Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap makes his way in to where the office of the Seneschal is located, being careful to follow all the rules and protocol, showing up at the appointed time so as not to surprise anyone.

Reaching his target, he knocks on the door softly. "Ma'am, Seneschal Hart." He says too quietly for any mortal ears to hear, "It's Dirt Nap."

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

The office is as the last time Dirt Nap was invited in. Except that the Senechal wasn't obviously busy with something else, as the meeting was already called, and the Gangrel had portrayed an immediate need for her official attention.

Lyssa opens the door and ushers him inside, the chairs are already pulled out and waiting for the Cowboy to sit, Alice is behind her elegant and artistically carved desk. He can see she is wearing a blouse and can assume that it is paired with a pencil skirt.

"Dirt Nap. What's the issue?" she asks, doing away with pleasantries, the rushed call had sounded like they would be pointless in this instance.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

3. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap nods silently and enters at Alice Hart's invitation.

He takes the offered seat.

"Thank you, Ma'am, Senschal Hart." Dirt Nap says slowly and softly. "I needed to tell you, and the Prince by telling you, my superior in the Dragons has blown out of town the same way he blew in, without any notice. I don't know why he left of if they'll send a replacement or not. I do know he's gone, and I'm the highest ranking Dragon again. So, I wanted to clear the air, let you know, and find out about any obligations that fall to me with him gone. He made a promise to me that wasn't done yet, so I figured he might have left other obligations for the Dragons to meet, or clean up after."

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

She settles more heavily into her seat, the excitement of immediate implosion, and how to counter such fading from the Doll.

"Kindred leave the Domain all the time. To receive notice is what is unusual." she waves for Lyssa to make note, "Considering his entry to the Domain. Was there any damages done by Quilz's leavetaking?" or had the Shadow fled in the night with his tail between his legs?

"As for his...obligations. He abandoned those of his Clan, and Covenant. We've already known his word was worth the air needed." she is silent for a time, "What was his promise to you? And what Covenant obligation would you assume he would bring to my attention?" she was Senechal, yes, but she wasn't a Dragon.

6. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

"Well, Ma'am Seneshcal Hart. He took a major boon from me to teach me Auspex, and I was just getting the hang of it when he left. I agreed not to tell anyone he was teaching me, and that I was only wanting to learn it to combine it with the Protean I know for a devotion that would let me Sample the Earth to know for sure and for certain if I found a Wyrm's Next." Dirt Nap explains. "I don't think I am bound to keep my promise to keep it to myself, since he left without finishing his side of the bargain."

"As to anything else, I don't know. I only figure, if he'd leave that undone, no telling what else he might have promised and left undone."

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Boons.

It always came down to Boons didn't it?

"To my view, he has reneged upon the agreement, and you do not owe him anything more, but should you meet with him again, he will owe you." they could propose a whisper campaign, a craven Shadow backing out of oaths and promises, no one would trust the Dragon again.

"Was anyone else aware of this bargain?" she asks,

9. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

"No Ma'am, Seneschal Hart. Though I intend on letting the new Dragon in on it. I do still need to learn Auspex, after all. I don't expect she'll be wanting to teach me though. To be honest, I felt like I was taking advantage of my former superior's lack of good judgement, his agreeing to do it. I wouldn't ever have taught him Protean if it were switched." Dirt Nap says soberly.

"I really only meant to tell you both as a sample of why I wanted to clear up with you any obligations he might have made when he was representing the Dragons, that he left undone for me to try to clean up, and also...because I do still need to learn Auspex. In case you had any thoughts or suggestions along those lines."

11. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Have you learned any of the beginnings of the Shadow's Discipline?" asking, hearing the soft scritching as Lyssa takes her notes, then both she and her ghoul pause when Dirt Nap continues, it takes her a moment to review what the Gangrel said, "Thankfully you did not." she could just imagine what abominable choices Quilz would have made if he had learned the secrets of Protean.

"Which is why many Prisci have banned the sharing of their Clan's signature Discipline." she wondered if the Savage had known. Or what he and others were doing with the sharing, and what he has just admitted. "As for the slight time Quilz was in residence he was Priscus....do you know the Gangrel's stance on Discipline sharing?"

13. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

"I learned enough to read auras, Ma'am, Senaschal Hart, but not enough to do it on my own after he'd gone and stopped teaching me." Dirt Nap says, sounding a little disappointed. "I can't do a thing with it now."

He nods when Alice expresses her joy that Horatio didn't learn Protean, and again when she mentions the teaching of Clan Discipline being banned.

"The Prince being my Priscus, she made it right clear that none of us were supposed to be teaching our Clan Discipline. In fact, he asked me, his first answer when I asked him to teach me Auspex was with a question, what would I say if he asked me to teach him Protean, and I told him right off I was forbidden, and all I could offer was another discipline or a boon. He ended up agreein."

Dirt Nap is quiet for a while and then says, "I might have flattered him a little, that being the Priscus, it was up to him unlike me, not being the Priscus of my Clan."

15. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

The Blind Doll offers the Cowboy a smirk, wide, sharp and entirely artificial.

"Well played, Dirt Nap." a jerking wave of her fingers, has another note being made of Gangrel's aptitude. Both of his word play and his Aura sight.

Feeling marginally better for the ernest soul's prospects, she relaxes. "I would suggest speaking with the other Shadows, Durant, and...O'Ryan? About Auspex, though with two of them, they will need to decide who will take the Priscuship, though before that is decided, there is no one to say if the teaching of their Discipline is forbidden."

17. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread