Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I was considering to throw one myself, that way I can play some instrument if I want to or keep it as wild as I please. Besides a house warming party would be nice, just hope I can get some guests." Might have to cancel the plans if no one except Tiny would come.

Softly nodding.
    "Maybe twice and with a call or a couple of texts the day before to decide where to meet, quite a nice concept." True she didn't have someone there but it was nice to claim to be taken. Chuckling a bit. "Only a weak willed one would be offended by honesty, it may be be pretty but one needs to face the truth." How else would you improve and how else could you trust?

Smiling behind her mask.
    "Now that I find hard to believe, we all hide things the question is just what and why. Still the things we hide are hidden for a reason and that should be respected." Was there really anyone in this world that hid nothing? "Still then I know that what I have seen is real, all that is left is to know their story but that will come if we develop a friendship." No need to rush such things.

Still keeping her distance from Chase, letting a soft chuckle escape.
    "Ohh the Yakuza can be more than just crime." There were honor in there as well even if it had fallen a lot from the old protection times.

Lightly nodding in understanding of the tattoo, without a tale there were no point.
    "I was born here as well but moved to Russia at a young age." Her memories of the city being in lose glimpses at best. "I would recommend to avoid Russia, it's not a good place for tourists. Ireland have beauty and magic, Italy culture and Spain well they have a lot." Wonder if I will ever set foot in England again?
    Rahu Blood Talons Health:
    Her English have a very clear Russian accent.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Oh, sure. Anytime." Kaze says when Aurora says she may ask for tips about security awareness. "I guess it's like anything, just basically being sensitive to certain things without getting tunnel vision. Like when you buy a Toyota, and all of a sudden you're noticing all the Toyotas on the road, but you're not, like, looking for them and getting into accidents from being distracted." He 'explains'.

"Wow, philosophy." Kaze says when Aurora talks about her books. "Nice. I have stacks of books around my place, because I haven't got a lot of furniture. Mostly textbooks, one kind or another. Biology, zoology, some botany, but not much. Concrete stuff I guess. Philosophy seems like it would take a lot of concentration, at least for me, kind of abstract."

Kaze's expression shows something, just a flicker of...concern or maybe interest when Galina mentions or says out loud what he alluded to, 'Yakuza', but he apparently decides not to say anything.

"Got it. Avoid Russia at least as a tourist." Kaze says, nodding and grinning, taking Galina's advice at face value. "For the record, I totally recommend Japan as a tourist. Just make sure you're visa is solid, and stay with the tour group. There's a totally different world there whether you're 'on the books' or 'off the books', like the difference between getting a tourist visa and seeing the sights and shopping or overstaying your tourist visa and working as like an English teacher or something off the books. That's a bad idea."
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“It’s all about how you advertise it, and what kind of guests you want to attract.” Because that, that was they key.

“Sometimes the truth can be hard for others to hear. So often people will lie to avoid an awkward situation and then no one wins really. I always appreciate the truth.”
    But she also wasn’t too concerned with feelings anymore.

Smirking, “And why’s that? I’ve lived my life as an open book not only to my fans, but my friends as well. I’d be happy to give you the story,” a shrug, “nothing really special behind them.” At least, not to her. At least, not anymore.

Not a good place for tourists? Sounds like there was a story to that. “I heard it’s really cold in Russia. I’m all set with the cold.” Dressing all bundled up sucks. “But Ireland does seem like quite the place to visit.” She wonders what Life arcana could show her there.

Gray eyes watch Kaze attempt to explain, “Oh, uh, ok.” Clearly not really getting what he was getting at. “Maybe we can discuss it later?” and use easier explanations.

“If you need some shelves, let me know. And it does, take a lot of concentration. But it’s been very educational and helpful, so worth it in the long run.” Though she hadn’t gotten to really discuss it yet.

5. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

5'5-165cm tall, with a slim light body.
    Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Purely interested in drawing some people but I might just rent some local or go out instead, we will see." Most importantly she didn't wanna be alone.

"If you have problems with hearing the truth just cause it's hard so will you just live in a sheltered bubble." What kind of life were that?

Eyes scanning over her whilst still keeping track of Chase's location.
    "Then I would gladly like to hear the tales and meaning of them." A mark always had some meaning. "What we hide is different for us all but I do believe that everyone have things they keep under lock and key." She certainly had.

"The cold is relative of course, it's colder than here that's for sure still there are a lot of things to avoid." Then again for her it was quite hot here being more accustomed to the temperatures of Russia.

A small smirk hidden behind her mask as he seems to react to the word.
    "Smart move, unless you're there to see a ballet performance now that is a sight." But there were still a lot of things to look out for. "True, it's a nice country with a lot of hidden gems."

7. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Oh. Right. Later." Kaze says, belatedly realizing from Aurora's response that the Zen of security awareness isn't necessarily something everyone wants to just dive into right off. He smiles. Like if Aurora had insisted they talk about philosophy right here and now.

"Oh, wow." Kaze says when Aurora says she lives her life as an open book, even to her fans. But then, he thinks, she has a stage name, and he only knows her by it or her shadow name, so 'open book' is relative, apparently. She's taking reasonable precautions, apparently.

"Ireland does sound interesting." He agrees, agreeably. From what he's heard, it's more fun if you're really into drinking. But he's trying new things.

Kaze shrugs. "Well, I'm here." He says, indicating the art showing. "So I guess I am trying out Culture. I should go to a ballet too." He muses. "I have been getting into live theatre."
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“I’d say just go out. There are enough clubs that you will certainly find a place that catches your eye.” Plus, who wanted to go through the hassle of renting a place?

Nodding, “We need to hangout more.” This girl got it.

Glancing around, “If we had more time, I’d gladly tell them to you. So I’ll have to offer a rain check.” It was getting late, and she didn’t think a museum was a good place to discuss scarification.

“I’m just not a fan of cold weather. I’d much prefer the sun and heat.”

Now that was something she wasn’t expecting from Kaze, “Really? Live theatre?” seems he was a few surprises of his own.

10. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

5'5-165cm tall, with a slim light body.
    Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

Clicking her tongue a bit.
    "It would be nicer to be the one who threw my birthday party than to just attend one, still we shall see." Bad day to be born on.

Fixing her hair a bit.
    "Call me anytime, my work hours are so free that I am free most of the time." Looking at a painting for a bit. "Just know that if alcohol comes in so could I probably drink Chase here under the table and still feel sober." Damn wolf metabolism. "You know vodka is like water in Russia." Chuckling a bit at the stereotype.

"There is always tomorrow, I will remain in the city for the foreseeable future so sooner or later there will be time."

"So both of you try Spain, quite a nice place especially if you avoid some areas or Abu Dhabi the cheap place where you can even drink gold in your coffee." Not her style though, to touristy.

Going back to her softer voice as she addresses Chase.
    "It's beautiful." Her weeks there weren't bad. "Try a local one first, the country have a lot of faults." And things to watch out for. "Live theater sounds nice." Watching him for a second. "So what's your blood type?" If he had been in Japan surely he would understand the question.

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

"The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plains..." Kaze says with a smile, shaking his head. "Okay, whatever you say." He laughs. "Do you moonlight as a tour guide, Galina-chan?"

He doesn't respond to her kind of challenge to his drinking ability.

"Oh, yeah..." Kaze says almost sheepishly when Aurora brings up his new interest in the theater. "I'm...kinda interested in acting. It's a recent thing. Something I'm trying out."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

If she wanted to drink Kaze under the table, who was she to stop her? “You two have fun with that.” She says with a smirk and shake of her head. Drinking like that just wasn’t her thing anymore.

Though it was easier since she could just cast a spell to sober herself up.

Wait, did she just ask him his blood type? That was….weird.

“So it’s getting late and I have an early business meeting. But it was great meeting you and I’ll give you call and we can get a coffee or something.” Looking to Kaze, “And you behave.” She says with a wink, clearly joking. “Talk with you later.”

So sorry for the delay and holding up the scene.

15. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread