Ended
Watch

Letter to Twist

THREADID

Gage
    Resources
    Athletics
    Gage Lioncourt

Gage is expertly dressed in a tailored black on black suit, matching dark hair and a steely gaze. While not overtly powerful, his muscle tone shows an extremely low body fat percentage, a tight chest with a flat abdomen.

PRE

A finely crafted letter sized envelope arrives for Twist from a trusted courier of Court, with nothing more than the letter T inscribed on the front.
    Upon opening, an equally fine, unlined parchment is tri-folded inside, with the writing folded inward. Upon unfolding the letter, Twist would find the hand-written in cursive letter is spaced perfectly even without the guidelines of notebook paper. Indeed, the spacing from the top, bottom, and edges are all elegant.

2 successes

Her Grace, Alder Twist, Duchess of Sacremento, Judex, Hound and Priscus of Daevas
    <Addressed to her office number within court>
    <Today's Date>

Firstly, I beg your pardon for the cryptic letter head; one can never be too careful with the Masquerade. Being that the front of the letter is exposed to all eyes if even for a fraction of a second, I dare not risk even the slightest exposure. I am new to Sacramento, and only earlier this evening did I meet with Priscus Jack, who has afforded me formal Acknowledgement within the Domain of Sacramento. My next order of business, one that was best advised by Priscus Jack, is to reach out to you, Her Grace Alder Twist, Duchess of Sacramento, Judex, Hound and Priscus of Daevas. The Domain of which I originally hail from, I was a member of The First Estate, even if they were no more than a formality there. I humbly request an audience, as I have certain matters to discuss, at your convenience. If it please you, I would be at a location, and at the time of, your choosing.

Eternally,
    Mister Gage Lioncourt
    <Physical Address>
    <email>
    <phone-number>

Presence 2 (CEO)

1 success

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

The response to Gage Lioncourt is delivered by Kalos. Printed on heavy cream cardstock, it is simple.

Mister Lioncourt,

Welcome to Sacramento. I look forward to meeting with you.

You can find me at the Ballo Della Notte.

Twist
    Duchess of Sacramento
    Hound of Prince Antinori
    Priscus of Sacramento's Daeva

Feel free to set up a scene with Gage arriving at the theater whenever you are ready Daniel
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Closed Thread