Gage arrives in front of a night club, pulling up in a brand new Lincoln Continental. His driver steps out and opens the door for him, and he rises out of the backseat, buttoning his jacket and looking around. He shakes his driver's hand, and places the other on his arm, leans in and whispers. The driver nods, gets back in, and drives away. He looks at the staring onlookers who've been waiting in line, smiles, and walks up to the doorman. He meets his gaze and says, "I'm on the list, yes?" while slipping a bill into the palm of his hand. The doorman opens the velvet rope and allows Gage inside.

Once inside the nightclub, dressed as he is, Gage has rarely had trouble finding a meal. He meets the eyes of young woman who is clearly impressed with his suit. After a bit of flirting, Gage asks her, "How about I call my driver to come pick us up. We can open a bottle of champagne on the way back to my loft?" She attempts in vain to hide her excitement at how much money this man clearly has. Gage extends his forearm, and with the other hand texts his driver. The driver pulls up only moments after they exit the club. Once in the vehicle they begin making out, at which point Gage delivers the Kiss to this girl. Once Gage has fed, he explains why she can't come back due to an unforeseen appointment in the morning, and lets her know that his driver can drop her off wherever she needs.