(Fashion)
    Tasi Morgan

Professional Training Contacts:
    Fashion, Entertainment, Clubs

Status (Entertainment) 1
    Status (Fashion) 2 | Fame (Fashion) 1

Status (Compact Ashwood Abbey) 1
    Barfly

"With the local, probably." she says blithely. "But I do wish it's a wolfman, but I always wish it so." a poor put upon sigh, "I want to see if I can skin one." she shoot William a smoldering look, "How'd I look in a werewolf fur coat?"

Looking around, she leaves off her teasing, even though she really wanted to know. I mean, who wouldn't want to imagine me in different outfits?

"Ug. Ick." her nose crinkles. "Have you seen the Mummy movie? With the scarabs? The blue ones? Think we have some of those roaming around. It's a shame, my knives wont be as useful." Standing up, "And, we're looking at a happymeal sized mummy, see this," she gestures to the remains of the display case. "Broken from the inside," turning to William, "There were at least two security guys too, but, well." she waves a hand around at the torn limbs, "The second, we carried off, by whatever the scarab-bugs are. Probable scarab-bug. Might be something like a millipede, but the scarab is more on brand eye em oh." She offers her findings, thinking for a moment was there anything she forgot....? "Oh, and they're, - it's, if it's a bug and not many bugs - probably dog sized."

She readjusts her grip on her blades, "Onward?" she asks, the eager beaver.

Been a week since the last William Reed Shane post, so I hope you don't mind if I narrate a lil

The two fearless hunters prowl forward, eager to dive into another gruesome struggle for life or death, another tale to tell at the next meeting of the Abbey.

The trail is easy to see, droplets and gobbets of things that were never meant to see the light of day are splattered in only one direction, until, finally, they hear it.

The sound of chewing.

Wet and gristly, with the occasional punctuation of brittle bone.

And then they see it. The thing, on the ceiling. The thing with the body of a centipede, the claws of a scorpion, a human head speckled with dozens of eyes, and spilling out of its stretched jaw was a horrible mass of clattering, chitinous spider fangs. Which would have been horrifying enough if it had been the size of a dog...but this was a centipede, and each of its legs was the size of dog's leg, making this monstrosity massive, almost 10 feet long, and it screamed at them as soon as it caught sight. Screamed, and went skittering towards another exhibit to their right, a small room with no other exit...

If you go into the room, roll Initiative.
    I will also accept Int+Occult rolls, or any other roll y'all would like Saber Sloth Tasi Morgan
    (Shane tagged above).

3. Likes , Shane liked this post

High Performance Driving
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Resources
    Dexterity
    (Twitch Reflexes)
    William Reed

“Think you’d look killer in that coat.” A twisted smile forming on his lips, violence punctuating the word killer driving it home. “Think it’s head would make a mighty fine piece too, a nice hat perhaps. Skinning one would be exquisite.” Alive, no sedation, keep it on the edge of consciousness and draw it out as long as possible. With how tough they were he wondered how long her could keep it up for. A smile playing at his lips while the thoughts distracted him.

“Yea, my mentor worked on that flick said it was an easy job.” He looked at the tiny footprints, squinting to see them as she pointed them out. “Reminds me of Twilight Zone or Tales from the Hood, little alive puppet walking around with a spear, filled with revenge.” He shrugged as he stopped slouching forward for a look and followed her forward. The sound was the giveaway, that squish crunch of grinding meat and bone. Eating the bodies of the guards like they were fried chicken, finger lickin’ good, yea?

“Well fuck me sideways.” Was his response to seeing the creature that was unlike anything either of them had guessed but something nagged at the back of his head something that was likely obvious to the Geek Squad but that'd never been his fun. Had he heard about this before? “I think it’s luring us into a trap. Feel more confident if I had a shotgun. It’s carapace will provide a lot of protection against this pea shooter and your knives I’d think. So what’s the play? Fire? Wait for the chumps to show up and wipe it out after it finishes them off? Might have to decide between it and the bitch.”

He let his words hang at that point, both were fun, both had their own rewards and if this thing cleaned up security well they could clean up the artifacts. Win-win.

2 successes

5. Likes liked this post

Half the Fun is Risking Scars
    Presance
    (Blithe)
    Striking Looks
    (Svelte, Beguiling)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (Fashion)
    Fame
    (Fashion)
    Tasi Morgan

Status (Entertainment) 1

Barfly

She hums pleased for the agreement, "And just you think about how much the video of the skinning would be?" a flash of teeth, and a pink tongue snaking across them.

"After we're done with this, we're so going to get drinks and share stories~" behind the scenes, a legacy of unheard of history. Blackmail wrapped in a bow. Yes please.

Then. Skitter scatter.

"Oh....that's - " her head tilts, "Much worse then I thought it would be. Let's get some selfies before we kill it~!" she sings out, eyes alight and smirk vicious, then she stops. Knives dropping from an excitable ready stance to despondently by her sides, "Oh no." pouting, "I left my phone with security."

A big put upon sigh, "Oh well." straining her brain she thinks, nothing really comes to mind, so she shrugs, and contemplates. "We could just do fire if my knives wont pierce through. Or are you gonna puss out on me and vote arson first?" she asks, face innocent, eyes wide, the twist of her lips is entirely goading.

failure knowing the creature
    2 suxx goading Will

7. Likes Shane, Aeolus liked this post

It was unlikely anyone would ever accuse Reed of being a scholar, but you couldn't call him uneducated, or poorly read. It seemed he knew quite a few things, and it just so happened that this was one of them. Well, not precisely, but it was the mystery that had, in fact, attracted his attention. While most people had heard of the funerary practices of the Ancient Egyptians, and The Book of the Dead, but few knew about the fringe of Egyptology. The artifacts that had been found hundreds, no thousands of miles away. The artifacts that referenced unknown dynasties. The artifacts that spoke of unknown deities. The artifacts that spoke of viscous, inhuman guardians of the dead, cursed amalgamations of animals and sacrifices, perversions of the natural order summoned to carry out the will of the Necromancer that summoned them.

Or, at least, that's what he'd read.

One thing was clear, though. If this is what he thought it was...it had a purpose. It could only exist to fulfill a purpose. But what was it?

And what could destroy such a thing?

Vaguely, the thought that he was in a place of vast, collected knowledge occurred to him, though thoughts of boomsticks still floated through his mind.

9. Likes liked this post

High Performance Driving
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Resources
    Dexterity
    (Twitch Reflexes)
    William Reed

"Can really make it last if you want to." It had been a thought that had crossed his mind in the past, skinning one of them over and over again a veritable fur factory. A small nod of his head as his eyes darted from place to place trying to see where the thing had gone. "Drinks will likely be needed if this goes anything like others have."

He snapped his fingers as the thoughts were coming to him. "Shit this is some sort of taxidermied zombie shit. Tomb Guardian, heretical sect. Aten worshippers or some shit, they're like fuckin' robots, only one directive. I'd think that one of the artifacts activated it but it's goin the wrong direction."

He shrugged, that was about all he knew, wondering if the accountant had something to do with this. Tasi had made her point and he held up his hands in surrender. "Alright, alright you use your knives and I'll use my gun. Less fun since it's not alive but...it will be a first." That smile stretching from ear to ear, bragging rights were still bragging rights. "And we'll take selfies after we bag the bitch, I got you covered."

1 success

He laughed as he pulled the gun from the back of his pants, flipped the safety off and cocked it. "Let's go." He said as he'd walk with her into the room, trusting her but not letting himself get to far ahead, he wasn't that big a fool.

Init 14

11. Likes liked this post

Presance
    (Blithe)
    Striking Looks
    (Svelte, Beguiling)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (Fashion)
    Fame
    (Fashion)
    Tasi Morgan

Status (Entertainment) 1

Barfly

Tasi nods, absorbing the shared info, brawns and brains, mmm~

"If it's only one directive, then I might be going the right way, to the lil robo-horror, ya?" She says, eyes still pointed towards where the horror has skittered away,

"Oh boo~ " smiles, now all teeth, she was gonna get her way~ "You have the best ideas!"

She joins him, knives aloft, This was gonna be fun~!

Initiative 8

13. Likes Shane liked this post

15 Init

The creature is nowhere to be seen, no doubt lurking in the room with only one door. Aside from the chatter of the hunters, and the drip and spatter of stray gobbets of gore, all is silent...

Entering the room

We are now in Combat! William Reed is up. Please tag Tasi Morgan at the end of your post.
    15 Centipede Monster, 14 Will , 8 Tasi

High Performance Driving
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Resources
    Dexterity
    (Twitch Reflexes)
    William Reed

Will didn't have time to think about the significance of the room or what it might mean, there was a man eating ambush predator right above the doorway that could pounce at any second. Legs pushed one after the other as he pushed behind the Display case putting it between him and the creature. Creature didn't have a gun so he wasn't using it to its full extent, more like an object to put between him and it.

His heart began racing, adrenaline filling his body again as that exultation of a hunt filled his body. Least he could do was share in that and hopefully get it to come down for Tasi. Will didn't have a lot of time, just shift, swing, aim and fire. Putting the Crosshairs right over the creatures stupid face as it screamed letting the lead fly as the cartridge ejected and clinked on the ground.

5 successes

@Tasi Morgan Saber Sloth
    You're up

16. Likes liked this post

Presance
    (Blithe)
    Striking Looks
    (Svelte, Beguiling)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (Fashion)
    Fame
    (Fashion)
    Tasi Morgan

Status (Entertainment) 1

Barfly

If the horror comes down into her knife's range she'll thrust the edged weapon forward. How hard was it's hide? Was it more robo then horror? How can she strike the un from the dead?

And back to the Cayce ! Is the monster's turn!
    3 success, accidently hit 3 instead of 8, for the first roll, roll remaining dice to amke the total

18. Likes Shane liked this post
Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last