Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“That is a sad fact about our lives.” Though she had been lucky, she had Rhodes to spend it with now. “Come to think of it, no, we don’t. But we should. We should come together for an evening and just have fun. That’s a good idea!” she praises, “You can do that if you want. I can chip in too!” she offers, not wanting her to take on the full amount of it. Giggling as well, “I’m told we’re supposed to. I almost went over board in Paris, had to buy a new suitcase.” But she didn’t sound sorry about it.

Why would she need a new bed to sleep in? “That’s very kind of you to offer, thank you.” She liked her bed. While she suffered with nightmares, it was safe. Rhodes was there. Laughing, “No worries.”

“You know, that’s a great way to put it, I never thought of it that way.” Another nod as she thought it over.

“You are the first person I’ve ever met who describes locks in that way. But it sounds like you are really good at it! A useful skill to have.” Cause one never knows. “That’s kind of you to say, and I came to embrace it more as I got older.” Plus it meant high heels just made her legs look more amazing. Always a bonus.

“It’s good that you continue to do so. Not many people know how, and you’re always there to communicate with someone. I still intend to learn; I’ve just thrown myself into so many different areas of study that I don’t know if I’m coming or going.”
    A shrug.

An eyebrow quirks with amusement, “Little amazon? I have a nickname now?” laughing as she spoke, “Sonnie calls me a unicorn, or mermaid. I still play with her about the mermaid thing, telling her I really do have a tail but that I’m good at hiding it.” A wink and more laughter. She was pretty sure Sonnie knew she really didn’t have a tail, but it was still fun. “Sweetest of lights in an ocean of darkness?” she asks, “Are you trying to butter me up to ask for a huge favor?” she teases.

“Um,” she thinks, “not off hand. But I’m sure I can find a few for you. I’m very involved in various charities, and know there has to be some. Give me a few hours and I’ll have numbers and names for you.” She sounded quite sure she would. “Favorite story? Wow, hard question! There are so many good ones. But if I really have to pick only one,” she begins, “then I have to go with the Greek Myth of Persephone and Hades. What starts off as a sad story brings about the four seasons as we know them. I never saw Hades as the villain of the story, simply a misunderstood man, cold and alone until he saw Persephone and his heart beat and love overtook him. How about you?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Nodding in agreement.
    "True, still I feel that I am more blessed than many of us in a way and as such I really should help to give back." Thinking for a bit. "Are there any grand rooms at the park where we could set up dinner and a three along with having music and room to dance that we can use?" That would remove the rental fees at least. "Why should we have that? Spending money is good for the economy." Raising her hand to her chest clearly feigning ignorance.

"Anything for you Sara, same if you just need an escape and that offer stands for all our friends."
    Preferably just the court. "Puhh, that's a relief."

Smiling a bit before finishing one of the aloe waters.
    "Just a hobby of mine, I kind of learned to hide and escape in my youth and locks were one of the first hurdles to overcome." Maybe that was why separation came so easily for her? "Now that is good, feeling comfortable in your own skin is important." Holding back a laughter "Besides it makes it easy to hide behind you when I am afraid." Hope that didn't come of wrong.

Taking a deep breath.
    "Who knows, it may be part of why I study so many languages to be able to feel like I am a part of their world and be able to talk to anyone I meet to help them feel safe and like someone can listen to them." Hmm that would explain a lot. "Perhaps it's good that you're taking a break for the moment then to breath out."

Sticking out her tongue for a quick second.
    "Yepp now you do." Opening her eyes as much as she could. "Unicorn is to dark a thing." Tales really could be. "What everyone knows that the tail only comes out when the mermaid is wet not when she is dry." Laughing along with her.

Giving her a coy smile and shaking her head a bit.
    "Sorry but no there is no favor I have to ask of you, merely telling you the truth."

"Thank you but it can wait until tomorrow at least, for now lets enjoy this place." No need to be on their phones here. "There is this saying in Greek myths about him, he got tasked with the worst thing to rule still except for the Titan war so did he never really do anything bad. He gave people a chance to retrieve their loved ones and played by the rules, he didn't slaughter and kill nor did he curse anyone or took women as he wanted or even went against the mortals or half gods. He had one wife whom he loved dearly and did his job that was all." Still Disney made him a villain. "That is hard but I am quite fond of the dark tale of the little mermaid where she dies."
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“There are some meeting rooms that would fit what you’re looking for. But there are also restaurants that rent such rooms and some even include food. Most aren’t too expensive. So just depends.” She didn’t think they were too expensive anyways. Laughing, “I’m glad you get it!” still giggling.

“Speaking of having somewhere to go, I debated picking up an apartment. Something that we can use as we need. Rather it be a simple escape for a girl’s night, or a night to ourselves or, whatever really.”
    And it would give her something else to decorate.

“That’s really neat that you turned something you had to do into a hobby you enjoy.” Then a laugh, “Am I that tall?” she jokes, “But in all seriousness, you can hide behind me if you ever need.” Still laughing at the thought.

“A very sweet reason to learn multiple languages. I’ve debated it, especially when I was in Paris. The language is such a beautiful one.”
    But it would just be something else on her ever-growing list of things she wanted to do. “Maybe. But I like being busy.” Sitting at home and not doing anything was almost unheard of for her.

“I don’t think all unicorns are dark. But there are different version of them from different countries.”
    So it depended on which take you believed. “See, I tried telling her that, but she thinks I have some secret magic because we’ve been swimming.” One day she’d get one, just to keep the joke going. “It could be something to believe with my heritage.” She was a Nix after all.

“In some ways, it was a love story in its truest form. She brought light into his world, and they truly loved each other. Complimented each other in a way no others could. But, people like to point to him as the villain without any second thought. Quite sad actually.” But, sometimes people wanted what they wanted, and that was a villain. “Wait…she dies?” looking confused, “I thought she married the prince? Am I thinking of something different?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Might be worth looking into then, not really that worried about the costs. It's only Christmas once a year so blowing money to see some smiles for a night sounds like a good trade." Giggling along "Of course, money should be spent."

Smiling a bit.
    "Now that sounds intriguing, then I would get the chance to see a home you decorated." That she were still interested to do. "I am considering to go looking at houses this Summer and have that as a more common visitor area whilst keeping my apartment private." Or she just wanted to have that dream cellar room.

"Not really, it's a way to keep them from doing bad things." A promise was a promise besides she didn't need it anymore. "But it is quite fun when you have a chance to buy all these odd locks, some are really hard." Quadruple levels hard. Just looking over her for a second. "Or I am just that small." Laughing a bit. "Good to know, don't regret it when I have the last piece of candy and Sonnie is hungry."

Nodding a bit.
    "It is called the language of love for a reason, still languages are easier to learn when you have a reason for just that one and something that drives you to learn just this one." And they didn't have a new alphabet. "Busy does create memories and not just the feeling of existing."

Showing her a teasing smile.
    "You do know some of their darker lore right?" It was funny how they were seen as so pure with those tales. "Ohh you're a very skilled one then, perhaps we should have a fairy tale ball and dress you up with a tail?" Trying to keep a serious face.

Nodding a bit.
    "It is, he is actually one of the best gods the worst one of them is Zeus but even the mythology itself says that Ares is the worst. If you ask me so is Zeus and Hera are way worse." A kill versus their antics yeah. "In the happy version she marries the prince yes, I never much cared for those Disney or happy endings." They took away to much. "In the darker tale she sacrifices her tail to get legs but walking on land is like walking on glass, the prince finds out who she is but still marries another."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A nod, “Oh I completely agree! I love seeing someone’s face light up when you give them a gift.” She always looked forward to it.

“It’s really all the special. But I have some pictures on my phone from the holidays last year.” And she pulls her phone back out and shows them to Yami. One was of a foyer and the other of a living room. “I’ve done the decorations a bit different this year, but haven’t taken any pictures because I might be changing them.” Her mind was always coming up with new ways to decorate. “Houses are much great investments. I can give you the name of the realtor I used if you want, she was wonderful to work with.”

Keep her from doing bad things? “Well, not sure I could protect you from Sonnie in that case.” Laughing.

“We’ve talked about going back at some point, so it might be nice to really get to know the locals. And speaking the language I think connects you more.”
    Most spoke some English, so it wasn’t a big deal. But it would still be fun.

“About mermaids?” a shake of her head, “Not really, I’m only well versed in the lore that applies to me.” A Siren. Giggling, “A very skilled one, it’s how you blend in.” she says with a wink. “Now that would be fun! There are some very realistic tales you can but out there.” But to really sell it, she could Hedgespin on.

“People will always have an opinion of which is the worst based off personal beliefs. Zeus was no angel.” Having that many children with different woman was worse than what Hades did in her mind. “The problem with Disney is that it creates a false sense of life having happy endings. When in reality, it simply is not true. Life is not all rainbows and singing Disney princesses.” Hell no. “Oh wow! I never knew that one. But, and this might be weird, it makes more sense. There are always consequences for ones actions.”

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Smiling a bit.
    "I also think many of us are to far deep into the thought that holidays are feeling lonely and blank so to be given a gift and knowing that someone cares might be really nice for them." At least she hoped so.

Quickly leaning in towards her Queen eager to see the pictures.
    "See you're so good at these things, maybe I should try to really butter you up so you will decorate the house for me when/if I buy one." Shining up a bit. "That would be very kind of you, I will not look at one until at least the Summer though. Ohh that reminds me if things are calm in January so will I probably leave the city for a bit if you do not mind?"

Sinking down and looking defeated whilst drinking some of her water like it were alcohol.
    "I will need to find a new guardian against the wrath of the last candy bar then." Laughing a bit hoping her play were at least a little funny.

"Maybe for your honeymoon? Take a month and tour Europe, traveling by car to see new sights all around never stay more than 2-3 days in any one place."
    There were so many sights to see.

Shaking her head a bit.
    "No I did mean unicorns but there is dark tales of mermaids to of course but I think Asia is the darkest, not really my primary focus though." Giggling a little "Or how you keep a Sonnie confused. So what do you say we really do it? Not until spring or summer of course but somewhere there? It could be fun."

Laughing straight out.
    "Ohh no he was a demon through and through with a wife who punished those whom were his victims for things they didn't choose and most likely didn't truly want." Which woman wanted to lay with swan or bull? "That and that people take their views for true or altering the tale, for example in the original tale of Snow White so were there no stepmother it was her mother who did those things." To dark for Disney. "It's not weird at all, many of the tales we hear are heavily censored just look at the Grimm brothers they had to alter their tales several times before they could publish, the original versions were just to dark."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Then maybe a nice dinner and a relaxing and fun filled evening will be perfect. Go for it! But let me know how I can help.” Because of course she wanted to help.

“No need to butter me up, I love decorating. Probably why I went and got a degree in it. So I’d be honored to help you.” Truth be told, she had been thinking of a second business doing it. “Why would I mind? You’re free to come and go as you please. But I do appreciate you saying something, because I would be worried if you hadn’t. No need to tell anyone where you are going, because that’s personal and private, but knowing you’ve left on your own free will is enough.” Because if not, then people get worried.

Giggling, “May the odds forever be in your favor.” But how does one defend against Sonnie? “But I do want to be there, you know, for scientific purposes and stuff.” And entertainment.

Shrugging, “Maybe, but a month seems a bit long. We both have responsibilities here, and that’s a long time to be away.” Longer than she would be comfortable.

“Well, I’ve heard some dark tales of mermaids, them being able to lure sailors to their death’s with merely their voices.” A knowing smile spreading across her lips. That was childs play. “We could. I might be able to make something that would actually be functional and use material that would blend with my skin. Make it look seamless. And summer makes more sense, more pools are open, and it would be easier to pull off.”

Nodding, “So many things are altered to what makes people comfortable. Like the original Grimm’s Tales, altered and changed to make them more friendly for children. Which, if you ask me, does a disservice to them, because it gives them a false sense of security as to what the world really is.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

"I want a dinner, some alcohol for those who want it naturally with some alcohol free cider and champagne as well." Not forgetting that. "A tree, presents, dessert and candy along with some music and chance to dance." That was it yeah. "I would love some help with determining food, drinks and if we use a local we have so decorating." Smiling a bit hoping that would catch the Nix interest.

Smiling.
    "Then it's decided you may decorate freely except the basement, there I have my own plans." And a big part of why she wanted a house. "Well a lot is happening right now so if things look like I will be needed so will I naturally stay." Giggling a little. "Not quite sure where I will go just yet but it will be a skiing vacation just like I mentioned at your shop before, not gonna miss to go and if no one wants to follow so will I nag my sisters to come."

Placing a fist over her heart.
    "May I survive the hunger of the one known as Sonnie." Softly laughing a little. "Sure science not at all for the funny laughter."

Giving her a sad look.
    "True it might be hard but one can always dream that things will be calm and depending on season that Mary or the other one can handle it." Not fully knowing who would be winter monarch especially not that year.

"That is one yes, the Asian ones also have teeth that are big and razor sharp and love to feast on human flesh. But they are also extraordinarily ugly." Or monstrous "Then shall we settle that then? If things are calm so will we hold a fairy tale ball in summer and if you have time so can you make your beautiful tail. Naturally keeping that part a secret." It would be no fun to ruin the surprise.

Softly sighing.
    "True and the tales existed for a reason even if people don't wanna believe that" They knew it better than most though. "It is also to try and rewrite history, to remove a piece of the culture and slowly alter the perception until the true tale and it's meaning is lost forever and that saddens me."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Blinking a few times and then smirking, “That’s it?” giggling, “That sounds like it will be one heck of a party then. I can recommend some good catering companies if you wanted to go that route. And decorations depends on the venue, some decorations just won’t look good in certain places.” It was a thing, some places looked better with certain decorations.

Beaming, “Really?! Thank you! You will not be disappointed! But when the time comes, we’ll need to sit down and talk about your style, what colors you like and fabrics.” Her mind beginning to work on a few ideas. “Vacations are always good! A nice way to relax and unwind, and I hope you decide to go. I felt so refreshed after my trip to Paris. So go and have fun! We’ll all still be here.” She assures her. “But I want pictures! Lots of pictures!”

A sage nod, “Of course, science is very important.” Yup, totally it.

“It’s not that simple. We both have a duty not only to the organization, but our clubs as well. Those needs are always front and center. But don’t worry, I’m sure whatever him and I decide, it will be wonderful. Even if it’s just staying home for a week, I’ll be happy.” Because it would be with him, and that was all she needed.

Eyes widen, “Razor sharp teeth and feast on human flesh?” then a shake of her head, “Nah, I’m good on that end.” Laughing, no thanks. “I think in some of the tales I’ve heard, some are hideous, but some are beautiful, though it is the voice that lures men to their deaths. Always the voice.” It was key. And this is something she knew all too well. “Sure! I’ll start looking into material and designs. I have my own private workspace, so no worries on anyone finding out.” She says with a wink.

“People can try and rewrite history, but the truth always has a way of coming back. Just because something has been rewritten to suit someones tastes does not change the history and true tale. At least, I don’t think it does. Claiming that doves didn’t attack and maim Cinderalla’s evil stepsisters doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. And it pushes some people to seek the true stories, hence keeping them in production. But yeah, it is sad, so it’s important the originals are never forgotten.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Now it was her time to blink in confusion.
    "What did I miss something or did you want to do more?" Not really sure what her Queen meant. "That should be all yes, I mean maybe have some fun and hang a stocking for each guest but that's a design choice." Giggling a bit. "Well either we use catering or I cook and we all get to eat a tasty mix of smoothies, vegetables and burnt stuff." She was not at home in the kitchen.

Feeling a bit surprised and slightly overwhelmed.
    "Shouldn't I be the one to thank you?" Seraphina would help her after all "I do hope to go, tire myself out in the slopes, fall on my behind and sit by the fire whilst drinking hot cocoa and reading a good book. It would be nice with some company but as said I think I can convince a sister or two." Especially if she paid for them. "I promise to take pictures and show you when I get back."

Laughing a bit.
    "Good then I shall attach it to a hairband and make someone taller wear it."

Frowning a bit.
    "No no no"" Giving her a stern look. "You will go away on a trip, even if it's just a weekend one if I so shall have to convince Mary to drag you to the care and drive you there myself." Nodding sternly whilst holding back a laughter.

Smiling towards her.
    "Ohh yes, cannibalistic nasty ones not at all what our tales tell. Not sure they have a nice voice either, sharp nails or claw like fingers though." Really the stuff of nightmares. "I actually have a theory on that which I find quite interesting, not to go into to many details but what if the voice were a part of affecting peoples mind to make them perceive their vision of beauty?" It would certainly be possible. "Sounds perfect."

"True the tale isn't changed but a lot of it falls out of peoples memory and knowledge, causing a loss. Did you know that Cinderella is not even the original version? The tale is actually 2600 years old and originate in Greece?" Fixing her hair. "In more recent versions so were her father not dead just a neglectful one, the fairy came with Disney but before that there were a tree growing from her mothers grave."

Page 5 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread