Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

It had taken months to prepare but now she was finally done, she had a place of her own, furniture, a grand 52" TV, a Chromecast, Internet, a tablet to stream from along with subscriptions to streaming services and she had even learned how to use a tablet/phone and basic computer skills. Not it was finally time to watch some Scooby-Doo until her eyes gave out.

Her home linked atop her workshop meaning that you had to go in through the workshop and up the stairs to get to the rathe small apartmen, it had a small hallway, a bathroom, a relatively large kitchen, a small wardrobe and a half large living room with a sleep alcove completed with curtains to make it a bit more private. Still the place looked nice and clean, every little damage that had been there had been repaired and fixed up along with new paint jobs.

Tables, chairs and various wooden furniture each being their own design and was clearly not something you could get in the store all of them having some odd symbol on them here and there which could be find if you just looked for it some more hidden than others though. The walls all being pretty empty though, a two and three seat couch in the living room along with one chair/recliner. True what she hadn't crafted herself came from second hand stores but that didn't mean they were bad and if they were so were she more than skilled enough to fix them up to look new and fresh. Lastly various pillows, blankets and covers placed out to be easy to grab if needed.

Still for now so was it time for Scooby-Doo, the living room prepared with various snacks, two wooden bowls filled with popcorn and three filled with various chocolate and candy. Various candy bars lying underneath the table on a handy bench underneath it to take, all the most popular types of soda standing ready to take of for anyone who wanted it along with several wooden goblets each having their own carved in symbol on them, it was clear that they were all handmade and all of them rather well made as well, the advantage of having a workshop to play around with. More soda were ready in the fridge along with more popcorn that could be popped and some spare candy, she had not at all gone a bit overboard here.

Lying on the floor dressed in comfortable clothes arghh that was the one downside with guests they seemed to frown on her being naked and she hated clothes why were people so against nudism? Wonder if anyone else than Kaze would show up though.

Kaze Ruach . Whilst Kaze is the only one directly invited so is anyone free to join having either heard it from her or from Kaze.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze knocks on the door. "Hey, Skye! It's me! Can I come in?" He calls out, figuring it's always a good idea to be cautious with another mage's Sanctum. He's wearing blue jeans and athletic shoes and a solid black tee shirt and is carrying three bags of pre-popped, flavored popcorn from Costco, party sized.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Sigh the downside with living atop her workshop. Throwing herself up onto her legs and rushing down to open the door, smiling at him as she sees him still eager to start watching.
    "Welcome, are you ready for endless Scooby-time?" Barely able to stand still, lightly shaking. "Ohh popcorn nice, I have some prepped as well but the more the better I hope you like coca cola or pepsi or fanta or their light versions?"

Taking two of the bags from him and rushing up.
    "Take of your shoes when you get inside the door and into the hallways here please, I do not like them on my floor and if you have something cozier you wanna change to so is the bathroom free or you can hide behind the curtains for the sleep alcove unless you wanna just use the kitchen?"

Placing the popcorn on the living room table as she lies down on the floor, stomach against the floor, knees against the floor with lifted legs swaying back and forth in motion singing along to the Scooby-Doo theme in her mind. A pillow placed under her legs and another one for her arms.

The large couch fully empty.

5. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Hi Skye" Kaze says smiling. "It's just me." He says. "I don't really know anyone else who's a Scooby Doo fan."

"I'm good." He says when Skye offers to let him change into something more comfortable.

"Wow, major upgrades! Everything looks great, Skye! Well done!" Kaze exclaims, taking in all the improvements that she's made.

He slips off his shows as directed. He has black toe socks on, fitted to each toe separately.

He takes a bottle of water from the package he brought with him and settles in on the couch. "Ready when you are!"
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Not visibly reacting to the news that he didn't know any other Scooby fan.
    "Their loss, next time feel free to just come in when you're invited though I am used to people rushing in and out of your place and have people around me." Along with other things that people here did not seem to agree to.

Lying and waiting for him ready to start watching.
    "Thank you, it's slow going but at least it's more me and I can feel the life coming from my things around me. Even though I mostly sleep and live at the arrows quarters though, I do stay here some nights but most nights I am there. Not that it's a must but it feels best to be close if something happens especially with so few arrows in the city and me neither having a car nor a license." Nor any real desire for one, you missed so damn much when you used a car.

Grabbing a bowl of popcorn along with a goblet of exotic fanta.
    "So what you up for, old school or new school? Animated or live action? Or just here" Handing over the tablet to him. "Just choose whichever one you wanna see and press the little button that looks like a TV to stream it over to the TV, the good thing with teaching kids they taught me how to work this thing along with my phone."

Shining up for a second.
    "Say wanna take a selfie together?" That she had never done with anyone before. "Also feel free to lay down on the couch, I am perfectly fine of the floor."

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

"I like the cartoons; I never got into the live action ones." Kaze says.

When Skye asks about taking a selfie, he gets up smiling, "Sure, see all the benefits of having a smart phone?"

He stands and looks around, "Where do you want to take it?"

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jumping up from her lying down positions in one of her usual flashing of her gymnastic skills ways. Gently placing her hands against his shoulders and directing him back down on on the couch, quickly jumping to the side of him sticking out her tongue and making a sideways V as she snaps the pic and laughs.
    "Make a fun face for the next one." Rolling up her eyes and sticking her tongue out in a silly way and taking another picture. "Yeah it's good to have, although I mainly got it since the moms kept asking me to record their kids during practice still trying to get used to it."

Taking the tablet and jumping around.
    "Let's see we could go old classic with Where are you from -69 and see if we think about how Shaggy is secretly dating Freddie, we could take the latest incarnation of Guess who or we could take the Mystery inc series which as far as I know is the only one with a grand story spanning all across. Which one sounds best?" Quickly snapping another picture this time with a snapchat filter.

11. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze smiles and plays along, letting Skye push him back onto the couch and posing with her for the pictures.

"Oh, classic series spanning story, definitely gets my vote!" he says, when Skye describes 'Mystery Inc'.

"So, did you ever see 'Underdog'?" He asks, interested in Skye's response.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Watching through the pictures with a delight.
    "When I was younger I always wanted one of those cool cameras who instantly developed the pictures if you know which ones I mean?" Along with a photo album. "Now I really need to look into a proper printer or hmm is there one at the circle?" She would have to ask Phoenyx otherwise.

Quickly looking up the mystery inc series and jumping back down to her seat and drinking some of her soda.
    "What? Never heard of or is that Supermans dog?" He had one right? Under sounded kinda like wonder so that worked. "Or is it one of those odd cartoons?"

Pressing the play button and soon the picture jumps over to the TV, putting the tablet in the charger just to be safe as the intro comes around. Elbows against the floor, her hands cupping her chin as she happily nods along with the intro reminiscent of a child when their favorite cartoons starts early in the morning.

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

"No, that was 'Krypto', I think...kind of a lame name. 'Underdog' was awesome. I'll have to show it to you sometime." Kaze says absently as the cartoon intro starts.

"Oh wow. I think I remember these. They were cool."

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread