Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Raising an eye at him.
    "It's Scooby-Doo, you can never have to much Scooby. And the beauty once you've seen it all you can probably start over again since there is so much." The beauty of really long shows.

Watching intently, getting lost in the show and keeping up with showing of her bad habit of talking at the TV. Sighing a bit and twirling her hair as the question comes.
    "Honestly, I tend to hide. I hate the day, it was one thing when I were younger then I just felt alone but I still had my kids you know and those who understood that it was a loving day told me how they would marry me or just hug me and I just wasn't alone you know. In fact I was surrounded by the ones who probably loved me more than anyone else will." A childs love were truly the purest thing she could think of. "Now it just makes me feel alone, and like something I cannot understand. Yes I loved my kids but that is not the same as being in love so I just keep wondering what I am missing out on and have all these past comments rattling my brain. It's the one day a year I just don't know how to deal with." And when she broke down a bit.

Smiling a bit.
    "That's good, if we don't know who we are then how can we share ourselves with another?" She knew who she were already but even her frentor seemed to need time to find himself. "Hey by the way, I know you're not an Arrow anymore but would you mind sparring sometime and teach me some close quarters combat? Naturally I will shoot you with my bow as well."

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze listens with obvious interest to Skye talk about her feelings and memories. He looks content and not at all impatient with her sharing.

He laughs out loud when she offers to shoot him with her bow!

"Okay! I...have been a little distracted from getting better at the magic to turn arrows off course, so I will take a rain check on getting shot for now. And sure, if you want to practice hand to hand, that's fine with me. Phoenyx is no slouch either though; you can learn a lot from her." He says.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Laughing a bit.
    "And here I am loaded up with nice none lethal arrows, think I will have to go hunt bunnies or something soon before my skills turn stale." Or go camping for a week in some deep woods where she could be sure to be alone.

"I do not doubt her skill but you both have different heights, mass, builds and preferences meaning that practicing with you both is to my advantage. If you just have one person so will you learn to read them in time, to focus on the kind of style they use which will hinder your own growth. Variation and experience from multiple opponents/sparring partners is far better than just one."

Shaking her head a bit as Pericles talks in Scooby-Doo.
    "Wait a bird can talk? How? I thought the Scooby family were the only talking animals."

5. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze laughs, "You be careful with her, she's tricky!" He says about Phoenyx. "She is always learning new things, working to get better in different ways. She will let you think you have her technique figured out, and then bury you with an approach you've never seen her use before!" He leaves it unsaid that he strives for the same thing. He is already working on learning new and different hand to hand techniques entirely different from his established and mastered Kung Fu style.

"But yeah, sure. It's good to practice against different opponents. I'm glad for the practice too." Kaze agrees.

"Oh. Hey, have you tried talking in bird form? Like a parrlot or crow or something?" Kaze asks the shaman. "It ought to be workable."
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Slowly shaking her head.
    "Only a fool keeps the same attack patterns over and over especially against the same opponent. I highly doubt that the first talon is a fool." Eating a piece of candy. "Still we are all limited by our size, builds, reach and how we can think to adapt. So to practice with different ones is always the best."

"That I have not, in all honesty so is my mindset to much like that of a silent hunter. Finding my place, slow my breathing to it's minimal, arrow at the ready and silently waiting until my target is in range then let loose." Chuckling a bit. "In earnest so have I had periods in my life that I went silent for so long that my own voice surprised me when I finally did speak again." Without someone to hear her words so we're there no reason to speak.

"It might be hard imagine but you know my specialty is children and being alone, so when I am alone so do I not speak at all and with adults well in earnest so do I just not know when I talk to much or how to fully read the room which often results in a lot of words bleeding out." Mainly speaking with yourself and children did leave that effect on her mind.

sorry for the lack of color, phone post.

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze nods in hearty agreement when Skye proposes that Phoenyx is no fool. "That's for sure!"

"Huh. So...do you talk to adults like you talk to children?" He asks. Maybe she should. If she doesn't already. Maybe it would put her more at ease.

No worries on phone posts! Sorry you got stranded! last day for this thread! Thanks for the fun scene!

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smiling a bit.
    "Still it's kind of fun just how different we are in to many ways." Still that might be for the best.

"Of course not, children are a lot easier to talk to. The main goal there is often to just create a fun environment where they feel safe it's a lot easier than adults."

Getting lost and caught back into the series.

Thanks for the scene.

11. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread