Dexterity
    (Graceful Movement)
    Clan Status
    (Mekhet)
    Allies
    (Street)
    Maeve O'Ryan

PRE

Maeve nods and does a little dance, "Yes! Same. Girl, sires are too much sometimes. I'm so glad to have gotten away. At some point, you've just got to go out and make a name for yourself without the stuffy old bat trying to poke a sword in your back." At this point, she doesn't entirely care about having too much etiquette there. Or, rather, she may not realize it isn't the most polite. But then, who doesn't feel that way about their bastard sires?

"Suits are the best. I feel like a woman ready to move on some man's position in a suit,"
    She does a little spin and does some finger guns in a 'yesss' kind of manner, "Powerful. I mean, dresses are cool, but again, power suit."

"Ooo, what kinda pets you got?" She asks Mable.
    | BP 2

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn contemplated the idea of pets and plants. Hmmm. There might be something there she was missing. A lesson. The stagnation of the vampiric condition was a tough nut to crack and comprehend how to unravel the coil. Perhaps if she learned some gardening, and watched things grow, and studied them it could give the Dragon some insight. Ask Dirt Nap first before you go opening your hooker mouth. He is the one guiding you after all dope. Maybe that's to many irons in the fire or something. Show interest, but do not commit.

"I would be interested in the horticulture you do. I've got a lot of iron's in the fire right now, but I would be opening to learning a few things that would lend to maybe trying my hand at a spring garden. I'll keep it in mind, Mable thank you!"

Quinn watched her cousin with a slight smile. She enjoyed her vivaciousness. Of course being a fellow shadow she appreciated the mutable nature of her personality. Yes, to say Maeve would be an asset would be an understatement.

"I feel that way about dresses actually. Perhaps its the feminine sense of power. Of my own element and making. When not in court though I like casual attire that is form fitting and moves easily with me. I think that could be a bit of a habit. You guys are making me think I really need to go shopping."

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable smiled at Maeve's little spin. Way too cute.

"Hmm, pets...I have two cats, several chickens, horses...and I'm thinking of getting some geese because I heard they help protect the chickens from predators." She giggles realizing she is a predator. Then Predator vs. alien crossed her mind. She stopped the stream of thought and paid attention to Maeve and Quinn.

"Maybe I should do a little class type of thing in early spring for people interested in seedlings. Might be fun."

"I tend to be pretty casual, though I do love being ultra feminine. It's hard to feel girly when you are chopping down trees. Wearing a suit makes me feel organized and put together. But it's an illusion. Takes less effort to throw on a suit jacket and trousers with heels then to pick out a dress with matching accessories."

Maeve O'Ryan
    Presence
    (Forgettable Face)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful Movement)
    Clan Status
    (Mekhet)
    Allies
    (Street)
    Maeve O'Ryan

PRE

"Ooo. Cats. I freaking love cats. They don't often like me, but I think they are the most badass pets on the planet. I mean, they are little balls of floof with claws of ultimate destruction. Trapped in a tiny form, never to dominate the world. Such sad for them," You know, sometimes you make people wonder if you're really Malkovian. Oh, fuck off second voice. "But actually. I really do need to visit you and your place, because it sounds like a blast."

"That sounds cool. Literally, everything I touch plant-wise dies. I'd keep me away from them,"
    She laughs, "It's a frustrating thing. Tried to do that whole basil stuff at one point and just withered and sad was all I got."

"Really? I find it is almost easier to throw on a dress and flats, but then again, that's just because it's two articles of clothing versus the three for pants and a shirt. It takes ya girl forever to figure out the shirt to wear and I end up looking meh anyway. It's fine,"
    Another laugh.
    | BP 2

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn nodded to Mable. "I think that's a fantastic idea. Do you just do flowers or vegetables and herbs as well?" She asked her, and contemplated a bit more on the animals part. She loved horses, but of course they had enough sense to not like her. She wondered how Mable and Dirt Nap did it. I mean....don't the horses initially at least revolt?

"I always felt suits make me look even shorter than I actually am, and I'm not exactly the human hanger that high fashion requires..." She said delicately. It was a nice way of saying she had curves. The kind that even jiggle, and definitely stuck out.

Quinn looked at Maeve and gently shook her head in disagreement. "You don't look 'meh' you look like you. That's an important distinction." She pointed out.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable chuckles, "Well, I wish I had a better sense of fashion but I don't. And hey curves are the best aren't they? I mean seriously I love having T and A." She giggles.

"I do flowers and herbs, plus trees. I have students who work fields for me. The local college uses my fields as a training resource for students and I get the field work done. This year is corn and wheat."

Maeve O'Ryan
    Presence
    (Forgettable Face)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful Movement)
    Clan Status
    (Mekhet)
    Allies
    (Street)
    Maeve O'Ryan

PRE

Maeve puts her hand to her heart and does a little damsel expression, "Oh, you do just melt my heart, Quinn," She then chuckles, "I appreciate that you don't think that I look meh. And yet, T and A are amazing," Whether she means that about having them or having them is up for debate.

She continues listening on all the plants stuff, knowing fully well that none of them should let her near plants. It wasn't an ability either. Just, living things didn't seem to like her all that much. Gee, I wonder why?
    | BP 2

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn snickered and shook her head slightly at Maeve. She wisely didn't answer that.

She nodded to Mable with a little smile.

"Well ladies I think I am going to take a seat for awhile." She winked at both of them and made her exit.

Exit scene back to main court

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Thank you, Quinn. It was nice meeting you also."

She smiles at Maeve, "Is this court more relaxing for you?"

Maeve O'Ryan
    Presence
    (Forgettable Face)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful Movement)
    Clan Status
    (Mekhet)
    Allies
    (Street)
    Maeve O'Ryan

PRE

Maeve takes a bit of a glance around, feeling the push and pull from her beast, "In truth, not entirely. Not yet anyway. But, this domain does have the benefit of not having my sire here and a couple of nice people. I'm not used to this place quite yet. Hopefully in the coming months I will be fully more comfortable. It is just the way it is, particularly with our kind. I am grateful, honestly to have met you as you are so down to freaking Earth. Not that others aren't as well, I just don't know them yet. I probably should get around at some point and really talk to some people, but I'm generally a hot mess." She pauses, considering, "How long have you been here? What was it like when you arrived?"
    | BP 2

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread