sugar, but I don't mind toppings." She walks them up to one of the stands so they can decide what to get.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Yamiyo's response confused her. "Why would you be on the ice to begin with?"

The discussion about hockey would have to wait a bit, as she now was headed off with Cassandra to hunt for the best fair snacks.

"Matcha KitKats? I didn't know you could even make those at home," Sonnie seemed impressed with the Winter's baking skills. "If you need a taste tester, I may know someone who'd be willing."

"Ah, yes," she nodded approvingly, "Fried dough sounds like a fine start!" The Beast started tromping towards those vendors of pretzels and the cakes of the funnel. Fugly bounced along happily with the two changelings. "We could start with no toppings and then go back for more!"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A frown, “Aww, was hoping it could fly.” Because that would just be all sorts of fun.

“I’ve never said no to ice cream, so if you find some, we’ll add it to our haul of goodies.”
    Purchasing some of the popcorn and the rice crispies, because they looked too yummy! “Uh, well, I see some warm cider the usual water and soda. So maybe water and the warm cider?” not that she was against soda, but it kinda went against the theme to her.

“I’m not judging, you seem to be enjoying yourself, and that’s all that matters to me.” she says before buying some bottled water, which she stuck in her bag, and then some warm cider.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Placing her hands over her heart.
    "Swooning, who me? Never... I guarantee you that I kept nearly 50% self control each time." Or something like that yes, slightly blushing knowing full well how much she had to struggle to remain in control the first time she heard her say it.

"So just get the best rose one and have a lovely home treatment day, sounds like a good memory in the makings."

"The ice is great to play, have fun, do something different and if nothing else so is figure skating ohh so beautiful." Another childhood dream lost, perhaps she should take a course or more sometime.

Looking down for a second then back at her Queen.
    "Then we will need to get you an alicorn, that will solve it all." And would be a sight to behold.

"Sure we can get some water bottles for all and perhaps finishing up with warm cider so that it's still warm when we meet up with everyone. But first I really like the banana split idea, some store here should have it and I know how much Sonnie loves her ice cream."

Giggling a little as she starts to speak with an older man and his dog soon having him take a gift for himself and the dog.
    "Here you can place the water bottles in the sack that way so will it not be so heavy for you."

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"Oh, no I've never made matcha kitkats. I was thinking about ordering some from back hom-" She pauses. This is home now. "in Baltimore or something. They were my obsession." She chuckles a bit, "Though, it could be a fun experiment to try. Baking has always kind of been my thing anyway." She nods and then giggles a little, "Having a taste tester would definitely be good for such dangerous experiments. We'll need to make sure they aren't poisonous, after all."

The Polychromatic dances a little excitedly while they wait in line for their funnel cake. She loves watching them be made. Once they are ready, she pays for it and takes the plate from the server, "Thanks!" She says excitedly before walking off to the side, out of the way of others in line.

She looks down at Fugly, "You know, we should find you one of those doggy food stands or just one that happens to have some treats." There is something about being around pets that just makes your heart happy. Urgh. I need a cat again. She then wondered if her courtmates would be allergic. Couldn't have that. Then again, could they be allergic? Changeling things were weird. "When did you get this cutie pie?" She asks Sonnie curiously. She wondered if there was a story attached.

Page 4 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread