Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hmm I was thinking of further explaining it by the fact of my appearance and skill set. There are two types of security for the sleeper world at least, you have the open one like the guys in suits and perhaps some muscles I'm sure you know the type." Who didn't? "And then the type that is not meant to look like security at all, that is just there. With my looks so do I fit into some darker scenes or a proper date for some. Perhaps I should change it to saying that I work backup with a P.I as their security and look into finding one willing to backup the story. Think that would sound good?" It was still close enough to the truth without going into areas she couldn't share.

Looking back towards him for a second, he were more one to keep things to himself and not be as blunt as her. Hmm there were something that might have helped them get together still she had learned enough as of late as to not push things instead just turning back to the TV to get captured in it not saying a word to him before her were ready to talk again still speaking with the TV though whilst enjoying the refreshments.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze cocks his head, thinking, apparently. "You know what?" He says rhetorically. Maybe even a little theatrically. "I feel like you should keep it vague. I mean, let's say you meet someone, and hit it off. It's probably better to set the expectation up front that you don't give details. I mean, you don't want to get all detailed up front when, if you keep seeing each other, there's definitely a lot you can't talk about."

Kaze sounds like maybe he isn't just talking about a strategy for Skye. "Yeah, I feel like it's right to just say up front, 'I can't talk about work, but it is dangerous, and if we hang out together, you should know that.' and leave it at that. If they can't handle that, then...they probably aren't the right person, right?"
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nodding a bit and waiting for the end of the episode to pause it before answering.
    "That is one way sure but you know why not go with mine?" Looking towards him with serious eyes. "I don't just mean it as a lie but to actually find a P.I and offer to help work cases with him or her as an intern, saying that I can help them if trouble rises and with some cases in return I can learn some investigation skills which might come in handy for my Arrow work. That would create a totally true tale that I can say and give me a chance to grow. Seeing as I already earn money from my gymnastics teaching and hopefully some extra once I get my wood business running but that have no normal hours so should it work."

A bit of an anxious look towards him.
    "Or what do you say is it a bad idea or could it actually work?"

Shrugging a bit.
    "Perhaps but at the same time love is really hard for me to find so if I get a chance I don't wanna scare them away. I know full well that I am odd and blunt which makes it far to hard for often to be around long enough to see my heart."

Starting the next episodes.
    "You know if you wanna open up or talk about something so can I pause and listen, but if you're not ready for it or I'm the wrong person that's ok to."

5. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze looks thoughtful as they both watch the next episode. When it ends, he says, "You know, I guess you're right; I am not really just answering your question, like, giving you advice. It all depends, like, everyone is different. For me, the goal is to be with someone, that I can be as honest as possible with. So, for me, the P.I. thing wouldn't be a good idea, 'cause sure, you know it wouldn't be lying to say you were an intern with a P.I., but the whole point is that when you were being an Arrow or something you know, magic, you couldn't tell them, and would have to say you it had to do with the P.I. thing when it really didn't, right?"

"So yeah, for me, I think it'd be better to say up front, 'I can't talk about my work, and I totally get it, if that's not something you can live with, but I can't compromise on that.'"
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"That's true however whilst I did say it as an idea originally so did it kinda get stuck in my head, it might be a good way to learn the investigation skills which in turn can come in handy for my Arrow position or what do you say is that part a good idea?" Not that it may be the most common used skill but never bad to have. "Your right but then again there is one major difference between the two of us, you have known romantic love and know the hardships of it whilst I only have family love. So it does feel like it wouldn't be that hard to keep secrets in that sense but I may very well be wrong when I finally are there." Quite possible.

"I shall take your words into consideration though, there is a lot to think about. Still whilst were on the subject so unless you wanna spend V-day alone so should you really consider asking one of the girls in the city to dinner soon."

Not that she cared much about the day herself, holidays overall meant quite little nowadays.

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Oh, yeah." Kaze grins, "Being a private investigator would be cool. Or being an intern, just for its own sake, I guess."

"You said it, Skye. I have had experience with it. You will just have to get your own experience, and decide for yourself."

He listens to what Skye says and looks puzzled. "So...what's 'V-day'?" Kaze asks.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"No to learn investigation skills, still it would be nice to grow and learn as much as possible to be of more use." And she didn't like to rely on arcana to be good at things, true skills were always better.

Shrugging a bit.
    "We will see when the time comes and how my odd little heart will react." Her cute little odd heart. "Still slow and steady might win the race but one also needs to know what one wants and go for it, you can never win more than you're ready to lose or gamble." Not that she were the right person to say anything there, she threw herself around so much that it had become a defensive mask.

Twisting her body backwards in an arch, letting her hair fall to down to her legs whilst looking at him upside down in a puzzled look.
    "You're serious?" Blinking a couple of times. "February 14th, valentines day, the commercial day of love." Shaking her head a little before falling back down on her stomach, that position might be possible to reach but it wasn't comfortable to hold.

11. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Huh. I heard someone say once, that being an investigator is a lot like hunting. Like being able to notice tracks or trails, being patient and waiting for what you're hunting to come by..." Kaze says. "I think you'd be great at it, Skye!" He grins. "You just need another hunter, from the city to show you the ropes, I guess."

Kaze laughs when Skye seems shocked that he didn't know what day she meant! "Wow! I mean...Christmas is kind of a big deal, you know, and New Years. It's kind of the season now. Wow, I guess Valentine's Day is really on your mind, like...like my mom used to start playing Christmas music months before Christmas, right through Thanksgiving! If you're already looking forward to Valentine's Day in December, I guess it's your favorite special day?"

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Chuckling a bit.
    "Ohh like hunting? Now that sounds fun." Her eyes getting sharp. "Haven't had the chance for a true hunt in ages." Her hands lightly twitching. "So far nothing have bested the time I hunted down a beer with my trusted bow but to hunt men ohh that almost sound exciting now." A determined smile reaching across her lips. "Think I just might have to put this into practice."

Laughing a bit along with him.
    "Now that sounds like some nice warm memories, however Christmas time is family time, New Years is party time. True to kiss your beloved at midnight does sound nice." Not that she ever had. "But you have quite low on time o get a relationship before then, a date sure but not a relationship unless.." Giggling a bit, no that would be to cruel.

Shaking her head a bit.
    "Nope not at all, I do not like the day in the slightest it always just reminds me that I do not know the meaning of it and makes me feel alone."

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze nods and smiles. He's ready to watch more episodes. "Ready to watch more?" He asks.

After they have watched a few, he says during the end credits. "So, what do you do on Valentine's Day then? I mean, I don't really think much about it. I don't have anyone in my life...like that, but I am not in a big hurry to change that. I think I need more practice getting good at being single before I get into a relationship again." Kaze says.

Whether she hates it or loves it, Valentine's Day definitely is on Skye's mind, it seems.

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread