GAHHHH!!!! She had said yes to the date and now even confirmed a time and place, what did you do now? No one had ever said yes before, they always declined or tried to act macho. Okay Skye calm down, calm down.

Huhh when did I start to call myself Skye even in my mind? Have I fallen that far from my earlier name that I do not even think it in my own mind? That's kinda sad....GAHHH! Alright what do I need to do? Come on people go on dates all the time it's nothing new, it's the most normal thing in the world and it's just a coffee date nothing serious. But but but ahh ok first things first what should I wear?

Dashing to the wardrobe, quickly going over every single piece of clothing, trying them on left and right whilst making a mess around. No not this one, nor that one, umm no not this, damn do I own anything that isn't black? Ohh wait no I don't, or well almost nothing. Rummaging through every single possible outfit nope none of these will be the right one nope nahh ahh.

Sighing whilst trying to calm down, all right there is only one thing to do, time to go shopping let's see there should be some nice clothing stores that way and then I can stop by the nail and hair saloon to get an appointment in time before the date tomorrow to have it as fresh as possible yes that sounds good.

Dressing up in her best moving around clothes before dashing of to the saloons to make an appointment for tomorrow and onwards to the shopping center. Damn hope Phoenyx won't need me today.

Running through clothing store after clothing store in dire panic, trying every single outfit available, colors and black alike.

Let's see what style should I go for? Sexy, no it's a first date and a coffee date maybe try to look ordinary? Hmm perhaps cute or wait what works best ahh men are so much easier just flash some boobs and their hooked then again the goal is a relationship not sex, ohh damn sex now that is scary but wait that is a third date thing not first calm down. Let's just try to find something that feels nice, yes feel good look good that's the way. Stick to dark colors this complexion is not good for bright colors.

Hour after hour ticking by whilst rummaging through clothing store after clothing store, taking picture after picture, running back and forth whilst wondering how that piece would look with that one or maybe that one until closing time draws near. GAHHH! Ok Skye you have 15 minutes before every store closes and you do not wanna come back here tomorrow and redo this, now take a deep breath and just make a decision do or die if you fail you fail what's the first thing you see....That one!

Rushing of to the two stores to panic buy the pieces needed to complete the ensemble before falling down on a bench. Wow there we go shopping done now it's just need to wait until tomorrow to go to the saloons and all will be good, puhh.

Catching her breath for a while before heading of to scope the grounds for tomorrow, putting the way there into memory, looking how long it takes to walk there and get ready whilst making sure to see that things look calm before grabbing a pizza slice and heading back to the quarters to get some well needed rest this day had been full of running, stress and panic wonder if people felt like this all the time for their first dates? No wonder teenager did such a big thing of their first dates if these were all the stress and panic that came with it, damn why was there no girl to gossip with about this around? True Phoenyx might listen but that would most likely just be an awkward conversation. Ohh well just get ready and prepared....Maybe take a pass of gymnastics in the quarters before going to bed yeah that sounds good.