Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

I like the idea of working on yourself. You'll always have yourself, and you need to be happy with yourself. I respect not chasing things. I'm still debating texting her or letting us reflect for a few days and then trying.

so to your earlier I'm sorry about your grandfather. Were the two of you close? And yes, I'm always trying to perfect my knowledge. I'm trying to get out of the office more, and see my friends socially.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Okay not to be nosy, but going by the times you text, seems like maybe you're working pretty late. Sounds like getting out of the office is a good life balance goal? If you know any good theaters, like for live theater, I'd like to go some time, if that's something you're interested in.

We were. It's been a while tho. My mom died when I was a kid, and her dad basically raised me. How about you tho. Any family around for the holidays? I am hanging out on Christmas with a friend from work who lost their parents too, so it'll be chill.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer barked a short laugh at the times that she texted. Yes lets go with work.
    I do have a demanding job. It is enjoyable though. There are trade offs. I am trying to get out sometime. I do happen to know someone who is associated with a reknown theatre, it so happens. Ballo Della Notte, do you know of it?

I think I read it might be closed due to creation of a new show, but I will check into it. If you would like to go sometime. I am sad that you lost him, however, and that you lost your mother when you were young. My parents are gone as well, but they had a good life. I have cousins in town. Some of them I am closer to than others.. do you have family in town? I am glad that you have a friend to spend the holidays with. I had quite forgotten that they are so close...
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

5. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread