Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Mage OOC Talk and Questions

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 30 of 53 First ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 ... Last

Twist Scenes

I know Eulogy's last post may look weird since I have been here for several months. It is just that no one ever told me to change my city status from 0 to 1 so I never did. Although Eulogy has been at a couple Sanctuary meetings, this is the first "formal" concilium he has attended. Basically I was looking for an in character way to change city status to 1 I was kind of in limbo.
    It does not look weird to me the player. It looked weird to my character. That my character considered something as strange doesn't mean it was weird. I would say don't worry about it.
    I will totally find something cool to put here - eventually.

2. Likes Yumyumcrow, Ruach, Sanityawol liked this post

Twist Scenes

Two questions:
    - Is Campanella becoming inactive = we need to buy the dots he has for the Athenaum? I don't mind, I just would like to know.
    - Will Crystal and/or Campanella point Corn towards old coins with silver (so he can extract and purify the silver) and/or jewelry and antiques so he can get the gold? Again, I am asking so that I would know whether and how to ask for them in request.

I wouldn't know where Crystal would find old coins, but you can ask IC to send him the invoice once Corn buys some.

0 Scenes

Last day to get your XPRs in!

6. Likes Ruach liked this post

Twist Scenes

I wouldn't know where Crystal would find old coins, but you can ask IC to send him the invoice once Corn buys some.
    If only we knew an antiques dealer with contacts in the underworld...
    (Campanella)

8. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

Fedup

1) Yes. I'm going to make Campy inactive so a fresh player can take his spot.

2) Yes. The Athenaeum will need points invested in it - it is a Sanctum. Minimum of 1 dot invested in Sanctum Size should cover it. Campanella had ●● invested in Order Sanctum - 1 in Security and 1 in Size. I'd always envisioned the Security was long term Matter Spells fortifying the doors, windows, and such.

3) Gold, silver or other precious metals for experiments would be covered by Resources. I don't mind you using Campy as source of precious metals but you'd probably need to 'purchase' the materials using the Resource merit (and have it noted on your character sheet) just so everything is covered.

Twist Scenes

Got it.
    Everyone:
    I already have 1 dot in workshop and I am going to buy 1 dot in size. Would anyone else step up and buy 1 dot of security?

11. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Eh, sure thing. I'm in no hurry to up Gnosis anyway..

13. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Puck Scenes

I think I need to clear things up a little.

I thought that while the vote was clear, West's suggestion was liked but not explicitly confirmed, so I've been operating under the assumption that nothing had changed. If I've read this wrong, that's fine. I just thought it was an idea for a scene. We can still do it or not.
    We can absolutely do a scene and it can absolutely be about the charter if you like. I'd prefer a meeting to discard the thing though, just because it was such a pita for so long and it was unanimous to lose it.

I didn't mean to say we shouldn't do a scene or crap on your idea for one, I just wanted to make sure everyone remembered we had a conversation previously. We can also talk about other things since Puck doesn't really know Phoenyx or Aurora very well or vice versa.

15. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

No worries at all, I never took it as such. I'll put the scene together later

Without the definitive "This is what we are doing going forward" I never know which way to lean so I usually go with the status quo as I knew it until corrected.
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

17. Likes Xander, Ruach liked this post
Page 30 of 53 First ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread