Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

After her and Cassandra had talked about a gathering, Sera had been planning. She wanted to wait until it was closer to Christmas, so the Winter could make gingerbread. Cause lets face it, the idea of a decorating party for cookies and gingerbread sounded like a blast! So she claimed a meeting room at Funderland for the evening!

Of course, she had it catered, a buffet table setup with a wide variety of foods. Everything from ham and turkey, to salads for those who preferred a lighter meal. There were finger foods, all artfully arranged, with small plates and napkins.

A couple tables had been setup with everything you needed to decorate cookies and gingerbread! One was for sugar cookies, and frosting was placed in various containers, sprinkles and candy placed in cupcake tins for easier use. The gingerbread table was similar, but had a bit more holiday flare to it with the decorations.

There were also regular tables where people could sit and eat if they wanted. She had brought in coffee makers from her shop, and her cold brew setup. It had been a bitch to move, but worth it. There was also various tea pots with water warming and different teas set out. Little hand made signs stated what tea was in each container, written in beautiful calligraphy. In a bowl with ice were the aloe waters Yami loved, and more packed away should she need it. There was also warm cider, it's smell mixing with the numerous other delightful smells! But still overpowered by the Treasured own Mantle when she moved.

The Nix, dressed rather casually in skinny jeans and a flannel that matched her eyes, was busy putting the final touches on everything. The flannel, open, showed a fitted black tank top, and she wore no makeup except for a red lip. The ring on her left hand sparkled when it caught the light and she was lightly humming, wild flowers growing with each step she took, filling the area around her.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

For once she were dressed rather simply with her hair put up into buns.

Smiling as she arrives bringing with her the ever loved scent of cinnamon and vanilla.
    "Hi Seraphina, did words of baking reach my ears?" Looking out over the setup. "This looks wonderful but I can't see the fire extinguisher anywhere?" Raising a hand to her forehead whilst playfully looking around as she giggles.

Looking out over the area with delight as she puts down a bag, lifting out a big plastic bowl from the top before dumping 4lbs of mixed candies in the bowl.
    "I brought some candy to celebrate the season, and to appease our beloved Sonnie."
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra arrives wearing a renaissance looking green gown with puffy sleeves and a green over dress. It would look odd on most people, but for her it just seems appropriate. With her, she brings a frosy wind with a warmth of rays of winter sunlight. In her hand she carries a loaf of homemade lemon poppyseed bread and on her arm there is a bad carrying more treats, including macarons of different flavors. Some are lemon, others are vanilla, and a couple are a zingy ginger. She smiles as she approaches. They weren't incredible, but they would certainly be tasty.

Baking Roll - 1 suxx

"Hello Sera, Yamiyo,"
    She says nodding to the both of them with a big smile, "As I promised, I brought treats!" she says excitedly. "Where shall I set them down?" She asks, walking closer.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Smiling, “Yamiyo! Great to see you! And they did!” arms spread wide as she looked quite proud of the setup, “I love your outfit! It looks amazing on you!” gushed the Nix with an approving nod. “Oh it’s around here somewhere I’m sure.” A sage nod.

“Oh wow!”
    sapphires going wide at the sight of the candy, “That’s a lot of candy! You do realize that makes you responsible for her right?” she asks with a teasing tone.

“I made sure there was some aloe water for you.” Pointing to the bowl with the bottles chilling. “As well as some healthier foods as well.” Because no one should feel left out.

“Cassandra! Hello!” waving to the Winter. “Oh, I cannot wait to try them!” and moves to one of the buffet tables where there was an empty space already, “I made to leave a spot for you!” because of course she did. "And that dress is fabulous! You look like a lady from a fairy tale!"

Looking to Yami, “This whole thing was Cassandra’s idea, decorating sugar cookies and gingerbread.” Giving the credit where it was due. “I also got some containers for any decorated cookies or gingerbread that no one wanted, I plan to bring them to the shelter.” And of course, and left-over food.

“I have to say, I feel a bit under-dressed now."
    says the Treasured with a giggle. "But how've you guys been?"
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Happily smiling.
    "Now that sounds festive, shall we pack the sweets in cute little bags and hand to the one we like afterwards as well?" That's a common thing right? Giggling a bit "Maybe we should get you a travel one next year." Spinning around a bit to show her clothes off. "I thought dressing simpler would be better for baking."

Noticing Cassandra as she spins around and stopping dead.
    "Remind me to never dress down again." Taking a moment before being able to shake her eyes of her. "You look amazing Cassandra."

Laughing a bit.
    "So I should not tell her that I have an ice cream cake in my freezer at home and that my renovations are finally done which includes a smart system and enough room to move and dance not to mention a lot of pillows and blankets to build a fort?" Get your mind out of the gutter, shaking her head a bit. "Don't worry sugar rush things are just a myth right?"

Looking to the aloe water.
    "Thank you, always so kind. Does it sell well in your shop?" How anyone could resist it were hard to believe though.

"Ohh now that sounds like fun, great idea Cassandra." Looking towards the treats she had brought. "They smell delicious, did you bake them yourself?"

Shaking her head towards her Queen.
    "You're stunning dear." That was an eternal truth. "Just fine here, just a bit busy trying to get Santa to tell me what gifts to place under the tree." Looking towards Cassandra. "How have you been? We haven't had time to hang out lately."

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"Wow, that is a lot of candy."

"Oh, thank you!"
    The Polychromatic smiles with a bit of joy. Who doesn't love a compliment? "It's so comfy and I have always loved the style." She moves, setting her treats down on the table.

"You both look great, by the way. According to the boys, I'm always dressy, so I'm really just constantly over dressed is what I've gathered. I say anyone should just wear what makes them feel good."

She looks over to Yamiyo with a nod, "Yeah. We should get together at some point to hang. Things are just busy at the moment."

"What have you two been up to? Any fun projects?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

“We certainly can! Good idea!” why not? This was all about fun. Nodding as Yami sis her spin, “Oh, definitely! Makes sense to me.” She just didn’t feel like wearing her nicer clothes.

“I’m tempted to run home and put on something a bit dressier.” She says with a giggle.

“If you tell her that, it’s on you.” Then adds, “And sugar highs are a thing, and once Sonnie spots that bowl, you’ll get to witness one.” And it would be a trip.

“You’re more than welcome!” something for everyone. “Not as well as I was hoping, but enough that it makes sense to keep it in the case.” It sold, so it brought in money, just wasn’t a huge seller.

Shrugging at the compliment. She could have tried harder. But she did make dressed down look good, so she had that.

“It does look very comfy! Does it have pockets?”
    because that is the most important thing. Pockets!

She’d never had anyone say she overdressed. But maybe there was too dressed down?

“Fun projects?” a pause, “Oh, I am working on some new spun items. Mainly in the design phase as I can’t decide which direction to go with it. And decorating. So much decorating.” Between the shop and home, it was nonstop. “But that’s about it for me.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Jolly good, then we just need to be sneaky so those left without don't get sad." Giggling a bit. "Besides look buns, my roommate helped get them right for me it's quite fun." Perhaps showing a bit to much joy over such a simple thing.

Frowning a bit.
    "Hey no leaving me as the only one not dressed fancy here."

Sighing a bit.
    "Don't worry whilst all of that may be true so would I not tell her that unless the stars would bless me with a date from her first." Looking a bit nervous at the bowl. "Really? I always thought they were a Hollywood myth like lighting gasoline with a cigarette."

"I could start to buy them in massive quantity from you if that would help, I always order 24-48 of the 1.5L kind and the same of the half liter kind to keep in stock at home and at the sorority." Couldn't risk running out of them no.

Looking over the dress for a bit.
    "So what is the simplest cloth you own that you go out in?" Wait what did she just say? "Dress in what makes you feel good? But then how about dressing for all the occasions and dressing to tempt or attract the ones you want?" Those were basics even if it were hard for her.

"Christmas, Winter and new years along with thanksgiving just having ended so yeah I can see why it's busy. School has focused a lot on various folk tales of the time right now as well and there is a lot to go through so I have been a bit busy there as well." Giggling a bit. "Did you know that there is a old version of Santa that left toys in children's shoes as a prank?" Smiling a "True there is the modern day celebration of St Nick where it's still practiced but that is a kinder version than the old one."

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"It does have pockets!" Cassandra says, excitedly showing off the glorious pockets of her emerald green overdress. The color of the overdress practically matches her eyes.

"Me? Attract people? I don't feel the need to try for that," She starts, perhaps the slightest hint weirded out by the question. It also didn't help given her situation with her ex-husband. "I just wear what I wear for me and my comfort. I love seeing my reflection and being vain for a moment to think about how pretty I look. It's nice being complimented by others, but I don't dress pretty to attract. If someone likes me, I want it to be for how they'll see me every day - good or bad days. Not everything a woman does needs to be how to attract others. And I don't buy dresses for special occasions that I feel like will make me miserable, regardless of how pretty they are. Dress comfy. Be happy living life enjoying things on your own." She blushes a little. Maybe she got a little too flustered by the question, "I guess that is a reason I am not a Spring?" She uses the statement to laugh a little, bring some amount of joke to some of it where she could.

She smiles at Sera, "I've got so many decorations to work on and I've just started taking commissions for instruments. I crafted a cello and now everyone seems to want my services. It's kind of weird, honestly. I keep forgetting my role as an Artist. Crafting things has never been something I felt was part of me. Apparently, I've been wrong." There is a sense of pride in that.

"Interesting bit of lore, Yamiyo. I bet you're learning all kinds of cool things at university." Every once in a while, she missed college.

10. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

“Well, I think everyone will create a fun and interesting cookie or house! And they get to leave with whatever the create.” So a win win in her mind. “Buns are great! But I find that with how long my hair is,” glancing down to her feet where mixed in with the growing wildflowers was the end of her hair, “such a hassle for me. But I love how they look on you!” they did look cute!

Laughing, “You mean I’m the only one who keeps changes of clothes in the Tavern?” was always good to have something else to wear in case of blood or something.

Shrugging, “Host another movie night. Takes the pressure off asking someone for a date.” She suggests. “Oh no, they are totally real.” One hundred percent real.

A shake of her head, “No need. I am more than happy to keep them in stock for you and anyone else who may prefer them. I want everyone to have something they like and enjoy at the coffee shop.” And they weren’t that expensive.

“I found that dressing for comfort and what you feel good in attracts more genuine attention. If someone is attracted to you because of what you wear, then it feels, I don’t know, fake. I often wear dresses that are very revealing, sheer fabric with just enough covered to be decent. But I do it because I feel comfort and confident in them. A good suitor will be attracted to you no matter what you are wearing.” True story right there.

“Toys in shoes? I’ve never heard of that! That’s really neat.” With a small giggle. “I personally enjoy the tales of Krampus. I know, a bit dark, but it’s just interesting to read the tales of him.”

At the Confirmation of pockets, “Then it is absolutely perfect! All dresses should really have pockets in my opinion.” A sage nod. “When I make my dresses, they always have pockets.” It was a necessity.

“Exactly!” confirming what Cassandra said.

Laughing, “No, that’s not the reason. At least, to me. Spring, in my mind, is about more than carnal desires and attracting others. Sure, it’s what we seem to be known for, but like all Courts, there is more to it. I think you’d be a wonderful Spring.” She was beautiful for one.

“I finally finished the coffee shop and my house.” It had taken a few weeks to work it all out in her head. “Oh wow! I would love to see it sometime and hear you play!” she had an amazing talent. “There is nothing like crafting something. That rush as what you’ve envisioned comes to life from you hard work, simply the best.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

12. Likes Shenanigans liked this post
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread