Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Taking a sip as she thinks over his words, “You’re not wrong, but I was far enough away that it was two Arrows taking the brunt of the damage. But I’ll take what you said to heart. I have no desire to sacrifice myself on the front lines, but I also refuse to sit back.” A sigh, “It’s finding that balance of being helpful, but not a liability.” A small shrug, another sip, “Well, that got serious fast.” Her attempt at humor, serious was not really her thing. “I had intended to get some advice and then just chat about whatever. I worry about you,” she says, “always quiet, I don’t see you out very often. So wanted to make sure everything was ok with you.”

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

"It's more about keeping sane than being alive, even though...", he shrugs, "Arrows have been training for years, they have been conditioned for the aftermath".
    He taps a palm above the table, "Alright, it got moody fast. I'm alright, don't worry about that. Working on a few things right now"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A hollow chuckle, “Who wants to be sane though? Is it really all it’s cracked up to be?” a dark sense of humor, but, it’s what she had.

“Yeah, I don’t do moody well.” Lighthearted was more her comfort zone. “Oh, but I do worry. You seem to choose to set yourself apart from the others, which is cool and all, but it can be isolating. And that can sometimes be bad. Being sane also comes from having those around you that you can turn to, can trust. And trust is huge. But just know I’m here, I have your back.” And she meant it. He may have strayed from the path, but he was human and they all made mistakes. But everyone needed someone in their corner.

We're a bit past the 30 day mark, we can start to wrap whenever you're ready

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

Sometimes it pays off to give into people's desire, if anything, just to instill them with a sense of hope and security.
    The truth of the matter is that the Guardian didn't trust the Shaman. Not because it was her, if anything it testified in her favor, but because he trusted none, himself included.
    They were all humans, they were all fallible and prone to mistakes. What was the Abyss if not the monument of humanity's moral decline. Of course, some people were purer than others. Aurora was probably much purer than he was.
    A kind of purity which needed to be preserved by keeping her away from the hard choices. The hard thing about hard things is that they're painful.
    Anyway, he nodded. "Hmpff, whatever"
    At this point he was quite content with the way the night had gone, though... "I have a question, but I'll keep it for another time"

Fine by me, and sorry for the lateness

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She doesn’t push. One thing she’s gathered from Winter is he said what he wanted, when he wanted. Not before, and not when pushed. Maybe he wasn’t used to someone being worried about him. It was possible. But she stood by her words, even if he didn’t really seem to based off his reply. Winter would be Winter.

Finishing her glass, “This was really good, thank you for bringing it. Next time, we’ll have to pair it with something.” Cause that’s what you did with wine, you paired it with food, or cheese or whatever.

“Oh.” They had covered a lot. By a lot, she meant deep and difficult. “Maybe over a game of hoops?” a smirk. “But I’ve enjoyed talking with you.”

No problem But thank you for the scene, really enjoyed it

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread