Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Standing in the Arrow training room, flicking her new knife around trying to get a proper feel for it. Drawing it again and again, practicing her swings and throwing it between both her hands to get a proper sense of it's weight and balance. It felt a bit odd to wield a weapon she hadn't forged herself still she had no area to properly forge a proper knife and one made of bones would not be ideal for her purposes still she could always use these for practice until she could make her own.

Waiting for the first talon to show up, hoping that she would see her here today these past few weeks had her a bit worried and a mind that ran far to many scenarios to be comfortable.

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx slowly enters the training room. She looks tired, and there are bandages on her forearms and emerging at her neck and shoulder.

Hearing the noise, she looks up, surprised. "Skye...I... hadn't expected to see you here." The First Talon sighs. "What can I do for you?"
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Stopping for a second and putting down her knife. Watching the first talon with serious eyes.
    "Why so surprised I live here just like you first talon."

Eyes going over the bandages.
    "Need help fixing that? I assume the other person were less fortunate."

Giving her a calm smile.
    "A small thought have come to my mind lately, there have been a sudden influx of new arrivals as of late. I count four new ones just recently making the total 14, meaning one in seven is an Arrow." A small frown. "Whilst I doubt any of them harbors malevolence so does it still feel a bit to big of a quick increase to rapidly and perhaps we need to start thinking of contingency plans along with upping how well we work together before things get bad." Walking over to get her phone, taking up a picture to show her Eulogy. "This is the picture of one of them who uses the name Eulogy, Corn and Crystal whom seems to enjoy partying and drugs did not accept to be in picture and I don't know if you have seen Puck already or not?"

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

The Obrimos emits a dry chuckle and smiles. "I imagined you would spend more time within your sanctum. Perhaps I had hoped you would not see me like this, until I had fully recovered." She shakes her head once. "They were left like this for a reason. To remind me that The Body is Sacred; that for all our gifts, for all our power, we are not omnipotent. Even the body must be challenged." Her words are steady, level.

The weary eyes looked at the cellphone. "Unsurprising. The chains of sympathy are limited only by the creativity of the weilder." Another shake of the head. "I saw those in the circle, but have met no others. What do you make of them?"

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Keeping her calm and serious look.
    "No I sleep here nearly every night and tend to be around here most of the time, it's closer to everyone else, easier to find me here and I can react faster in case I need to. With our low numbers so do I find it good to keep myself close by." Shrugging a little. "As you wish, I once took an arrow to the stomach to learn a lesson so I get what you're saying."

Deleting the picture as she had seen it.
    "True but I wanted you to see them and know of them."

"Eulogy seems like a fancy dresser and easy to approach, he seemed to have met Winter and Aurora beforehand and were calm would guess he favors the mind over being physical."

"Puck is a writer, calm and laid back seeming to follow events where it happens. Some charms and over reliance, sadly I know very little else."

"Crystal have money, likes to party both with alcohol and partaking of drugs. He along with Guru used some for a night out, I were lucky to pass by at the time and were given a chance to perceive him in his own habitat so to speak. Mysterium member as well."

"Lastly we have Corn, also Mysterium and seeming to be over chatty. From San Francisco, either married, engaged or using it as a cover judging by the ring. A lot of thoughts in his mind, the one most careful to avoid being in a picture and a bit odd. No idea what to make of him yet, I will keep an eye there though."

"That would be a quick summary of them all, I do believe that Aurora have a better grasp on the last two though they chatted a bit last month but it were more Mysterium matters than for me so I focused on putting all the new ones to memory."

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

The First Talon nods thoughtfully. "No changes to the Adamantine Arrow. I suppose things may be finally settling down here if there have been no activities of note. It is all I can hope that people do not become complacent in times of relative peace. Our fights with the Seers continue."

She steps in further and begins to gently stretch. "And what of yourself? Are you well?"

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Shrugging a bit.
    "Who knows what goes on in their minds, we both know that most here keep me at an arms length or more with a few exceptions. Still no change to our order no but I have done my best to remain vigilant in case we would be needed. I am always ready when either you or some event that means we are needed calls."

Calmly smiling at her and picking up her knife.
    "I am, got my first yes to a date during Halloween not sure if we will blend well or not. My blunt personality can be hard for some to handle and my pale skin does tend to spoke some people." Still in her serious mode. "In addition so have I been training in the use of this, starting to get the hang of how to let it flow right instead or relying on brute force." Flicking the knife to hold the edged side and handing it over towards the first talon in case she wants to look at it.

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx smiles, looking pleased. "Good. Thank you. It is good to know that you will take care of things if I am ever callled away again."

She nods seeming to relax a little. "That sounds nice." Referring to the date. She reaches out and takes the knife, testing it's weight and doing a few experimental cuts and thrusts. "This is a sound weapon. Fighting with knives usually relies on speed and accuracy over strength. I have spent much time learning these methods. I can teach you, if you wish."

The Talon offers the knife back to Skye.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Answering the smile with a small calm one.
    "I am your right hand first talon naturally I will, even if its unofficial so am I basically second in command of this Arrow quarter and will uphold the duties that comes with it. You're stuck with me for the foreseeable future Phoenyx."

"Hopefully, sadly I have no clue how the romance world works."
    Children were easier. "Any sparring or training you would be willing to have would be my pleasure and good for eventual future confrontations."

Taking the knife back.
    "I do hope to make my own knife in the future though, wielding weapons I haven't made myself feels a bit off."

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

The Arrow watched for a moment before nodding. She was still smiling, almost relaxing. "So it seems," she replied levelly, with the tiniest hint of teasing.

Phoenyx purses her lips, choosing her words carefully. "Romance is difficult. I am... not... well suited to giving advice there." It may be the only time Phoenyx has admitted not being able to do something. "Any relationship to a sleeper forces you to conceal some of your life, be less than honest with them. Any relationship among the Awakened can be used against you through sympathy. Both of these are in addition to the regular perils of someone being less than open with you."

She begins to stretch gently, preparing for her exercise. "We can begin immediately, if you have the time. Making weapons is something I have not entertained, instead learning to fight the best with what I have." There a small wince as she tugs on her bandaged arm a little too hard, and the Talon grits her teeth.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread