Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

The Nosferatu listens to Gage as he described the encounter with Jack, choosing to remain quiet. She rather liked Jack, and to Jennifer that largely means not revealing information about him besides the common knowledge of his law education.

To Alessandra, Jennifer replies.
    " I'm an eternal student.
    If I don't learn, I believe that I stagnate. An old friend taught me to play with knives a few years ago, and I enjoyed it. I might need a refresher, but I do like having the know how.
    I would like to go shooting, and I appreciate the offer. Paintings by a Family member? Perhaps I can see those sometime."

Jennifer eyes Gage, somewhat curious about the turn in conversation as well.

" I can agree with that. Things are balanced on the head of a pin."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Gage
    Resources
    Athletics
    Gage Lioncourt

Gage is expertly dressed in a tailored black on black suit, matching dark hair and a steely gaze. While not overtly powerful, his muscle tone shows an extremely low body fat percentage, a tight chest with a flat abdomen.

PRE

Gage sighs, and looks at his watch. "I'm afraid I must be going. It's getting late, and I do have a few other matters to attend to. Have a good evening, ladies,"
    With that, Gage sets his drink down, and heads out.
    Presence 2 (CEO)

1 success

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

“It’s just rare to find someone these nights who wants to learn. Or wants to learn with me.” A chuckle, it was true. Not many considered hanging out with her a good time. “Knives have never been my thing, but I can see the attraction to them.” Smaller, quiet, easier to hide. The list could go on. Nodding, “Yes. I had let it be known I was looking to grow my art collection, and would love to have pieces by those in our company to display at meetings. She reached out with three paintings, quite remarkable works of art. I’ll be glad to show you sometime, it’s about time to rotate the art on display, perhaps I’ll put them out.” Her favorite would always be the one of the baths. And she hoped Jennifer would recognize them.

She nods as Gage excused himself, watching him walk out the door. Glancing to Jennifer, a hint of a smirk on her face, “Something I said?” humor in her voice.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"Or you can just walk off. Okay, cool." Jennifer stared after Gage for a beat with her incredolous look. She gave the Prince a wry look.
    "That was amusing. He was a nice conversationalist until he fucked right off. " Jennifer tossed her head, a bit annoyed. She waved off someone checking if she wanted another drink. "I guess? That was rude. Well back to our conversation, I would love to learn. I am surprised that others are not taking each other out for the privelege of learning from you. "
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

She had to admit, it was amusing to see the Haunt’s reaction to Gage walking off.

A shoulder rises and falls, “He was, but there could be a few factors in play. Like perhaps being intimidated by two women in positions of power. Or, whatever.” She wasn’t going to give him any more attention.

“I’m not really surprised by it. Given what my role is in our company, a lot avoid any social interaction. And I also don’t give off a friendly vibe.” She says with some amusement in her voice.
    “So I’ve become used to it. I’ve made the offer in the past to others, but none have taken my up on the matter.” It was just how it was for her. “But should you want to learn, I’m willing. And should you enjoy it, and want your own gun, I have the connections for it.” Of course, she had those connections. “But I warn you the indoor gun ranges are a bit of a problem,” with her criminal connections and empire, it was a bit more difficult to enjoy those ranges, “though I have places around the city I use with my own targets, away from prying eyes.”

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"You are right. That would make some uncomfortable.
    I would love to learn from you. It would be a genuine thrill. Whenever your busy schedule clears up, of course.
    I have some talent in computers, too, if you ever need someone to help check out your stuff. My dad brought me to the Club to learn, but realized it would take a lot of time for me to teach him. So I just did it."
    A shrug. "I would love to spend an evening with you again. This," She lifted her empty glass. "- was a lot of fun. I actually was curious if you would like to go out with me and a friend to the... public areas. I have been meaning to meet up with him but had a lot of Club things that got in the way. It likely wouldn't have the people who would be intimidated by your position. Just ordinary, oblivious folk."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a shrug as she finished off her beer, “I haven’t exactly made myself the most approachable.” But she wanted to try, to some extent. Not too much though.

“I’ll keep that in mind, thank you.”
    Worth keeping in mind.

Laughing, an honest laugh, “You know, I might take you up on that. I often enjoy hanging out with people outside our business.” Gave her chance to just be her. Well, to a certain extent. But to not have people afraid of her for her position and approach her was always nice.

“So give me call next time you’re out.”
    Glancing around, “Seems the night is getting late, I should head back to the office. Did you need a ride or anything?”

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"You shouldn't be approachable. In my mind, you don't have to entertain the incessant chatter of whatever someone might want from you." Jennifer said, honest and a bit on point. "I think your standing rule is a good one. Oh, that would be fun. I've been texting a friend, keep meaning to hang out. I will call you when we get together. Let me know if any venue isn't up to your taste."
    "No, I brought my car." Jennifer replied. "Faithful little sedan. Thanks for the offer. Be safe until we meet again." She affirms.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

[vtr]Thank you for the scene! It was fun [vtr]

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5