Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Simone calls Edward

THREADID

Jennifer Hazelton

A few moments after he checked his social media accounts and as Dirt Nap greets the two other kindred, Edward's phone rings.

"Edward, it's Simone. I was expecting you to want to talk to my guy tonight.
    I'm looking over his shoulder and I see your email. Looks like he gave his painting to someone. I'm feeling like he was pressed to do so.".
    Tension in her voice intensifies as the other Kindred continued to appraise Edward.
    "You want an invite, I will get you there. Have you sorted our little problem?"
    Last edited by Seryna; Nov 10th, 2020 at 07:37 PM.  Reason for Edit: Typo

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

"Good evening, Ms. Simone. In this case, I could not imagine blaming Mr. Small."

A pause, "thank you, Ms. Simone, that is gratifying to hear. I have put out my feelers. Tension is high, and so a request in the current climate would at best fall upon deaf ears. However, should I be the bearer of good news, I suspect he will be feeling generous."

Jennifer Hazelton

"I am glad that you agree, Mr. Heinrich." Simone replied.

"I do trust that you will sort out the problem. The address is 1276 Sycamore. It's a gallery- a few others have already been alerted. There will be other artists and their work there.

I shouldn't have to remind you that Melanie will likely be around.

She wants your club embarrassed.

It'd be disastrous if the other art patrons show up to find that painting on display. You don't have much time...

Remember what I said. If Mr. Kowalsic suspects things are not going his way...".
    The other Kindred trailed off. Omnious.

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

Edward knew all this, of course. "Thank you, Ms. Simone. Now, I must excuse myself. A good night to you, Ms. Simone." Edward figured he'd either get an email containing the invites or their names would be on the invite list at the door. Worst case, he'd bullshit his way through. Assuming Simone has nothing else to say, Edward hangs up and turns back to his fellow investigators.

Jennifer Hazelton

"Good evening, Mr. Heinrich."
    Simone replied, ending the call

call ended

Closed Thread