Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Vampire Plot Call

Page 2 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last

Jennifer Hazelton

Excellent, JC is accepted to Dropping Bodies. Please post a feeding glimpse with a description of the victim and what part of town he fed. Then look for a Dropping bodies thread with his name. All of the encounter will be slightly different and require some initiative and detective work from the characters.

White, Edward shall be put down for Resurrectionists

Dropping Bodies plot line is full
    Quinn Durant
    Mable
    JC Smith

The Resurectionists (two more openings)
    Alexander Moore
    Edward Heinrich
    Gage Lioncourt

2. Likes White liked this post
    D

Gage
    Resources
    Blush of Life
    Gage Lioncourt

From the dawn of time, aristocracy/government and organized religion have always been at each other. If there is room in this plot for someone who wants to maintain the current status quo by preventing his resurrection (and gain favor by those currently in power), Gage would be interested in the gathering/hoarding/hiding/sabotaging/discrediting information, clues, locations, etc. of this slumbering menace!

Jennifer Hazelton

Yes, preventing his rise (or bargaining him for favors and influence to the Ordul, for example) would be the Invictus goal. There is one Unaligned in the plot, Alexander, so definitely going to be interesting for the two Invictus characters and Alexander working together. Gage is accepted to the Resuurectionists.
    There is now one more spot - someone who has Investigation OR physical skills would be helpful to the group.

Jennifer Hazelton

If any one has been considering the Ressurectionists, let me know. We do have the minimum to get started, but one more to round out would be nice.

Dropping Bodies plot line is full
    Quinn Durant
    Mable
    JC Smith

The Resurectionists (one more openings)
    Alexander Moore
    Edward Heinrich
    Quinn Durant
    Maeve
    Milton
    Jack
    - If we get people who drop out, I am maintaining the list of people who have been in plots before who expressed interest

6. Likes White liked this post

Maeve would be interested in hopping in on the Resurrectionists plot. She's a decent investigator, but she is Unaligned. Will that be a problem for her?

Jennifer Hazelton

A problem, definitely not. The plot giver is Invictus, so convincing him that she is a good fit to investigate is a good start. You can attempt this in Eternal Court, there should be opportunity soon.

9. Likes Shenanigans liked this post
    D

Gage
    Resources
    Blush of Life
    Gage Lioncourt

So are we a go on Resurrectionist?

Jennifer Hazelton

It's being seeded organically in play. The plot giver is discussing it with one of the interested kindred. Keep an ear out and interested kindred should keep themselves available. I want to wrap up criminal intent.

12. Likes Ruach liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Hello folks,
    I wanted to see if anyone wants the fourth spot in the Resurrectionist.
    First dibs to someone who hasn't been in a plot yer, to allow everyone an opportunity.
    I would take on two new writers to the Ressurectionist. Post in here with your interest.

It would launch just a bit after Criminal Intent wraps.

14. Likes Ruach liked this post

I'd be happy to get Milton involved. But, as he's already included in Dropping Bodies and is currently unaligned, I'm happy to cede this position to someone that's not in a plot, or has the proper covenant credentials.

16. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 2 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread