(Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie had to agree with Sera: Yamiyo seemed too petite to need to lose weight. A dozen jokes filtered through her skull, but she decided against commenting. It was a touchy subject and a joke could easily be taken the wrong way. Occasionally, the Monkey did have some tact.

"Yes!" She nodded, "Twice now Fugly has protected us from the evil murder clowns of the Halloween corn maze! A good time was had by all! Except the clowns." Cause screw them, right?

On the subject of food vendors, she smiled, "Oh, how about peppermint bark?" Her suggestion came even as the fudge she got from Cassandra disappeared into her mouth. "Oh, funnel cake is always a festival treat!"

The pooch, meanwhile, was happily shaking his newfound toy, throttling the plushie the way dogs often did. This probably meant he was happy with it. Although, his attention did waver back towards the other three wrapped gifts.

Sonnie gave the Winter a curious look, "Something wrong back home?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

She was done with the weight talk. It was a delicate subject and one she didn’t really enjoy. Her weight had been monitored as a child by her mother, and she didn’t want to deal with those memories again.

“Sonnie is easy to hype!”
    she says with a nod. It was clear the Nix thought very highly of the Beast.

Again, the weight thing. “I think proper is weight is all a matter of personal preference. I just eat whatever and bust my ass in the boxing ring.” And that was that.

Laughing, “That is a very generous offer, so let me think on it.” She wasn’t saying no.

Smirking, “It’s kinda what they do in those corn mazes. But we’re always prepared, and Fugly is always ready to let them know they need to back off.” She reaches down to scratch his ear.

“I’m glad to hear that everyone you’ve met has been nice.” It meant she didn’t have to deal with difficult and rude people. Never a good time.

“Oh! Funnel cake! We have to get some.”
    With mounds of powdered sugar on it. “Candied pecans? Not sure? But we can look.” Not something she was familiar with.

“And he was handsomely rewarded each time!” how the dog wasn’t overweight she’d never know. “Except them, and we don’t really count them.” Agreeing with Sonnie.

“Seems we have a few foods on the list to find now! Did we want to divide and conquer? All meet back at a certain location to enjoy them?” seemed like the quickest way. What was she looking for? It was hard to know, everything smells so good.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Her attention were set on playing with Fugly or rather pet him when he wanted that and to just watch him at other times, all whilst wondering why people feared clowns.

"We are a nice bunch but I can be evil if you want me to." Giving her a stern look. "No dessert for you for one week young lady." Quickly watching to Sonnie to see if she would react to that. "Still if you ever need someone to back you up so are we here and I will gladly listen if you need someone to talk to or offer whatever aid I can if something is wrong." No need to rush her, hopefully she would ask for help and open up as much as needed for it when she felts ready.

A smile appearing on her lips despite her effort to hold it back.
    "Don't worry I am down to 90 now and my goal is to be between 85-90, so all is good I promise, no need to discuss it further." Damn she really didn't seem to wanna take a gift.

Picking out a smaller bag and placing two of the other three gifts in before handing it over to Sonnie.
    "Here see them as some bonus gifts to give him." Taking up a pack of M&M's and handing it to her. "What do you say, you take these extra gifts and give him when you feel like it and in return I will give you these M&M's do we have an agreement?" Smiling kindly towards her knowing full well how odd the deal were.

Nodding along with her Queen, Sonnie were easy to hype.
    "Think on, if it's not fun so can we just stop. It would just be nice to see how it feels to go nuts on destroying things like that."

Shaking her head a bit.
    "I will gladly make someone company if we do that." She would just get stuck for ages and eventually come back with a plain apple if she tried to pick something herself.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

She smiles, listening about the maze and Fugly's heroics, "Amazing. What a good pupper. Yeah, those corn mazes can be crazy, but I love a good jump scare." A little image comes to her head, going through haunted houses and getting spooked by her friends.

"Goodness, well, I suppose we shall see when tensions rise. Bigger communities just lead to more personalities. The more personalities you have, the more likely they are to clash."
    She explains to Sonnie. She wouldn't get into politics. It wouldn't be appropriate.

She takes a deep breath and nods, letting the weight conversation go. She just hoped she'd be safe, though, perhaps that is her insatiable sweet tooth talking. She then realized that Yamiyo had been trying to give her a gift and burns a bright red in embarrassment. Even her polychromatic hues follow that blush to her cheeks and what can be seen of her chest and shoulders. "Oh gosh, sorry, Miyo. I've been incredibly out of it with all of the craze that's been going on this past month. So much crafting and prepping. Thank you. I hope you can forgive me." She holds out her hands to take the gift from her.

"Okay, you all are going to kill me with my sweet tooth, I swear. I need all of the things." She giggles a bit, "Oh, if they don't have any around, I'll have to order some online - just like the matcha kit kats I told you about before, Sarah! They're addictive an amazing. Huge treat during this time on the east coast."

"I think dividing and conquering would be good. Maybe pair off, grab some things and meet up at the fire to share and enjoy the evening?"
    She suggests.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"I'm always in a state of hype, if I'm honest. It's actually more work to get me to calm down." She nodded nodded nodded.

Sonnie blinked in surprise as the other doggie gifts were handed to her. "Oh, I see. Hmmmm." She looked between the presents and her dog, then back to Yamiyo. "You drive a hard bargain, lady. I'm afraid I may have no choice but to accept!" The Beast looked down at Fugly, "Better be good! Santa Claws is watching!"

Her eyes turned towards Cassandra, and she nodded, "Yeah, I think we're a tight-knit community because we're little. We got no summer army so we really gotta band together for protection."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

There were nods and smiles as Yami spoke. But the offering of m&m’s as a bribe to take the presents was weird.

“That’s why we went, but, yeah,”
    a pause, “some of those jump scares are terrifying!” she totally didn’t fall the first year. And was brave.

“I’ve only seen a few clashes in my years here. But they were all resolved without any huge incident.”
    Though the one with Abe had been the first time she had raised her voice.

An understanding nod, “It’s a huge month for you! But I know it’s going to be amazing!” the Winter might be a perfectionist like she was, so she had sympathy. “So lets put that on the back burner, and focus on yummy food and fun company!” not wanting to take away from it being Winters month, but wanting to make things fun instead. “Think I can entice you to join me on the ice later?” because she wasn’t going to ask Sonnie, she didn’t want the Beast to hurt her feet in the skates.

Laughing, “No one’s allowed to die, but there might be a sugar coma later. Oh yes! I’m still excited to try those sometime! We should form a candy connoisseur club. Where we order different candies from around the country and world, and meet up to taste and rank them!” probably one of her dumbest ideas, but it sounded funny and she had to share.

Well, Sonnie wasn’t wrong there, she thinks with a giggle.

“I don’t think he can be anything but good.”
    Glancing to Fugly. “Then again, I don’t know what he’s like at home.” Which was true.

“Divide and conquer it is!”
    she spins around, taking in the area, “Ok, Miyo, did you want to do with me, and Sonnie and Cassandra can go the other way?” sapphires looking between them to see if anyone had any problems with it. “Then we met up where the fire-pits are with seats and enjoy the treats we manage to get!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Starting to feel a bit in shock overload as her tail starts to softly play around, hearing that name over and over did start to have its effects on her as she replies to Cassandra.
    "It's alright I can get the same at times." True that were mostly for when she were distracted by eyecathing women but they all had their things. "So what gift shall you find, what magical gift will the snowmaiden grant the musical one." Letting her draw a random gift from the sack, the gift once unwrapped containing a carton with in it. "Hope you like it and if you ever need a night to calm down give me a call, we could do a spa day."

"See I am becoming a better and better negotiator." Giggling a little before playfully singing one sentence as she does a little jokey pose/dance.
    "Cause I am Santa Claws, rebel with a cause." True it came from a silly cartoon but it were quite a cute show and she had recently watched it's Christmas special.
    3 successes

Giving her Queen a confident look.
    "Ohh they aren't that scary....If you have someone to hold onto for dear life." Brave she was not at least not when there were no real threatening danger.

Her tail poking around even faster as now even her Queen used the beauty in her name, slightly blushing as she half dazed replies.
    "Sounds good to me, lead the way fair amazon."
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra's eyes go a bit wide at Sonnie as she says the words 'Summer Army'. There is this classic Wintery look of 'careful' in her emerald eyes without saying it. She gives a smile, but her eyes give warning as friendly as possible, "You're right on small groups being more tight-knit." Thinking about her courtmates then puts an actual smile on her face and there is a clear difference.

She gazes down then at the little gift she'd pulled from Yamiyo's bag, "Oh, it's adorable, Miyo. Oh, yes, we must get the girls together for a spa day, especially in this weather," she grins. Not that the cold ever bothered her anyway.

She looks back at Sera then and nods, "I'm glad to know clashes don't come as often." And yet, being a Winter, they are often to come in silent glares of warning to protect the community.

"But yes, this month has been beyond busy. I'm happy though. I've gotten a lot better at putting things together. It's actually a bit crazy, honestly how natural it is beginning to become." She crafted an incredible cello, after all. Then she hedgespun those masks successfully on her first try. Being an Artist had its perks. She wished she'd realized it sooner. "I really would like to ice skate, so I will definitely take you up on that Sarah."

And then she nods again, "Yes! Onto delicious food!" She looks over to Sonnie, "You ready? Oh man, I bet there are some fried oreos somewhere. Or maybe that's a southern thing again."

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"OooOOooOOoo! Candy Club! Now that's an organization I get behind!" She nodded. "A candy of the month, perhaps. December is definitely peppermint."

"At home, he's lazy." Sonnie informed Sera, "Just lies on the couch watching cartoons all day. I told him he needs a hobby." She shook her head sadly. Fugly seemed not to care. He was busy sniffing at a wad of used chewing gum someone had left on the ground.

The Steepscrambler looked at the Polychromatic curiously, "Spa day? Like bathe in mud and get fondled by strangers?" She smiled and nodded to Cassandra, "Ready! Wait, fried oreos? Like, fried chicken?" This was a new concept for her.

10. Likes Shenanigans liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Laughing, “So I’m either a unicorn or an amazon.” Shrugging, “Could be worse.”

Looking to Sonnie, “Oh! Like in that song? Or is it seven nation army?” looking unsure, “Could be summer army, anyone know the lyrics?” good way to brush that slip off.

“I’m sure they’re bound to come up as personalities clash and all that. But I like to think we’re all adult enough to work it out.” Without declaring a Hedge Duel, and that thought made her Mantle flare and she quickly pulls it back in.

Beaming, “We’ll have a blast! Laughing and just having a great time! But food should be first.” Food was always first. “But it’s good to hear that you’ve gotten better at putting things together, it’s amazing what you can accomplish once you settle in.” and she had a good Court behind her.
    Giggling, “We could get one started, might be something fun and relaxing to do. Help take our minds off work and other responsibilities.”

Smirking to Sonnie, “Maybe watching cartoons is his hobby.” She offers, “He may be a connoisseur of the finest cartoons.” Could be a thing.

“Shall we?”
    look to Yami, “We have to find something delicious, but large enough to share.” That was important because no one had said no to that idea. And begins walking towards some food vendors, following the smells and crowd.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 3 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread