Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

On the list of trying new things? Visit an art gallery. Not a place she would have normally gone out of her way for, but this was about learning about herself. She was changing, her tastes in activities, clothes and even what she drank was evolving. In some ways, it had been good, she had been studying more and more to educate herself for the Mysterium. And it had been fun! She’d actually enjoyed it. So who knows, maybe the gallery would surprise her.

Looking it up on her phone, she learned there was a showing that evening. And that would mean dressing up a bit. Something she looked forward to as she rarely got to break out her nicer clothes. But she still wanted to have a bit of edge.

The Crocker was fairly busy, no one that she recognized so far. But she had been recognized, and after a few words, questions about her retirement, she was left alone to study the pieces of art.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

5'5-165cm tall, with a slim light body.
    Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

The downside of this country she weren't allowed to drink, the upside it was a whole new country with new art to explore things she had only seen in pictures before. In time she would need to find some more established group who could appreciate art, music and dance but for now visiting museums were as good a way as any to get those new experiences.

Dressed relatively casual with her hair down for a change which allowed her to use her green hair extensions along with one of her many masks.

Walking around slowly taking her time to appreciate the art show, not one to draw attention to herself unless needed, one earbud in her left ear as she softly hums along to Monetochka.

Listening around a bit, still trying to get her ears accustomed to the language.
    Rahu Blood Talons Health:
    Her English have a very clear Russian accent.

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The piece she had been looking was losing her interest.

Looking at the pamphlet, she looks for the next piece in the showing. Glancing up, gray eyes find the innocent girl with the green in her hair. Aurora remembered a time when she did the same, an easier time.

Having not spotted who she had hoped would be here, she decides to pass the time and talk with the enticing girl. Might be interesting, might not be.

Tucking the pamphlet in her purse, she makes her way over, “See any pieces that catch your eye?” asks the Shaman with a smile.

Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

Turning around to watch the woman who approached her, not having expected that but there were something familiar about her could she have seen her involved in some kind of similar work?
    3 successes

Ohh yeah it was her, but could it really be? That sounded quite odd, true she had watched and read some American things lately but to just randomly run into one and get approached that sounded a bit odd. Feeling lucky that her mask guards her at least.

Looking her over for a second before turning to a painting.
    "They all do, even if they aren't my favorite so are they all precious memories, artefacts and a part of our story." Looking over the clearly little elder and stylish woman for a second whilst making herself a bit smaller. "Art in all it's forms are things to few young look for and it might slowly die, I just want to help be a part of the next generation whom actually makes time for them and help them have a place left in our world." Her English clearly showing signs of her Russian accent.

Puhh that was more than she usually said, taking a breath.
    "Say are you really Madison Cross?"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Well, that was a wordy and fancy answer.

“Is there other artists work you enjoy?” she asks, “Afraid this is my first art show. But so far, nothing has really caught my eye.” Looking at the piece.

Blinking a few times, this wasn’t a place she expected to get recognized, and chuckles, “In the flesh.” Jokes the Shaman.

Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

Looking over the various pieces around them.
    "Sadly my expertise is more in dancing than paintings and sculptures." Taking a couple of seconds to just enjoy the piece in front of her. "Can't really say that I favor any particular artist over another, I am more for either just experiencing the art or feel the individual life of one creation." Most artists tended to have both good and bad works or shift in style enough to lose their initial appeal.

Giving the shaman a quick look.
    "Cool." There was nothing more to say about that, most people just wanted to be treated normally and she were not one to not honor that. "What about this exhibit created your desire to make it your first?"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Gently crossing her arms, not in a defensive way, she looks at the painting, nodding, “Yeah, same. Though you’re well aware of what my expertise is.” Since the girl recognized her. “I don’t dance or paint, but I do refurb various pieces of furniture.” But she wanted to learn about art and how it tied into the world. “Ah. I don’t have one either.” Laughing with a shrug. But she hoped to find one who’s art spoke to her. That was the thing right? Art that spoke to you?

“Wanted to learn more about the art world. Plus I’ve heard people talking about the exhibit and the museum and figured I’d check it out. Always heard we’re never too old to learn about something, and thought art would be a fun venture.”
    Sort of.

“Seems you have me at a disadvantage, you know my name, but I don’t know yours.”

Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

Looking around a bit in truth she didn't, she knew the medium but not all it entailed.
    "That's interesting, I know nothing about that I just buy whatever looks cool." Smiling a bit under her mask whilst curling herself up a bit.

Stretching out her hand to get it close to the painting, naturally not touching it and closing her eyes.
    "True art is meant to speak to you and resonate even without sight." Taking a deep breath. "This one sadly does not, it's image is not flowing into me or stuck to memory." It was there not much more, perhaps it wasn't bad but it was not to her liking. "That sounds good, the art world needs as many people as possible to open their eyes to it before it dies out." Even if they weren't there yet so had there been a lot of decline over the decades or perhaps even centuries depending on viewpoint.

Turning towards the woman and making herself a bit small, seeming a bit nervous when she no longer have the painting as a focus.
    "Maruyama, Maruyama Galina-chan or just Galina-chan." Getting silent for a second before softly adding "or Gali-jin." Fearing that she would not get the meaning behind it.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Smiling as well, “Just means I find pieces thrown out, fix what was broken and add a splash of color or something else to it. Making it almost new again, but unique as well.” A slight shrug, “Hobby I’m trying to turn into a business.” And it was slow going, but she needed to get off her ass and get her name out there.

She quirks an eyebrow, wondering if she managed to find the weird one in the museum? Gray eyes watch, “Uh, ok.” She’d heard art was supposed to ‘speak’ to you. But she never saw some almost touch a painting and claim it didn’t speak to them. “I always figured, and understood that for art to speak to you, it ignites something in you. A feeling or maybe even an idea.” And so far, nothing here. Maybe she needs to keep looking, and takes out the pamphlet, looking at what else there was.

Wait, what? Was that a name?

“Whoa, that’s a mouth full. Which of those do you prefer?”
    because with that many names or variations of names, the girl had to have one she preferred.

“Want to move on to another piece?” she asks, gesture to the wall of paintings.

Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

Taking a moment and looking over the woman.
    "Say are you familiar with Japanese folklore or to be more precise the Tsukumogami?" They might enjoy that sort of thing. "That sounds nice, I turned my skills and passion into profit as well." Although how that had worked out was still a mystery but it were a stable resource income.

Smiling a bit and quenching a chuckle.
    "If it truly spoke to you so would the sensation of it be there even when you do not look." Taking some time to look around them. "It's memory burns into you with a mere glance and even if you see it differently so can you feel it." Softly swaying her head. "Imagine a dance and how the music synchs up to it, making it feel alive true art can do the same and isn't limited to a single sense." Perhaps she read deeply into it but what was the point unless it sparked emotions in your mind?

"You can call me Galina-chan." Sigh she really wasn't in Japan anymore and people didn't get the Gali-jin joke, then again that name would never ring right if it didn't come from those she had left back there.

Curling herself up a bit and nodding.
    "Sounds like an idea, perhaps we can find something similar to Leonid Afremov."

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread