Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

Tiny once again texts everyone interested in a discussion of the Oath.
    He arrives in the railyards in his suit and tie, along with a folding chair and a large thermos full of a hot beverage, along with some mugs. He also has a shopping bag with some snacks and a bottle of sake for the newbie.

The railyards this night are cold and dusty, as they always are. Mounds of earth with decayed weeds and a snarl of disused traintracks line the area of the locus.

He sets up his chair near the locus.

Looking around, he wonders what improvements can be made. He'd have to ask Hector, but certainly a picnic table would not be amiss. Ideally one with some stands for those who wanted to lounge in lupine form to be comfortable. Hmm, maybe more complicated.
    Elodoth | Storm Lord | Primal Urge 1
    Grapes [/] [] [] [] [] [] [] WP (6/6)

Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

5'5-165cm tall, with a slim light body.
    Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

Being on time was a sign of respect, as such she had jumped up her MC the moment the text had come in and hurried over.

Parking a bit away, locking her helmet to the bike with a chain no need to bring that along and in case there would be trouble so did she not want them knowing exactly where she had parked, not that she thought that there would be trouble but better safe than sorry.

Arriving dressed in black wearing clothes with dragon motifs to honor the first meeting along with a dragon face mask.

Heading towards the older werewolf as she spotted him, stopping a couple yards away and doing a polite bow.
    "I hope I am not late Tiny-sama and that you are well this night." More didn't need to be said for now, curling herself up a bit and looking around the area whilst holding her purse tight. As far she could tell so were there no ambush right now at least but then again this area would be good for it.
    Rahu Blood Talons Health:
    Her English have a very clear Russian accent.

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector emerges from the industrial scale neglect. His hair and beard have grown out and even though he has bound most of his hair with an elastic he still looks wild, feral, and uncivilised. He has found his first coat for the winter: a long duster that doesn't look too shabby; to this he has added a scarf looped casually around his neck. Distressed jeans cling tightly to his legs - an oddly feminine cut - suggesting that the Alpha really doesn't care where he finds his clothes so long as they fit.

His feet are bare. Black. Dirty. Thick rime of hard skin on his heals.

Hector does not appear to notice.

Tonight's stench is oily.

"Hey Tiny. I got your message... And who is this?"

His eyes fell on the unfamiliar wolf. He graces her with one of his awful smiles: a vacant slit of a mouth filled with broken teeth.
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Birthed from shadow, the dark coat of fur that covered Bleeds Well melts out of the darkness. A low rumble, like thunder come from his chest for a moment as he steps forward, eyes ignoring his pack mates and focus only on the wolf in dragons clothing. The growl turns into a stern look as smoothly as his paws become shoed feet, and the Oath Enforcers presence is no less primal as the wind moves his mane of wild dark hair. He glowers, a silent threat to the newcomer.

Eyes flick from Galina to Hector and back again.

<Guest or Interloper?>

4 successes

PU: 4

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

"No, you're just in time. Others should be showing up shortly. Don't let me forget, I got the sake you wanted. I'm doing well myself, I'm glad you found the place ok. This place is deliberately a maze."
    Tiny smells Hector coming. Unwashed man has a particular scent, and unwashed Hector dials that up into the slightly rotten territory. Tonight's cologne of the waste bin at Emily's work with a mix of the back end of a KFC really stood out. 7/10, would retch again.
    Bleeds well jumps out of the bushes like a boogeyman. Which considering his official job title is pretty apt.

Ok, time to see if he learned those honorifics right.
    "Hey guys, this is Galina Maruyama, though she goes by Galina-chan, recently of Russia and Japan. Rahu Blood talon, born around here. Motorcycle rider, ballet dancer, new years eve fan. No Pure sympathies, and seems to have her head on straight. Kinda shallow on the spirit end. She's interested in joining the pack, and I've explained the basics, including that she needs your approval. Galina, meet Hector, the Boss, and Bleeds Well, head of Human-ish Resources."

It disturbed him how easily the pack fit within a Big Law firm hiearachy. Emily as COO, Chris as security chief. Which put him and the rest of the chorus strictly as interns graduating to associates.

6. Likes Yumyumcrow, Mark liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

First watching Hector appear, eyes following him carefully, watching him as she tries to read him a little bit mostly to see if he were a threat to her. Her nose slightly reacting to his alas luckily enough her mask did cover that quite well.

Then Bleeds arrive, now this felt like a more serious threat especially with all three of them. Quickly positioning herself in order to make sure that she had no one at her back. Making herself a bit smaller whilst getting ready in case someone else comes around, still her movements spoke more about being shy and careful not one of fear.

Exhaling in relief as Tiny spoke.
    "Thank you Tiny-sama, I brought the small cups." Looking around a bit. "It wasn't that hard." She probably just got lucky if such was the case.

Not really wanting to contradict Tiny but she did need things to be clear.
    "I am Russian but spent around four years in Japan and just came back here, I were born in this city though." Her English holding a clear Russian accent.

Looking towards Hector and giving him a light bow.
    "It would be an honor to be let into the pack of my birth place Hector-Dono, if not so just tell me where I will be free to move." Keeping an eye on them all and the area. "Naturally you might have some questions you would like answered first?"

Her eyes wandering over Bleeds, as she starts to feel a bit drawn back, who knew how they would react to her.
    "Zdravstvuy Bleeds-san" Shaking her head a bit. "Tiny-sama here invited me so not an Interloper." No need to hide that she understood first tongue herself.

8. Likes Yumyumcrow, Mark liked this post
    Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector closes the distance, hand slipping into and out of, his pockets. His eyes remain on Galina, then flick across to Tiny, and then back again.

"Rahu Blood Talon, eh?"

The smile fades quickly into a line. He sucks on a tooth. Tiny was their resident Elodoth and with his brands, there was no denying his commitment to truth and honesty. The People were so much simpler than the Herd.

"Well we do need the extra hands. I see that Tiny has vetted you, which is good enough for me. So that makes you chorus, now. You are welcome here. This is our spot. We claim most of downtown Sacramento - one of us holds a little place of their own further east. Emily. You may have heard of her. To our north and west across the river is Pure territory. South... Around the cemetery... We got Shartha problems. Further south is - or was, maybe - more Pure. They are trying to squeeze us."

He inclined his head slightly toward Galina as he spoke.

"Bleeds Well here likes to hunt," he added, including the other Rahu for the first time. He didn't need to acknowledge him to recognise he was there. The pair had hunted and scouted together often enough to make such gestures seem excessive.
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Bleeds Well approaches the new chorus member, shifting to Urshul, as his pack mates offer introductions. Sniffing as he circles, just out of gauru reach.

He comes to a stop in his original position as Hector makes an overt acknowledgment.

<Scar>.

And then the pain of a memory strikes him, grateful for his inhuman form, but Hector might feel his pain. The memory of a pack mate asking him to display his scar, to prove his Blood Talon status. Subtle body language movement reveals his sour mood.

The hint of an impatient growl escape him without thought.

PU: 4

11. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

Tiny isn't sure the exact procedure for the sake, so he hands over the cold bottle. Nothing like a Sacramento evening to chill alcohol. It advertises itself as a Junmai, promising earthiness and peaches. Whether it does remains to be seen.

"Like most packs, we have problems in just about every direction. I am working with some others on the shartha issue. It's slow going."

Bleeds well is being awfully quiet. Tiny remembers him being a lot more verbose, though that may be a blood talon thing. Or it may just need to wait until they can actually start talking about the oath.

"Do we need to give you privacy?" He asks Bleeds Well and Galina. Some tribal things were meant to be at least somewhat secret, and he didn't want to see or know something he'd have to deny later.

13. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

Curling herself together as the alpha approaches, making sure to keep her back free whilst watching him with sharp eyes.
    "Da." A quick nod as Emily is mentioned. "I have met her yes."

Watching as Bleeds shifts into his new form, keeping a sharp look at him whilst appearing small and perhaps shy so is there no hint of fear but rather preparedness in her.
    "If you need to see my mark so would I request that you either shift back into human guise or that we take it one on one a bit away." The location would leave her far to vulnerable for now and until she were truly accepted and safe so was that to big a gamble to take.

Taking a deep breath now was not the time to not be forward or to hold back, taking the sake from Tiny as it is given.
    "Thank you Tiny-sama." Shifting her eyes towards Hector. "Sadly I cannot agree to your words of being one of you just yet." Taking out one sake cup from her purse, she had brought six just in case though. "For me there is an important part I request, the sakazuki ritual. To make it short so what we do is to pour sake in this cup, you drink from it and then hand it over to me and I finish it." True it was a really simplified version but the symbolism was still there. "This signifies your status as the alpha" boss really but in this situation alpha sounded better "and my loyalty under you. Would you do me the honor of accepting those terms? After that so will I look forward to be a part of the pack from where my mother and grandmother was born and raised, gladly help you with all your enemies and be loyal to you and my new brothers and sisters." Issues were good that meant that she would be needed and not just have to sit idly by.

Handing the cup along with the bottle to Hector whilst looking at the other two.
    "There is also another part of the ritual that involves the two of you if you're interested where we each drink a cup but with our arms crossed to signify brotherhood if you wouldn't mind." That was less important though.

15. Likes Mark liked this post
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last