THREADID
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

An appropriate courrier arrives with a double envelope for Alice. The outer envelope bears only her mundane name, no Kindred titles, perfecly fine to pass Kine scrutiny. An interior envelope bears her full title as Jennifer styles her.
    Seneschal Hart, Keeper of the Deep

The interior letter is written on the finest of cream cardstock, a stamp bearing a stylized J within a flower as a wax seal.

Good day, Seneschal Hart,
    I hope that this finds you well. Priscus Quinn Durant has reached out to me about an ambitious project. I am unsure how much of the details were discussed with you. She did mention that you gave her my name, and for that I am grateful.
    I would like some official go ahead approval before commencing my preparations. I request a word with Her Grace, the Prince Alessandra, Priscus of the Gangrel, Lady of the First Estate, at her convenience. I don't see this as a pressing urgent matter.
    I am sure you know I did some testing on the networks of Avalon for Keeper Villiers some nine years ago, with permission.

I await your word,
    Lady Notary Jennifer Hazelton, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

2. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cleanly written upon an envelope is

"Jennifer Hazelton," opening it will reveal an other envelope, securely sealed, and within the second envelope and clearly typed by onto a fine cream cardstock,

Lady Notary Hazelton, Priscus of Haunts,

Greetings,

Regarding your inquiry and proposal of a meeting with Her Majesty, such a thing can be arranged upon Her Majesty's earliest convenience. [Date/Time] can be scheduled for this meeting.

If the date and time are unfavorable for yourself and Priscus Durant, please inform me, and another may be arranged at a latter date. A meeting room within the Nox Populi will be reserved.

Best Regards,

Alice Hart
    Senechal, Keeper of the Deep, Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone

Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

4. Likes liked this post
Closed Thread