THREADID
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

I am a former florist so it's painting of flowers attract me. Sandro Botticelli italian painter also interests me - have you any interest in that period? I am an in continuing education so I often pick up new shows to watch all the time 😉 what are you watching now?

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Right now I am blown away at how classy and refined you are and how not that i am! LOL! Srsly tho I am kinda interested in plants their cell activity and respiration and like that. I am pretty into function tho. I have house plants that refresh the air like snake plants and peace lillies. I mostly watch shows I can binge while I work out so not too deep usually. Kinda alternating between the Teen Titans cartoon and Vampire Diaries right now while I do mindless reps and routines. My place is basically a small bachelor pad with no furniture so lots of room to work out and a flat screen mounted on the wall. I don't go out much except on runs, but I'm trying new things so did some clubbing just to see what it was like.

Sorry! I didn't see this! Thanks for putting a new one up! Fun!
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

sorry so late got distracted on date stuff Classy and refined? dont know about that! Just some college courses for appreciation. Do you know any one who has a flower shop or garden? I do like how you know which plants refresh the air. I have like no interest in working out

One small concern is Skye seems really into her gymnastics and working out. but just not me. I have heard of Vampire diaries might get into it I used to watch Smallville and Arrow curious if those are still around. I like the high school esh feel on Smallville and how opression and corruption were handled on arrow. yeah halloween was a first for me too People were nice
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Closed Thread