Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

So she had said to call her and not text or perhaps that was overthinking things, a bit nervous as she calls maybe 7PM were a little late to call but still the night brought a chilling calm with it.

*Ring ring.*
    Jennifer Hazelton Seryna

Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer's second phone rang and she picked it up. Seven was when she was just determining her night.

"Hello? "
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hi it's Skye or lady Baphomet, just wanted to see if you were still interested in that coffee date?"

Damns texts were so much easier than this.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

" Oh hey, Skye. How was your day?"

Jennifer moves over to her date book, flipping it open.
    "I've been spending too much time mocking hallmark movies, myself. What evening works for you to have some coffee?"

She immediately wondered if Skye was a fan- yet Jennifer had to be honest.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Quite good, got a chance to get some work done."

"Ohh any good ones? Honestly don't know if I have seen more than one or two ever." Wonder if we can see one together some time.

Removing the phone to sigh out in relief, seemed she had not changed her mind.
    "Any day, evening, night or morning works for me. I keep rather odd hours and most my work is done in the afternoon so whenever is best for you and whichever location feels the best for you."

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"I don't know, I always hate the 'problem solved by giving up your career, moving back to a home town and marrying a high school boyfriend 'theme." Jennifer's serpentine voice crawls through the receiver. 'There's a nice walking path near a small coffee shop at (location). Would you like to go on a little walk before we warm up at the coffee shop?" Jennifer suggested. She looked through her date book, noticing drinks with the Prince and placing Skye for the night after.
    "How about Tuesday evening? I'm free after 7 PM."

It also gave her about 2 hours to get her affairs' in order before going out with a Kine...

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Lightly chuckling.
    "Sounds more like they want things back to the old era and us women in the kitchen." Kind of a bad message for this day and age.

Her voice coming of even happier than earlier.
    "That sounds perfect, the night air have been quite pleasant lately and I have no work on that day so it fits me perfectly, see you there fair Velma girl."

Shall I open the scene on Tuesday or do you want to do it?

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"Sounds great! See you on Tuesday." Jennifer's serpentine voice affirms. She stops herself short of her typical goodbye. It wasn't very modern. She amends it to a
    "Take care."

Yes, please open the scene on Tuesday! Look forward to the stroll

Closed Thread