Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

All of those things were ideal to keep in mind. Losing sight of one's goals could let oneself get overextended, or in a less than ideal circumstance. Although the way he had played his cool demeanor through out the Invictus meeting, he had never let on that he had not been Sworn to the Covenant, yet. Or even released from tutelage. He was of course, an ideal ally. Jennifer considered him critically, staring at the pretty face but trying to bore through to what interested her: his thoughts. Plans. Ambitions. She glances away from his face a moment, suddenly aware she had been a bit focussed.
    "You are, of course, right. I made a choice to swear quite a bit about upholding the Prince. Her Grace, the Judex, is of course, an Institution of Sacramento. Yet what we do need is a stable Domain to function at our best. Her Grace, Lady Prince, is the best course of action. "
    There were other reasons, as well, that she did not lay out plain. She knew that Jack could read between the lines.

"Well, I think we've played that topic all out." She determines, not even mentioning Edward again.

"I must say, I am a bit curious about what all that excitement was about last court. My two Family members come in out of the cold to try and ... what?"

And what had Priscus Durant done with that little bit of information? Jennifer angled her thoughts to try and glimpse into Jack's point of view of the topic. "Priscus Durant may have proven herself useful to the Prince, and the Domain. Yet if problems began to prove that a Reeve and his Deputies might be drafted, its possible that she had thrown herself into the ring the best way there was - results. It makes my mind churn a bit when one Family member gains the spotlight. Have you heard much from Madame Maeve?"
    As much as she was warming up to sounding him out on new ground, she glances at the clock.
    "Time does fly when you are having fun." She laments, a rare coy smile on her lips.

"I do hope you would like to meet up to get into the Oath in depth. "
    The Lady Notary leaves the statement to function as a means of securing a future date or to disengage without any threat of insult.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque nodded, signaling an agreement he hadn't yet faltered from. Every voice deserving of being heard within the covenant was against the Incubus and there wasn't much else that could be said on the matter.

"Yes, it was certainly a change of course from the usual societal exercise of small talk," a hint of disdain for the practice lightly flavored his voice. "Actions and results certainly speak well to Her Grace. As does consistency, in my experience. I wonder if in her moment Priscus Durant swayed Her Grace or if she'll have to prove to be more than a one hit wonder." He mused for a moment before responding to the question, "No, not terribly much. In what little I've seen of her she reminds me of Miss Wood."

A chuckle meets her smile, "Indeed, us with such a gift of all the time in the world but subject to such aggressively limited stints." He nods with an enthusiastic fervor, "I'm quite inclined to grant that hope. Simply name the time and place, Lady Notary Hazelton."

Blood Hunt:

Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer gave an honest laugh. "It was a change!" At Jack's assessment, Jennifer considered the similarity. There could be something there.
    "I am hoping that she steps out in the months to come. I do know that Miss Wood is held in high esteem by Dirt Nap. I am trying to be unbiased and clear on it."

"Excellent, I look forward to seeing you. I am glad that we are so alike in this important aspect."
    It was a bit of a relief to have someone who seemed to hold similar views as herself regarding Blood Oaths. Jennifer was looking forward to discussions with someone who she suspected might challenge her.
    Thanks for the Scene! As per our discord, I am good rolling into the Oath talk in the new scene.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

4. Likes liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread