Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Softly giggling a little.
    "We all have our things, as long as we are honest and upfront so is it all fine for me. Sorry if this sounds a bit scary but I really hope this won't be our last date and it's my first ever so why rush things? Let's just try and get to know one another and do what feels comfortable for both." Did that come off bad or not stupid Skye you already speak of seeing again, gahh you will never find a beauty like her again calm down.

Trying to keep up as well as she could.
    "That sounds interesting, I would love to read your papers sometimes even if I would most likely not understand much of it." Chuckling a little bit. "Never went to college myself, focused those years on myself doing what felt needed for me at the time. Still I picked up some nice skills along the way and it were what I needed." Wonder how many people could say that they had survived the winters like that?

Sighing in relief she had clearly been very afraid of that.
    "That's a relief to hear, I know that some women are disgusted by women like that and I did not wanna deceive you." Blushing a bit "You might come to find that I am rather blunt on things, it always feels better to just be upfront and honest." Shaking her head softly. "Not in the slightest, I don't judge people for silly things like that nor for things they did not choose." There was enough of that in the world already.

"We're young Jenna, we have time besides every moment with you is one that comes with smiles. I am new to this scene as well so slow might be easier for my odd heart to handle"

"Thank you, it was a hard loss to take but my journey helped me to deal with it." Even if their faces sometimes flashed in her nightmares. "Some to work with, some who accepts as I am at least but I think the only one that's truly a friend would be Chase, Superman from the party." Looking towards a tree to the side of them. "Would you mind telling me something about yourself?"

Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"I'm glad that you agree. There's no need to rush anything.
    The best things in life come to those who wait.

You mentioned a TV earlier. Do you enjoy hosting gatherings?
    Chase. Yes, he seems nice. We've been texting a little. I like how gregarious he seems.

Let's see... I consider myself an academic. I enjoy researching and learning new things. I see myself as a ' forever student'. I get together with local college students to challenge my own coding and stay flexible."

She looked to Skye for a moment, pausing in her walk.

" What is something that is important to you?"

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"True just look, I've waited all my life for a date and now I am here with a beauty of endless allure." Tune it down Skye. Winking towards her in hopefully a flirty manner.

Shaking her head a bit.
    "I just got my first TV and streaming services so the only one I can really invite so far is Chase." Still that was better than none. "Yes he's a very social and kind man. Even helped me through some scary thoughts before Halloween." Although most may not agree that they were scary.

Thinking for a second.
    "You mentioned programming before and now coding, does both of them have to do with computers?" It sounded like that to her at least. "It sounds quite nice, we can always learn more things if we are just willing to give it a try."

Stopping to turn to her, trying to see if they could find eye contact.
    "Hmm that was a hard one." Thinking for a second. "In truth so would that be bonds, people you care for and those you love. Material things can be replaced but bonds and loved ones can never be brought back." Looking over people around them. "Happiness, to do what I can to make sure that others don't get swallowed in darkness. And in earnest to have those whom I love and care for around me." Cocking her head a bit. "Does that sound weird?"

Taking of her jacket and handing it over.
    "Here wear this, you're stunning in that dress but it must be rather cold." Waiting to see if she would take it, not wanting to hang it on her herself. "Never fear to ask me anything, I will gladly answer anything you want to know and I hope you feel like you can be yourself here." I really hope I can show her that I would never judge her or anyone for small or peculiar things, if she can feel safe so will that maybe be a good foundation.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer was quiet for a few beats of a mortal's heart. She was thinking over what Skye had said. Jennifer reflected on her own feelings on how unexpected this was, this sense of sharing. It was a dual edged sword. She couldn't share too much... Too fast.

" I'm always honest. It's a personal creed.". Jennifer replied to Skye.
    Jennifer accepted the jacket on the manner it was offered. Jennifer resumed the walk, tilting her head upwards for a moment. Listening to the sounds of the night.

She glanced to Skye. Bonds. An interesting word choice when a bit of what Jennifer did was also about bonds.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Giving her time to sort her thoughts, not rushing to speak to much but rather just trying to enjoy the night and time together. Her eyes constantly getting drawn to the taller woman.

Smiling happily as the jacket were accepted hoping that it would give her some warmth at least.

Waiting for a bit until she felt the glance, smiling and looking up at the stars above them ohh how she had hated them at times and loved them at others.
    "What are your dreams here in life? What do you truly wish for?" Eyes shifting from the stars back to Jenna.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer considered that for a moment. She had found another aspect where her complete honesty mantra was hitting a snag. She couldn't be completely honest with Skye on these matters. Jennifer decided to be vague, but as truthful as she could.
    "I have some ambition in my local circle, my profession. I hope to take my profession as high as I can, with continuing education, and be seen as reputable in my field. I don't think that you have told me what your field is? You mentioned gymnastics, and mothers. Are you a gymnastics instructor? Do you work in a studio where I could visit you?"

Those keen brown eyes study Skye for a beat.
    "How have you found that work? Fulfilling? I have not had much experience in that area... what sort of accreditation do you have to go through?" She inquired with interest.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Looking up at the tall woman as she spoke, listening with a happy smile on her lips.
    "That sounds like a nice dream, I truly hope it will come true for you." Looking up at the stars whilst drawing with her finger for a moment before softly chuckling a little, it was odd what kind of habits you got from people. "May the endless sea of light bless you in your endeavors." Sigh her old mentor were still in her.

"You could say that, I tend to call myself a gymnastics teacher though." Not much of a difference. "No I travel to my students and help them there, if you wanna see it though so could I ask if you could come along if you like?"

Softly blushing a little as she were looked upon.
    "Sadly I never did attend college or have any real education after high school." Please don't let that be a deal breaker. "I just happened upon a small setup for a minor competition and asked if I could use the equipment for a couple of minutes before they packed up as they had just concluded and they agreed, one of the moms saw me and asked if I could teach her kid and then it just spread by word of mouth."

"I quite like or rather love it though, growing up I were always around kids and taking care of them were my job back home." Yes she did love kids and they tended to love her.

Thinking for a quick moment.
    "It could be nice to open a place one day though even if right now so am I kind of into the idea of starting my wood working business." Smiling a little. "My business plan is pretty bad though, I only wanna make things that is tailor made for the client, never the same thing twice. Each creation deserves to be unique, to hold life within it and a piece of the makers essence. If you just make things the same over and over so will they lose that essence."

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"Well, it will take some time and effort on my part... but thank you." Jennifer smiled to Skye.
    "Interesting, I haven't ever been very dedicated to physical aspects. Physical fitness. I am definitely," A finger held near her forehead. "- a mental focused sort. An eternal student. You mentioned that you recently got your place set up with TV service, but have only had Kaze over.

Don't get me wrong, he's dreamy. I'd like to get to know him. Yet you said it in a way that made me think that you couldn't invite others over... what's that about?"

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Nothing worth anything in life comes easily, the more we struggle and fight for it the more we value it." At least that was true for her.

"Ohh don't say that, you look to be in quite good shape." Biting her lower lip a little. "If you ever want a class so could I teach you some basic gymnastic skills, I promise you wont find many better ones than me around." It was the one thing she took true pride in about herself.

Chuckling a little.
    "Do I need to worry that he's becoming competition?" Smiling and winking at her in hope that it would come of as a soft joke. "It's nothing really just that I don't have many friends in this city, he is the one that would actually come over if I asked that's all." Or well some kids to but their parents might not like that. "How about you, do you have a nice circle of friends in the city? Or maybe some kids that's wondering what mommy is doing right now?"

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

" Oh, I understand that. I value things that I have strove for and attained...
    Oh, perhaps. I've never thought of a gymnastics class. I mostly had a little training in how to escape dangerous situations."

A touch of weaponry and running training course could explain her eternal body that would never age, never bloat as older people tended to do. Again, the thought occurred to her that Skye and she were two very different people.
    Was it fair to pursue a mortal? Jennifer walked in silence for a few moments, considering.
    Then she remembered that Skye had mentioned someone. Who? Oh, The Superman. He looked like another mortal that Jennifer would have the same issues with, even though he was just as attractive as Skye. Two sides of a coin, different but lovely.

Oh, it was possible that Skye was worried. For a second Jenni considered it, if but for a soft exit before this got serious.

Yet she hadn't thought about Kaze in that way, because Skye had already brought up a date.

"I hadn't thought of him in that way. I'm sure some of your friends have pursued him,". She says lightly. Oh. Children. Another potential snag if she and Skye decided to keep seeing each other.
    Kids were too early to bring up on a first date, weren't they?
    Jennifer decided to let that one waft by, unanswered, for now.
    " I'm a bit... Secretive about where I stay. I've had a frightening break in the past.
    I trust a few people who know that. I have some acquaintances. There's family in the city. I have a few distant relations - some I just see in a crowded room at reunions.
    Some true cousins.

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread