Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn led him to a waiting uber. The driver was gracious enough to take the bags and put them in the trunk. Quinn was quite quiet on the drive over to THe Citizen Hotel. The penthouse suite as beautiful, but really it was the private outdoor area that was so steller. WHen they were settled in the hotel room, she opened the floor to ceiling doors out to the patio for them. They were alone and above much of the city skyline.

"Does Jack know you also double as a beast of burden?"

It was a bit endearing, him schleping ten tons of packages up to the room for her. Even Quinn could admit that. The champagne and one glass was already set out for her.

"Let me formally introduce myself. I am Quinn Durant, Dragon, and Priscus of Clan Mehket. I got put in the hot seat thanks to the sudden exit of my previous Priscus. You know I have always had luck on my side, but I am starting to wonder if even my luck will run out on this new appointment."

171011145822-penthouse-suites-william-vale-terrace.jpg
    Last edited by Quinn Durant; Dec 19th, 2020 at 10:47 AM.  Reason for Edit: Adding picture

Gage
    Resources
    Athletics
    Gage Lioncourt

Gage is expertly dressed in a tailored black on black suit, matching dark hair and a steely gaze. While not overtly powerful, his muscle tone shows an extremely low body fat percentage, a tight chest with a flat abdomen.

PRE

"He would know it, if it were true. A little humility will take one very far. Nothing I do is not calculated," he says it with a playful smile, but also a hint of don't mistake kindness for weakness in his voice. The jacket of his came off at the door, and hung neatly in a nearby closet.

"I'm a Lord of The First Estate. As you've mentioned Priscus Jack, you clearly have pieced together the first half. I do still go by Gage Lioncourt, but I'll be altering that as time allows."

"Priscus, and an elevation faster than you asked for? I would suggest you tread carefully, Quinn - it isn't an uncommon tactic to bury someone by thrusting too much responsibility on them, faster than they can adapt. You've always been bright, though, I'm sure you'll be able to handle it. Personally, I'm grateful to be where I am, politically; I have some personal aspirations I'd like to see accomplished."

Gage walks out towards the edge of the terrace, his eyes fixed on The Tower. With a small sigh, he loosens his tie, unbuttons the top button, and rolls his sleeves loosely to mid forearm.

"You do have a phenomenal view from here."
    Presence 2 (CEO)

1 success

3. Likes pisces liked this post

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

"What did you do? Give him a cd of your greatest hits?" She asked with a laugh. I bet money you never told him the sorority auctioned off your speedo for charity.

"Spontaniety .....WAS a vague memory. I only think about it now, because walking to the towers was the first spontaneous thing I've done in 5 years."

She joined him taking in the view. She had planned to spend this evening alone, but well, sometimes things did not go to plan, and you just had to roll with it. Seeing someone who she used to know when she was mortal was a shock to say the least. Now they were making the best of it.

"The crappiest part about it is the former Priscus was a decent dude from what I can see. His whole issue with the court was lemony snickets series of unfortunate events. I never even got to really know him at all, but I did get a hell of a look at his Aura. Now I am the Priscus."
    She nodded in agreement of his assesment of her situation.

She followed his gaze to the tower. "I cannot fault the Ventrue for wanting you Gage. They are lucky to have you. Jack has been a loner for awhile now, and he definitely hit the lottery with you. Even if he doesn't know it yet. You got something personal in that Tower? You are staring at that building like its your whale, Ahab."

Gage
    Resources
    Athletics
    Gage Lioncourt

Gage is expertly dressed in a tailored black on black suit, matching dark hair and a steely gaze. While not overtly powerful, his muscle tone shows an extremely low body fat percentage, a tight chest with a flat abdomen.

PRE

"Wouldn't that be wonder. Me, in entertainment. Ha!"

"Well, my trip back to California was spontaneous... in a sense. I was embraced in a Carthian Domain by an Invictus member, outside of granted permission. I had to think quick."

"It is. I don't know why.. I think it might have something to do with the blood. Acquisition is all I really desire know. That, and well, you know.. but other drives." Gage looks her full form over, and not subtly. "Once, this evening would have gone very different. Now, I can acknowledge beauty, lust, but I don't feel them anymore. If I wanted to manipulate you, or anyone, I would know how to strum the strings, but that's it. Now," Gage looks at the lights of the Tower, "I just want more. More of everything. But the more I get, the more I need. And that tower... I'm hoping it fills the hole, for a long time. I signed a deal with the Devil and didn't read the fine print."
    Presence 2 (CEO)

1 success

Gage
    Resources
    Athletics
    Gage Lioncourt

PRE

Gage gives Quinn a meaningful look, and looks away.
    "Coming to California was a bad idea. I thought I'd be far enough away from any contacts I made when I was here as a mortal, but I think I've done more harm than good, coming back. Thank you for a wonderful evening, Quinn, but I must be going."
    With that, Gage turns and leaves.
    Presence 2 (CEO)

1 success

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread