Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Nosferatu Necropolis

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Jennifer Hazelton

"Yes, my master would be pleased to meet you. Might I make introductions, as is proper?" He suggests, a subtle look to the door for you to lead. He chatters on. Yet his words, likely meant to intrigue you, seemed carefully composed.

"Oh, you don't know? I thought you might be the sort to ferret out some secrets. Or history. You see, I happen to be looking for some folks. Someone who is sharp of mind, can decipher riddles and puzzles. Naturally, I thought the Nosferatu might possess this trait. Perhaps you?" He gives Alexander a once over. He makes an 'after you' bow and follows along, pleasant and not at all trying to be threatening. Simply walking alongside you to join his master.

"I can tell you a bit about Pope. Its to secure him that Mr. Kowalsic is searching out some intrepid Kindred to band together and find him. They say an infamous old vampire is buried in an overgrown old cemetery outside the city. This nefarious bloodsucker was some kind of cult leader back in his nights. Stole mystic secrets from the Sanctified and the Acolytes alike and eventually went into hiding — in torpor — back in the '30s or '40s. But his hiding spot was lost, even by his own cult!" He puts some dramatic flare into this bit.
    Up above in the building that conceals the entrance to the Necropolis proper, a gentleman stands by the locked doorway. Seems Jennifer had taken care to lock up before she departed, and she is not in sight. The gentleman wears suspenders and work pants, a short sleeved shirt. The arms and back of his neck are red, scared as though he had been badly burned. The affliction does not affect his hands or face. He appears to be waiting for someone. Perhaps you?

Giant
    Mask of Tranquility
    Alexander Moore

NOS
    PRE

With a hard stare at the man who was prompting him forward he moved towards the stairs, shortening his stride so as not to seem to be in any haste.

“Of course you may, It is only proper” The pressure coming down from on high was grating on him, his Beast crawling up and down his spine in a mockery of a living creature’s anxiety.

“I’m not one to go looking for mysteries but I can be of use in solving them.” Alexander takes his time on the stairs, making interested noises as the ghoul spoke, not deigning to say anything more until he had left the Necropolis and looked upon the source of his Beast’s discomfort. He had become used to the weight that he had felt deep within the Necropolis, but now while standing before the scarred Kindred a fresh wave of fear and self-loathing burned through his cool veins.

“Hello, Mr Kowalsic I assume?” Standing as tall as the ceiling allowed, Alexander tried to take a strong pose before the door to the Necropolis, for as weak as he was, he was still a Nosferatu at the threshold to his Home.
    Curse: Incredibly tall and emaciated, their skin is stretched over their large and bulky frame, with long limbs and a strangely shaped head.

Jennifer Hazelton

"Might I introduce Mr. Johnathan Randall Kowalsic." The ghoul stated properly and then backed away to stand where he could be unobtrusive.

"Hello." Mr. Kowalsic nodded to Alexander. "You are correct." He gave a polite smile. The Cloak descended, obsurring his formidible Beast - Mask of Tranquility. He looked at Alexander with some interest. He remained where he was, turning somewhat to glance around.
    "Seems like there have been some changes of late to the Necropolis."

Jennifer Hazelton

"Ah, regretfully, I must retire." The older vampire states as the evening progresses with the vampires looking at one another in silence. The dawn does approach.. Mr. Kowalsic makes his respectful goodbyes, collects his ghoul and departs for his haven.

We are at the time that the thread has to close. If you are interested in joining the Resurrectionists plot, follow up in character. I recommend seeking out Mr. Kowalsic or Miss Kowalsic at Elysium or calling other Kindred in Comms to set up a meeting. He could also join private threads with the title Resurrectionists if he has a reason to offer for joining.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread