Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
81 - 88
DISPLAYED
Vampire Plot Call

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9

Jennifer Hazelton

I am registering you in the plot. Keep an eye out for a new thread going up once a plot closes.
    Open Plots
    This plot, Reverberations, is looking for another character to join.
    To join a plot:
    1. Create a new social thread and interact with someone
    2. Check that you are posting to Vampire scenes three times per week.
    3. Once this is completed, post your interest to this post.
    Reverberations
    1. Verity Carmen

2. Likes liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

I would like the current plots to close within 35 days from today. Please create the investigation threads and tag me if you are involved.
    If you wish to join, speak with Jennifer in Formal Court and make your interest known.

Confidants and confessions plot is considered to be closed. Investigation into the three lawbreakers mentioned here should be tagged Blood Hunt2 under categories.

Jennifer Hazelton

Plot update: We are five days from when I stated that I want plots closed. Do your best to be posting as soon as possible to plots so we can progress the plot.
    Reverberations is being put on hold until we have enough people participating to support a full fledged plot. I will consider the venue capable to support the plot once those who want to participate have created two social scenes and participated actively by making at least ten posts in two social scenes.

I will be creating a Short & Sweet Plot line. In order to sign up for the plot, post in a social scene for the month, create a new social scene and post what plots you are interested in. I want to ask what you want to see from plots!

Jennifer Hazelton

Hello folks,

I would like those interested in joining the Short and Sweet plot to post in which plot they will pursue, A or B.

Plot A
    Innocence Lost

The characters wake up to news coverage that a teenage couple has been abducted from a local high school. The entire town has been plastered with coverage about this case. The news reports that the couple were preparing to drive out to a college tour and never arrived. This abduction has assured that the increased Kine investigators from the fire will remain in town, making feeding difficult and criminal contacts unreliable. Could you locate the two college bound teens and convey them home before damage is done?

Plot B
    Stolen Time
    As you move through your night, you notice something odd. A car that is abandoned, a note that it will be towed the following morning. A quick look in the backseat with your eyes reveals a slumped body, with a gaping wound in it's side. You note a wooden stake has fallen out of the dead person’s hand. You note a woman with caramel brown hair in a braid approaching you and the car. She looks anxious.

6. Likes liked this post

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

They both sound great having to choose I will sign Verity up for Plot A.
    Reuban Brigh

Jennifer Hazelton

I have heard you, ReubanBrightwood . I am holding a moment to see if anyone else has a vote. I will get the plot up ASAP as Forten's Illusion is wrapping and Blood Hunt is ongoing.
    Notification to all Vampire writers - when the Prince issues a Blood Hunt, every one should participate.

9. Likes liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Blood Hunt thread is here. Every one should participate

Jennifer Hazelton

Innocence Lost is being introduced. If you are interested in participating, post here and create and interact with a Vampire social scene.
    It could be a Patrol, an academic search for information and so on.

Innocence Lost
    Verity

12. Likes liked this post
Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
+ Reply to Thread