Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Bursting out in laughter.
    "What seriously?" Laughing on "He's from Krypton so they named his dog Krypto?" Laughing on. "Someone had some serious lack of creative ideas." Slowly calming down. "Sounds good, I shall look forward to it. Maybe once your place is done?"

"It ran from 2010-2013 on Cartoon Network and as far as I know so is it the only series whom not just have the constant new mysteries but a ongoing plot and mystery in the background that connects with all other ones behind it or well a bundle of them at least."

Eyes glued on the screen, fully enjoying it with child like happiness.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze just smiles and nods, a little distracted it seems by the cartoon when Skye criticizes the level of creativity of Krypto the Super Dog's name.

"Cool. I like it. I don't think I've seen these yet." He says happily in anticipation. He munches on some popcorn as he watches the show. He doesn't say anything about inviting Skye over to his place, or whether or not it is 'done'.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Deeply caught up in the episode, shouting out various suspicions of who the real culprit is whilst barely being mentally present enough to listen if there is an answer. Forgetting about her snacks as the episode runs not doing much until it's time to skip to the next one.

"Aww what a cute series, I wonder how their gonna put up all mysteries around the same place when they do not travel around." That city was in for some nightmares. "So when are you gonna try and win Phoenyx back?" And another episode starts catching her attention again equally as full with childlike enthusiasm as she had been for the one before.

5. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze watches with interest as the Scooby team works out the solution to the mystery, continuing to munch on his flavored popcorn as he watches.

When the episode ends, Kaze smiles and nods in agreement with Skye, "Yeah, that's a new situation. I guess we'll get to know Crystal Cove's mysteries really well; this will be fun." He says.

Then Skye asks her question. Kaze smiles, looking unsurprised at Skye's question and her timing. She does seem to like to provoke a reaction.

He settles back onto the couch and watches the next episode.

"Nice." Kaze says after the alligator ghost town has been banished! "So, I don't know what Phoenix said to you, but basically she told me that I broke up with her, so...yeah, me winning her back isn't really a thing."
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yes poor town but at least a format like this allows them to have some more romance involvement and create recurring characters in a sense that normally just doesn't work."

Fully engrossed in the next episode and waiting for it to end once more before even giving an attempt to answer.
    "She didn't say anything at all you did, you said that you didn't wanna ruin your chances to get back together with her which told me that you still had feelings for her and in at least some sense hoped that you two would get another shot."

Drinking some of her soda and taking a candy as the next episode starts.
    "Believe it or not but I really do listen to everything everyone around me say it's not impossible that I misread things though." The downside of being a blunt person sometimes.

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Oh I believe." Kaze says, smiling. "It's good to ask, too though, 'cause your perspective can be really different from what you hear."

Kaze adds quickly, "We broke up when it got really clear that we wanted really different things. I still like her, and can picture us together, but a lot would have to change, so...it's not something either of us could make happen without making changes we aren't ready for, just to be together. We both aren't going to do that, which is why we broke up in the first place." He explains over the beginning theme.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Of course it can especially in matters of the heart where I have never threaded, although it was close that I slept with a boy once when I were 16." Bursting out in laughter at the memory. "It's still a really funny memory even if he probably wouldn't agree."

Listening to his words and mulling them over for a bit, still the episode had her full attention as it played filling her with the same joy and cheer each time. It was clear that if you wanted to direct her focus put on some Scooby-Doo and she would be happy and only speak with the TV. As the ending once more comes and time to switch.
    "That much I am aware of but it would be nice to hear the full story one day if either of you ever feel safe and ready to share it. It's still a bit confusing what kind of different things you could want that were so different, it would also be good to know the signs for my own future. Monogamy and normal couple stuff have been kinda far out there for me, heck even just to be dressed at all times is still hard for me." Why did people have so much against the naked body?

11. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

"It wouldn't help you to know what was so important to us, that we would break up over it, Skye. What you have to figure out is, 'What is so important to you, that you would break up over it?'" Kaze says gently when the episode ending credits are on the screen.

"And, learning what is important to the other person. Our problem was, Phoenyx was clear about what was important to her, and I wasn't clear about what was important to me, so after our relationship got serious, and we got to that point, we found out we wanted different things. Telling you what they were wouldn't help anyone. I feel like that would just basically be me gossiping."

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Looking back at Kaze with a puzzled lock.
    "I honestly have no idea, besides the obvious things of course like the other being an asshole or them realizing that I can be forced to do some pretty bloody stuff so is it quite blank." Matters of the heart were really not her forte. "As said just wearing clothes and monogamy is still new to me." Even if monogamy sounded a lot better than free love.

Shrugging a bit before the episode starts and for the first time hits a pause as she jumps up.
    "If you're not comfortable with it so shall I try to stop poking in it, you know young girl with no real girlfriends around so all forms of gossip is of interest especially when there is just nothing to hunt." Walking of to the bathroom for a couple of minutes before returning.

"Anyway I hope you will make it, everyone deserves someone who loves them and even if it takes a decade so is it still not impossible. You have my vote."
    Jumping down in her earlier position and refilling her goblet and taking a candy piece.
    "3.2.1 and ohh I was considering branching out and become an exotic dancer..GO!" Starting the episode to once more and getting caught up in the new episode.

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

"I'm doing okay, Skye. I'm not really feeling like I need a relationship to feel okay, at least not right now. I have a lot to learn first, about myself and about people in general." Kaze says with a smile.

He grins and laughs when Skye drops her 'exotic dancer' bomb and then starts Scooby up again.

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread