Ended
Watch

Gage texts Jacque

THREADID

Gage
    Resources
    Athletics
    Gage Lioncourt

Gage is expertly dressed in a tailored black on black suit, matching dark hair and a steely gaze. While not overtly powerful, his muscle tone shows an extremely low body fat percentage, a tight chest with a flat abdomen.

PRE

Hello,

Please allow me to introduce myself - My name is Gage, Blood of the Lords, indoctrinated within the First Estate.
    In my previous Domain, where I initially came to be what I am tonight, the head of the city did not welcome me, as he who introduced me to the Domain did so without the acknowledgement of the head of the city. I seek asylum here in Sacramento - I submit myself first to head of my Family within this Domain. I appreciate your time in this matter.

Sincerely,

Mr. Lioncourt
    Presence 2 (CEO)

1 success

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Time passes: 15 minutes, 30 minutes and finally nearly 45 minutes later Gage receives a call from an unknown number. Upon answering a woman's voice quickly and directly speaks, providing an address and a time before abruptly ending the call.

Jacque used a burner phone to place this call. Using GPS or googling the address will reveal the location as the Nox Populi nightclub. Any attempt to return the phone call to the new number will lead to a disconnected message.

Continued in A Lord's welcome...

Blood Hunt:

Closed Thread