Alright it was time to start getting some things done for the upcoming events of the next month, smiling as she enters her workshop looking over all the various runes and symbols around her.

Taking a calming breath whilst donning her own favorite work clothes and turning on the music. Stretching a little before getting to work, there were three small items to be made and painted each in their own interval time ahh this would be a nice day.

Taking out the unshaped wood of the first piece, slowly running her fingers across of it whilst imagining it's new form. Taking out the tablet and looking over the picture a bit, setting it up and slowly getting to it.
Sculpture 1

The first one seamlessly taking shape as she desired it, smiling whilst thinking of the surprise in this one and hoping that it would be appreciated. Still it was surprising how much easier things were when you had your own real workshop to use.

Taking out the second piece of wood, once more taking out the picture for it and getting to work on it.
Sculpture 2

Once more having no problems to get it to it's desired look, feeling the wood molding in her hands as she willed it with relative ease. I wonder if she will like this, she doesn't really seem to be the type for possessions.

Then it was time for the final one, giggling a bit this time she knew the form in her heart. Slowly starting the process and taking her time to get it done, this would need all her attention and care.
Sculpture 3

Smiling with delight and happiness as the piece got into her desired shape this would hopefully be something to set her apart. Taking her sweet time to carefully look it over and let it dry, making sure every single inch of it were just perfect nothing could be wrong here that would be devastating. I hope she will like this, still it's me and that is something at least.

Watching over the things with a joyful smile, nothing felt better than to finish the things you wished for now they just needed to dry to get ready. Most likely she would have to look them over tomorrow to make sure no part of them had discolorations or other faults but there were some time before they would be given away anyway.

For some reason it rolled a second roll despite me setting target number 4, as such I did not include the second roll.