(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Shady Lady was a popular and well-loved spot in Sacramento. While the feel and theme of the bar was the 1920’s, and some of the cocktails were made with that era in mind, they had modern drinks and food as well.

Entering, you are greeted with red wallpaper with a darker red velvet detail. There were black and gold accents added around as well as an original hardwood floor. Most of the booths were circular black leather, and there were traditional bar stools surround the bar, the center piece. Toward the back they had red velvet couches and chairs tastefully arranged around small tables, for a more relaxed feel.

The lighting was low, setting the atmosphere, but not too low. People need to be able to see each other.

Ale had taken the Aston out for the evening. While she loved her Torino, there was no denying how smooth the Aston was. She also decided to step out of her comfort zone so to speak for the evening. Her pants were black fitted dress pants, her shirt a white blouse, unbuttoned to a dangerous level, but she added a black leather underbust corset. Maybe a reminder of her friend Vivian, who loved the Shady Lady and had talked Ale into wearing a full corset for New Years. But she could breathe and move in this one. Her lips were red, and her skin had a healthy glow of life to it. While one couldn't see all her tattoos, there was still a healthy amount visible on her hands, forearms, neck and temple. The Savage had a beer in front of her, and was positioned at one of the booths that granted her a view of the door. Dark eyes watched for Jennifer Hazelton , or anyone else who might stop by, the night was young.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

(-2 Vitae Blush of Life & Drink)Vitae 2 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Bookkeeping

4. Likes liked this post
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

(Blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    NOS
    PRE

Jennifer had chosen one of her dresses that was most modern: a brown dress with lace overlay. Could she ever get off of the Florentine code? For an evening among the Kine, she had carefully adhered a flesh colored scarf over her gruesome neck and shoulder, and tastefully tied a silk dupioni scarf over it in champagne. A tasteful pin clasped the scarf, an Invictus gift.
    Always have something off about your outfit to distract the eye... She thought.

Jennifer had burned Vitae for Blush before calling a car to pick her up near the Nosferatu Necropolis. She exited the car and pulled her Obfuscate tighter to cloak her Beast. She turned slightly at the door, taking in the decor. Spotting the Lady Prince, a sincere smile lit up her face.

"Evening," She greeted as she slid in near the Gangrel. She took in the other Kindred's drink. "- what looks good? I might get something frivolous. Maybe with some sort of frilly umbrella."

As always, her Curse rolls out from her mouth, affecting her words in a fashion that made them slither like a serpent over dead and curling leaves.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was always pleasant when she didn’t have to deal with her Beasts murderous rage.

A smile touched her lips as Jennifer approached, “Good evening.” It felt…odd…not using titles. Maybe that a sign she spent too much time at work. “You look nice.” That was what you were supposed to say, right? She really needed to get out more.

“I usually just stick with whatever they have on tap. I’m not one for mixed or fancy drinks.” Picking the menu up, she slides it over, “This should have what they have, and I’ve heard they can mix up just about anything."

Picking her glass up, “Feel free to call me Sophia this evening.” Though she wondered if the Haunt would have a problem letting go of Invictus formalities? It could difficult, but it brought a since of normalcy. “So how’ve you been?”

7. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"Thank you, Sophia. You look very nice, as well. I like the different look." It was nice to not be tied to the formal dress.
    Jennifer picked up the menu that Alessandra slid over and perused the offerings.

"It has been so long since I have been out like this. I think the last time was some sort of holiday..." She looked over to the Lady Prince to answer her question.
    "I have been well. I have been working with a member of the office towards my qouta. Its been on my mind for so long, I feel like celebrating the achievement. I actually did celebrate a bit, I went out to socialize on Halloween. I figured its a safe bet with my," She gestured vaguely at her throat to indicate her Nosferatu Curse.
    "People were very polite. I met two very nice, interesting people. Gave out my number, which is something I haven't done in..." Since that flirtation in another city, when she was studying the Blood Service oath requirements. "- a very long time."

She leans forward slightly to indicate interest in Alessandra's words. "How about yourself?"
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Putting the glass back down after taking a sip, “Thank you. Thought it was time to start trying new things.” Branching out from the comfort of all black and leather was a good start. But white was a bitch to wear, no getting blood out of that.

Chuckling, “I went out a couple months ago, ran into Mr Smith, but it was more of a dive bar.” A place she felt more comfortable.

“Sounds like things have been going well for you, that’s great.” An eyebrow raises in amusement at the mention of handing out her number, “They must have made an impression. I can’t think of the last time I handed out my number.” Shrugging. But she was ok with it. It meant keeping a burner phone longer then she liked.

“Oh, I can’t complain, my business ventures have been proving quite beneficial. I hope to be turning the profits into another business for our company. So all that work has me needing a night out.” A light laugh.

10. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"Yes, two of them made an impression. There was a lovely young lady who caught my eye who might even be more pale than I. There was a delightful young man there as well... I normally don't give my number out, but I decided to try something new." Keeping a burner phone and remembering to check it was definitely an adjustment, but Jennifer had enjoyed meeting the two new people.

"Oh I spoke to Mr. Smith for a short while at our Club. I admit, I am a bit interested about him. I heard that he said complementary things about me to my family relations. We have not gotten to know one another very well."
    She was rather curious about Mr. Smith's interjection. She would have thought it a kindness from someone like Dirt Nap. Yet she did not know JC Smith very well to know if he had ulterior motives. Kindred lied. It was how they functioned.
    "I am glad that is going well for you. I don't have any experience in your business of real estate. I did own a shop once, and I did enjoy it. I have just a few plantings right now. California is so good for growing a lot of different flowers. I would need more space, like a greenhouse, to get the space I need to grow out for a store again." Jennifer mused on it. She had collected a few more pots and plantings, but she was fine with the fragile pots in the 'dining room' of her haven. Was she going to open the store again?
    "I think I might look around and see if there is an interest in sending floral gifts again. The Club normally does good business in flower arrangements."

"I haven't been out in a long time. In the last few years, I was mostly focused on my education. Its nice to go out and relax. I am glad that we are doing this."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A brief nod, “Sounds like quite the evening. And good luck with it, maybe I should have gone out for Halloween.” She jokes.

Dark eyes narrow briefly, “Hm, interesting.” Meddling it seems, because who sticks their noses into other family business. But she said nothing more on it, it didn’t seem to upset Jennifer, so she moves on.

“Real estate is an interesting business to be in. Sometimes volatile, sometimes not. But it’s proven to be a good way to invest in the, community. Well, should you be looking, I can find some properties that might suit your needs. I work with everything from resident buildings to businesses.” The floral code again. “We do need to sit down and talk about that soon. I enjoyed your notebook; it was very educational.” But she still had questions.

Smirking, “You and me both. I’ve been so focused on business and helping the company achieve success that I’ve let my social life slip. Though not many enjoy socializing with me,” a shrug, “not that I can blame them.” She was who she was. “But places like this create a nice change of scenery.”

13. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

()Vitae 1 Spent
    NOS
    PRE

"I might have to look you up to see if you can help me determine if my sight is a good one," Jennifer teased out there, to see if Alessandra was amenable. Favors between Covenant mates were nice to exchange, but imposing on a Prince was not something Jennifer wanted to do.
    "- yes, we do. Lets have our next meeting somewhere more private where we can discuss the notebook. I would love to hear your thoughts."

Jennifer flagged down a passing wait staff person and requested a Grasshopper. It was a 20s' themed drink and Jennifer was keen to get in the mood. She pressed her well, expending her Vitae to be able to sip the drink when it arrived.

"Mmm." She remarked. "Crem`me de cacao. I do like it. Hows your drink?" She remarks, keeping the conversation light as the wait staff departed.

"I do have a small question on my mind... and perhaps feel free to demure until we are in private to discuss it as in depth as we likely would want to. How do you and Mr. Jack get on?" A bit of a vague question - get on as mentoree and sponsor or possibly as Covenant mates.
    Last edited by Jennifer Hazelton; Dec 8th, 2020 at 03:16 PM.  Reason for Edit: Drink (expenditure)

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a chuckle as she took a sip of her beer, “Not sure you need or want my help. I tend to scare them away.” It was true, she could be too blunt at times. “Just let me know when and I can free up some time.” Running a Domain and a criminal empire was time consuming.

“It’s not too bad, they have a good beer selection on tap. I usually more of a whiskey girl myself, but, something a bit different for the night.” Seemed appropriate.

An eyebrow raises in question, how do her and Jack get along?

Shrugging a shoulder, “We get along fine. He’s proven to be an excellent asset to the company. Why do you ask?”

16. Likes liked this post
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread