Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smiling a bit.
    "Still if things are calm so will I most likely leave for a couple of weeks in spring, have some private rituals I would love to perform." Taking a calming breath. "Will come back after that though."

Breaking her serious tone completely as she bursts out in laughter.
    "Sorry sorry." Taking a bit to calm down. "My expertise there is believe it or not less than yours, you are far better than me. I have no dates under my belt, am incredibly blunt, recently learned that my sexuality is a hindrance with girls and a virgin so my advice would be worse than yours." Taking a deep breath. "Still I have no issues with hiding things nor to have things hidden from me, all I care about is to have someone that loves me and whom I love back, to be the one and only one in that persons romantic thoughts. Sorry got a bit sidetracked there."

Heavily bending her body backwards until her hair touches the ground, quickly standing back upright and jumps a bit.
    "Who would be stupid enough to decline that lesson, I prefer to make my own gear that way I can feel it's life and know it inside and out." Giving her a concerned look for a moment. "What types of wounds do you have? We should probably take of the bandage in a bit and let it breath and see if it needs some alcohol to clean it up. I respect to take the natural way to recover but if you're gonna take that path so should we at least make sure it's healing properly."

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

The Arrow nods. "Thank you for letting me know."

The laugh is met with a furrow-browed stare. "I do not see why it is funny. I am also considered direct, and am not skilled at "romance". It took many refusals before I agreed to go on a date with Kaze. The moment our relationship began to be more than simply physical, was the time it became exponentially more complicated."

For a second Phoenyx looks like she is about to argue. "I am..." she hesitates. I suppose I am not fine. "My... the worst of my injuries were healed - nothing is life-threatening. Mostly they are severely strained muscles and bruises." She draws her knife and gestures towards the training mats.

"Please."
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Naturally, I will check in when the time draws near as well if things are to busy so will I postpone it or wait for another year." It were just her new little birth season ritual nothing that couldn't stand being missed.

Waving her hand a bit.
    "The funny part lies in how different yet similar we are, still even if you are not suited to give advice there so is your experiences in the field far beyond mine. Our paths here may be different but in the end we still have some things in common, that is nice to see." Shrugging a bit. "We each have our own approaches, if it is something you desire in your life so will I keep my fingers crossed that we both shall find it each of us in our own hard paved ways."

Smiling a bit.
    That's good still after this so are we at the very least changing your bandages and if your damages are internal so can I offer to massage it before we put new ones on. Never forget you may watch over all around us and this area but I am the one who watches your back." Taking her position with her usual calm demeanor. "Ready when you are."

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Just keeping it from disappearing due to 7+days with no messages.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Sighing a bit, clearly this would not be a good sparring with the first talon wounded like this.
    "Ok stop lets look at your wounds."

Taking Phoenyx away to sit down, getting some fresh bandages and helping her of with the old ones.
    "Let's spar when you're all healed up instead, I won't be going anywhere any time soon so there is plenty of time."

Sitting with her for a bit in silence not wanting to push her to talk before helping to set the new ones up, having giving her skin some time to breath.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread