Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"If you say so, then again if nothing kills us so can we keep young and spry for decades to come." The words echoing through her, it was just that if nothing killed them. The life of the awakened weren't always safe and the life of an arrow often even less so. "Still for me so is it something I cannot wait to experience just to have something to smile at and to know one more thing I am protecting when I am out there doing whatever this job requires of me." Children were her main goal, their smiles and laughter but to know how she defended love as well and what it were would be warming and give her more reasons to risk her life.

Taking a couple of minutes before getting back to her usual happy self in the episode.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze listens, and then sits back to enjoy another episode.

When it ends, Kaze asks, "Hey, Skye...not to be nosy or anything, but...what's your plan? For a relationship, I mean. 'cause, you know, asking about other people's relationships isn't going to get you any closer to having one of your own...?"

He smiles. "So, I mean, do you have a plan? Like meet a guy through church, or as a regular at an archery range or somehow hook up with a guy with some common interests?"
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Enjoying the episode and then chuckling to his question.
    "First of feel free to ask me anything even if it can come of nosy." Lightly giggling on. "My nosy questions comes partially from my curiosity and that I just miss gossiping with all my sisters back home, can't begin to count how many nights we sat up talking about who had a crush on who and who had kissed who. It's just that and true I do like the slivers of wisdom in it from someone more experienced as well."

Shrugging a bit.
    "Not really, I would love to meet someone gender doesn't really matter though and then try a date and see where it goes. Just no active plan, no clue how to start things it happens when it happens and I will most likely ask countless people and be rejected over and over until I'm not." That sounded about right. "Who knows maybe Briar Rose." Laughing at the mere thought a bit into the next episode, still there was a connection in names with her and Aurora which were quite funny sadly she seemed to be the only one who got it.

5. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze nods, "Okay," He says gently. "But Skye, I gotta say, as your friend, it seems like you talk about it a lot, wanting kids, wanting a date, and I'm sorry, but it looks like even though you talk like it's pretty urgent and on your mind, like, all the time, it doesn't look like you are really taking any action or making any plan. Are you scared? I mean, don't get me wrong, that's normal. I mean, nobody like getting rejected. It's hard to put yourself out there, like really risking getting rejected."
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Answering his words with silence for a couple of minutes before pausing the episode and speaking whilst looking at a still of Scooby eating a sandwich.
    "In all honesty so yes I am afraid utterly afraid but not for the normal reasons. I can take a rejection that is easy, even if my mask and way of testing and pushing people away is that of being blunt and direct so is that also a part of me, wear a mask for to long and it becomes a part of you. I have never asked anyone out that I wouldn't take a yes from with utter happiness." Taking a deep breath. "What really scares me is if I can be good for someone, my life comes with danger and potential death around me how can I claim to be nice with everything I have done and know that I will do again?"

Looking down into the floor.
    "Don't get me wrong here I have no regrets and enjoy my life as an arrow which kind of makes it even worse. Who will I piss of and will they harm the one I am with or my children for it? At the same time so is it true I want a partner of any gender and kids at some point biological, step or adopted doesn't matter blood isn't relevant to me at all. But I cannot give up my duties not for anything, to know that I would be behind even a single child having a nightmare cause I refused my duties or a mother never making it home to her children would be devastating as such my arrow work will always come first."

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze looks thoughtful and says, "So...that's really good, Skye. It's important to you that the person you have a relationship can deal with your life having violence in it, maybe even spilling over on them." He says. "Now, how important is it to you to be able to share everything? I mean, I have known soldiers and police...that don't talk about their work to their wives, ever. It works for them. I know others that do. It can work either way." He says. "I know for me, I would have to be able to talk about everything that was important to me. So, it will have to be an Awakened."

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Rather I fear that it could happen or maybe even get cursed. The life of an awakened shows us so much more dangers than the normal life of men and to be with someone for a long time would mean that it could be dangerous for them. It wouldn't be nice to get someone's life ruined just to be with me." Nor how it would affect her to know that they died due to loving her. "Still of course I want someone to be my beloved and who loves me, everyone want's to experience love at some point in their life."

"That is not important, to just say that I have a freelance security job which entails high levels of confidential information. If I need someone to talk to so are there other arrows that's enough in that field." Already carrying enough bloody memories and the after effects of that, no need to harm others with it.

Smiling a bit towards him.
    "Well me and Phoenyx included so are there five women currently in the city so you have some pickings at least."

Pressing play to get back to Scooby-Doo.

11. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze nods. "Yeah, I guess I can see how you'd at least want to be upfront with someone about what could happen, that you have a dangerous job..." He says.

"Hey, actually...have you seen Phoenyx, lately?" He asks, sounding concerned. "She's always taken her patrol responsibilities really seriously, and I haven't seen her around. Did she work out anything with you to cover for her while she's visiting family or something?"

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Shrugging a bit.
    "Yeah that sounds fair, free lancing security with a lot of confidentiality should do it right?" That sounded close enough to the truth.

Chuckling a bit.
    "We had some talks a bit ago about the ritual yes and since then she's been training and focusing on her own things. Think she might be thinking about the spider problem and been working on checking things through the city." At least that sounded right. "Not fully sure though but she's been busy with various things that much I know, so whilst she's focusing on the city and things around here so have I decided to focus on keeping check on the community and all newcomers so that I can report it all back to her and if anything arises I am ready to aid the awakened whom needs it. I am sure she have a lot on her mind at the moment."

"I guess you could say that she handles surveying the city whilst I handle the people at the moment."

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze nods. "Yeah, I guess that sounds right. It might get someone curious, like wanting to know details of the 'security' you do, and how it's dangerous...if they aren't into the business themself, they might ask a bunch of questions. And if they are, they might decide to check out your story, see if you really exist by the name you give them, and if you have a history with some agency they recognize...." He says thoughtfully.

"Oh, right. Okay. Well...if you see her...never mind, I just hope she's okay." Kaze says quietly.

He seems really interested in the cartoons all of a sudden.

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread